(Mass RP!) Nyotalia! Nyotalia Everywhere!

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 20-09-2012 17:42

Poland was horrified as Italy ran away.
"Like, what did I totally do?!" She shouted to Italy, herself close to tears. "Why don't you totally like me?!" She then pulled her knees high up again as she sniffed.
"Like, I totally thought we were friends..."
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 23-09-2012 13:17

When she heard that Poland was crying, but not because she was thinking that England's food was actually good, she gave a quick kiss to Germany on her cheek - because she was feeling like it - and turned around to hug Poland.

"Ve~ I'm so sorry !" She cried harder.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 23-09-2012 13:36

Poland hugged Italy back happily, sniffling. She had absolutely forgotten what Germany said.
"Like, so you totally do like me?!" She clapped her hands as she giggled. "And you, like, totally said something totally opposite!"
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 23-09-2012 13:45

Italy sniffed before giggling, her bad toughts about food gone, she looked at Poland before asking : "Why did I say ? I don't remember ! Ve ~"

She took a quick glance at Germany, before blushing a little. She then smiled brightly at Poland, she was so happy to have such a good friend !
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 23-09-2012 14:25

"You, like, said it was horrible and I totally thought you meant me, and that I totally was too awful to be addressed as a person, so you called me a 'thing'. But, like, that's totally over!" She laughed merrily.
-----

GennaHetalia
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by GennaHetalia » 23-09-2012 19:39

"STOP FORGETTING ABOUT ME!!!!" I screamed. Yep. My anger grew. I'm ending up like Germany right now...
Main Character: Haiti (Cuchilah "CuCu" Sanchez)
Minor: Hatena (Metoriche "Sally" Mechu) Lorrain (Johanna Creche)
Yes... I did make my avatar. ;)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 23-09-2012 20:01

Poland turned to Lorrain and skipped over to her, giggling.
"Like, we totally haven't forgotten about you." Her face fell as she looked down. "But, like, you totally didn't let me like, hug you..." She said tearfully.
-----

GennaHetalia
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by GennaHetalia » 23-09-2012 20:14

"Maybe, BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T TELL HOW MAD I WAS!" I said poking Poland's forehead. "I HAD ENOUGH OF THESE SPELLS ALREADY! IF THESE MEETINGS WERE MORE CALMER THEN THESE SPELLS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!"
Main Character: Haiti (Cuchilah "CuCu" Sanchez)
Minor: Hatena (Metoriche "Sally" Mechu) Lorrain (Johanna Creche)
Yes... I did make my avatar. ;)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 23-09-2012 20:23

Poland couldn't believe Lorrain was shouting at her. Nobody shouted at her. She stuck his tongue out at him. "Like, and to think I tried to totally be nice to you!" He said angrily. "You, like, totally a meanie!" He stomped off to his corner again, offended.
-----

Valentino
Flying higher! Like a bird!
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by Valentino » 26-09-2012 11:02

Germany looked up, she got kissed at the moment? She got kissed by...?
"Kyaaah~" that's what her mind says, acting exactly like Holy Roman Empire, rolling on the bed, hugging his pillow screaming "Italy kissed me ! Italy kissed me !! ~"
But the out Germany was neutral, blushing a lot but not even moving
She saw then Italy crying, scheiße ! What should I do?...Gaaah, shooting star ! Help me !

during this moment, far far away,

"F*ck you Germany !"

He then saw Italy went better, thank you little star
Germany looked up at Lorrain, he was really mad...but to much things were hurting his head to think about the current situation, She walked up and went just near Italy, looking in the opposite direction
Main character : Germany

Minor characters : Japan, Prussia, England, Italy Romano

I don't mind to try another one ~