(Mass RP!) Nyotalia! Nyotalia Everywhere!

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 18-09-2012 18:07

Poland giggled and ran up to Germany again, poking her back.
"Like, you totally do like me!" She giggled. But then she sighed and nodded. "Like, I totally get you. I mean, who can totally not like, like me?" She laughed, and did a piruet.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Valentino
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by Valentino » 19-09-2012 09:35

Germany sighed in the corner, squated in front of the wall, totally depressed to pay attention to that pink lover...But she turned around, unable to stay neutral

"I do not like you !! I-I mean...I'm not in love with ya, got it?!"

She blushed again and met the wall again...Grrr, stupid Poand...She pouted
Main character : Germany

Minor characters : Japan, Prussia, England, Italy Romano

I don't mind to try another one ~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 19-09-2012 15:50

"Like, I totally think you do like me!" Poland was in too good a mood to be brought down. "You're totally blushing!" She skipped around Germany and slid into the gap between her and the wall. She then giggled again.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 19-09-2012 16:28

Germany turned around one more time, showing her back to Poland

"it's not you who I'm thinking of it's...."

Gott ! She was nearly about to reveal her feelings, Grrr..that annoying Poland

"Leave me alone !"

She leaves and went next to Italy, looking in direction of Lorrain who was abolutely mad since a moment just...to try to forget that annoying pink lover...

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 19-09-2012 16:37

Poland thought hard again. It was actually quite new to her, for normally se'd act on impulse and give no thought as to why she'd do it.
So she thought...
And thought...
And got to a conclusion. She skipped up to Germany again and grinned. "I, like, totally know who you like!" She said happily. "You're totally in love with Lorrain, right?! Like, am I totally right?!" She umped up and down in excitement, sure that she was right. Of course, she had forgotten Germany wasn't interested in boys as a girl, but she didn't care about that either.
-----

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 19-09-2012 16:45

Germany looked to Lorrain again, his madness was...wow, hum...no, definitely not =w=

"Nein ! Stop acting like a kid Poland !! Leave me alone and it's not Lorrain !!"

She sighed deeply with an annoyed face looking forward where the "cute" boys were walking around, looking discreetly with her eyes to Italy...blushing even more

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 19-09-2012 17:33

Poland crossed his eyebrows, unsatsified. He was so sure he got it right! Then what was wrong? He stomped his foot in fury.
"Like, if you totally won't tell me who she is, I'll totally tell Italy you like her!" He couldn't have known he stepped on a land mine.
-----

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 19-09-2012 17:53

Germany turned her head to Poland and looked her for a moment...

"In fact, it's you I love so much..."

She thought that this lie would help but...who knows? She prefer that instead of reveal all her feelings to Italy...too scary...Was it right, or wrong?...She didn't really tought about the aftermaths

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 20-09-2012 09:47

Poland turned pale. When she was playing with Germany's feelings before, she was thinking high of herself, of course, but she mostly just felt like angering her. And now that Germany "confessed", she had a hard time munching it through. She just mumbled "ehm" and quielty went to sit down next to Italy, with her knes pulled tight under her chin, as she thought of what to think of Germany's statement.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 20-09-2012 17:19

North Italy didn't really heard what happened between her two friends; she was too busy staring at boys. This one as a nice butt... So since five minutes, more or less, all we could hear from Veneziana was some "Uwaah ~ ", "Vee~" or "Kyaaah ~"

Aah... He suddenly wanted one of those delicious banana-chocolate-marshmallow burned to eat... Before grimacing suddenly. How could he even like England's food ? It was awful. And she felt awful of thiking that it was delicious !

As Poland sat down near her, she cried about it in her arms, but seeing that she began crying too, she jumped on her feet, and threw herself at Germany.

"Germanyyy ! Germanyyy ! It's horrible !"
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay