A Dragon's Tail [ChinaxEngland] [18+]

You wrote a nice story? Share it with us! Don't forget to add the main characters in the title!
thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

A Dragon's Tail [ChinaxEngland] [18+]

Post by thothlover » 24-05-2011 00:12

A dragon’s tail.

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters and I do NOT make any profit by writing this! Characters belong to Himaruya! Axis Power Hetalia NOT MINE!

Theme: Dub-con, violence, kemonomimi, asphyxiation plox.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

China was getting everything ready in his house, he had made tea and baked some rice balls; he was expecting company any time now. England was never late, oh no, he was always on time. England was not a minute early or a minute late, he was always on time. It was surprising really, but he had long gotten used to that and expected the other on time, if he was late it meant something had come up or happened and it got him a little worried, truth be told. But as expected he soon heard a knock on his door and smiled, walking over to the door.

“Welcome, aru. Please, please, come inside.”

Wang greeted England and smiled at him, letting him inside. England nodded, stepping inside.

“Thank you China.”

Arthur said, smiling, taking his shoes off before walking into Yao’s house and following him to the dining area where he sat on a cushion across from the other.

“How was your trip here, aru?”

“It was quite good, thank you.”

Arthur said and sipped at his cup of tea. China fidgeted a moment.

“Do you mind if I get more comfortable, aru?”

“Oh by all means, please do.”

The blond said and watched the dark haired man close his eyes, his skin turning green and scaly, his teeth becoming sharper and he sprouted a tail. China was the ‘The land of dragons’ after all. Wang Yao sighed contently with a smile.

“Xièxiè.”

“You’re welcome.”

“What about you, aru?”

China asked and picked up his cup of tea, opening his eyes, to reveal they were no longer their beautiful brown color, but yellow. England thought a moment, a blush creeping across his face.

“Uhm, I don’t know.”

China smiled; he loved to see England blush like this. After a few minutes he watched in awe as Arthur Kirkland turned into the Britannia angel. His wings big and long and stretching out, flapping at least twice before settling back. Yao eyed the other up and down; his clothes had changed from formal, to him only wearing a tunic and linen armbands and leg-bands. Yao quickly averted his gaze to not raise suspicion of where he was watching.
Arthur sighed and stretched his back, making it pop and groaned contently.

“That does feel good.”

The blond said smiling and picked up his cup of tea again and sipped it. The two ate peacefully after that and then walked around the house, stretching their legs. After a while they were back in the house, sitting and talking. China wrapped his tail around England’s waist and the blond stopped mid sentence to look at the tail. The tip was playing with his tunic and he cleared his throat, squirming a little and taking hold of the tail. China looked at the blond with a small smirk and leaned back a bit, wrapping his tail a bit tighter around the blond man’s waist.

“China... c-could you please remove your tail?”

Arthur said, taking the tail in both hands and started to pull on it, only to feel the tail tighten around him some more. Wang laughed and shook his head.

“Why?”

“B-because I – I don’t like it around me.”

“Why not, aru? I’m not doing anything.”

The brunette said with a grin and moved his tail over the front of England’s tunic, rubbing his crotch. Arthur let out a moan and let his head fall back, still holding onto China’s tail. Yao got up and walked behind England, taking one hand and holding it, then uncurling his tail from England’s waist and curling around his left arm, holding it up and out, making it harder for Arthur to try and pry himself loose.

“Come now England, let’s play.”

China said with a purr and nipped the back of the blonde’s neck, lifting up the tunic and swiftly removing it. Wang Yao smiled and let his yellow eyes wonder up and down the other nation’s body and licked his green lips. England was blushing crimson and meekly tried to get away out of the others lap and grasp.

“Where are you going, aru? Let’s play, aru.”

“Ah, Ch-China, I don’t want to play this game.”

“But it’s fun, aru! You’ll like it!”

The brunette said smiling widely and wrapped his fingers around Arthur’s shaft, masturbating him into full erection as he ground against him, sucking on his neck. England groaned and squirmed, panting, his mind was trying to decide if he wanted this or not. Well, his body wanted it, it was responding to everything Yao was doing! His mind on the other hand, did not want this. Which only lead Arthur to question himself if this was what he wanted. The older nation could see that his English friend was thinking something, so he took his time and nipped down his back before giving it a bite, making the blond yelp and groan at the same time. China chuckled and nuzzled the middle of England’s back.

“Arthur, don’t deny your body the pleasure it seeks.”

Yao whispered and licked the rim of Arthur’s ear making the male shiver. He proceeded to pull him down and move on top of him, grinding against him, groaning deeply as his clothed erection rubbed against Kirkland’s inner thigh. Arthur gasped and his hips bucked up against China’s hips instinctively. Wang uncurled his tail from Arthur’s arm and instead wrapped it around his neck. At that point England began to struggle more feverishly.

“Take your bloody tail off my neck!”

Arthur spat, opening his eyes to slits to glare at the other. China chuckled.

“You’re no fun, aru. But if you want to play rough, I can play rough.”

“Bloody wanker! Get off!!”

England said as he struggled, still blushing furiously. China just smirked and tightened his tail around his neck, causing the blond to gasp and kick his legs. As a matter of fact, Yao was just doing this to provoke the other, for now. He knew England could fight and he could use a good fight. Suddenly China let out a gasp and his tail uncurled fully from the others neck and he fell over, gasping for air at first, then he started to laugh.

“Serves you right! What the bloody ‘ell is wrong with you?!”

Arthur spat, very obviously pissed off.

“Nothing. It’s a kink I have for you, aru.”

“A kink?! To bloody ‘ell choke me?!”

“Shì de and don’t try to ignore that you would love it too, Arthur.”

Wang Yao purred and tackled the other, the two started roll around as they threw punches and kicks at each other. Both men ended up with broken noses, Arthur had a cut above his left eyebrow and Yao above his right. It seemed that their wounds mirrored each other and once again China had the other beneath him, grinding more eagerly against him as he sucked on his neck, digging his fangs into it, lapping up some of the blood as England squirmed and gasped and even let out a half moan.

How it’d happened they didn’t really care at the moment, both men were naked and aroused but England still wasn’t sure if this was what he wanted. After twenty minutes of coercing and teasing touches from the other, he agreed to it. Arthur let out a low deep moan as he felt the other take his time preparing him. Those long slender fingers working inside of him as that mouth played with his nipples, that tail once again curled around his neck.

“Oh for the love of...China...just...please...fuck me already.”

The blond moaned loudly this time, his cock twitching. Oh god, if only the other would press that spot again.

The brunette grinned, his yellow eyes locked on the others face and he pushed his fingers deep into the other once more, pressing his prostate again before pulling his fingers out and pouring a good amount of lube in his palm and coating himself before roughly pushing in, tightening his hold on the others neck just a little. A smile forming on his lips as he could see the others facial features twisting from mixed pain and pleasure, those pearly white teeth nearly shining as they bit the lips that hid them. He squeezed just a bit tighter, making the other gasp and open his eyes half way.

China watched as those delicate fingers and sharp nails dug into his hand, just pushing the scales down. He chuckled at the others attempt to claw him, to try and break his skin and just try and make him bleed. He pulled almost all the way out, leaving the head of his cock inside and once more pushing roughly inside, earning a moan from the angel beneath him. Yao tightened his tail around Arthur’s neck, making the man’s eyes go wide, his face red and gasping deeper, trying to get more air into his lungs. The dark haired nation never stopped thrusting, tightening and loosening his tail around the others neck occasionally. Every now and then England would beg him to stop, then he would beg him to go harder. Wang Yao laughed and leaned down, biting onto the blond nation’s lips, breaking them, lapping at the blood.

England was already sweating, writhing and squirming beneath the other, begging him to stop, begging him to go harder, he wasn’t sure if he wanted more or if he wanted the other to just stop. He let out a choked scream as his prostate was hit; China just tightened his hold on his neck with his tail when he hit that special spot inside of him. Arthur moaned, taking in as much air as he could when he felt Wang’s tail loosen up around his neck.

“Ah-AH! FUCK! CHINA!”

Arthur screamed with a groan, not caring that he was drooling a bit from the side of his mouth. Yao laughed almost darkly as he thrust into him hard, violating that prostate on purpose and stopping before the other could release and making his thrusts slow and shallow.

“Mmm... England... when was the last time you had a fuck, aru? You’re so tight! Ugh... feels so good, aru. Uh... what if I add my tail, aru? You’d love it!”

China moaned, loving the slightly horrified look on the others face, releasing his tail from the blonde’s neck and letting it slide down the others body, running teasingly over a nipple and hearing the man beneath him groan as the scales rubbed against the sensitive nub. Yao let go of one of Kirkland’s hands and grasped the others neck. His yellow eyes were fixed on his tail and its movements as it ran down the British man’s sweaty body. China then lift up England’s leg and held it as far back as he could as he pushed the tail inside, hearing the man beneath him whimper and beg him not to, only made him do it more. A shiver ran down Yao’s spine as he heard the angel scream beneath him as his tail pushed its way through the tight ring of muscle, he groaned and his yellow eyes went to the back of his head as his tail and the fur on the tail tickled his own engorged cock inside of the other as he pushed it in, far enough so the tip of his tail would tease and poke at Arthur’s prostate, making the Britannia Angel moan and squirm under him once more.

Wang Yao started to thrust in roughly once more, wiggling his tail inside the other as if it were a worm, wriggling around, trying to bury itself deeper. He laughed darkly this time, his laughter echoing through out his house and once again Arthur Kirkland was gasping for breath as he moaned and groaned, panting. The blonde man couldn’t see straight, his eyes were crossing and going to the back of his head but he fought to keep his eyes on the brunette on top of him.

“G-ugh... Agh.. Ch-ina...”

England gasped, rocking his hips back against the other lustfully and letting out a scream of pleasure as the tail and cock inside of him hit his prostate at the same time. China knew the other was close and so was he, the way the Britannia Angel was sprawled out beneath him was ... exotic and it was so erotic that it was making his cock pulsate with the need to cum.

“Mmmmrrrrrrr.... England....ah... cum for me, aru.”

China growled in pleasure as he picked up his pace, keeping his hold strong on the others neck and with a few more thrusts and a squeeze of his hand the angel beneath him came with a long stream of semen reaching all the way to his chin and his back arching up against the floor. Yao felt the walls around him tighten and spasm and with one more thrust he pulled his tail out and came deep and hard into the beautiful man beneath him, riding out his orgasm and letting out an animalistic growl of pure pleasure as he milked the last of his seed out into the others ass.

England was still drooling from the side of his mouth and panting hard and heavily, his face red and his eyes cloudy. The dragon let go of the angel’s neck and pulled out, watching for a moment as his seed oozed out, he grinned and lay down next to the angel, wrapping his arms around him and kissing his neck.

“Wô ài nî, Yīnggélán.”

“I love you too, China.”

England panted in a whisper as his eyes drifted shut and he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~
[Translations (ty Google translate!)]

Xièxiè = Thank you
Wô ài nî, Yīnggélán = I love you, England
Shí de = Yes

I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 07-06-2011 15:47

Wheee nii-san~! How nice to read something you've written O-O
I've only rp-ed with you before and writing is very different always!
Tough you know... I'm a sucker for romance so this is not really my taste, still it's well written
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 07-06-2011 15:53

yuria-chan wrote:Wheee nii-san~! How nice to read something you've written O-O
I've only rp-ed with you before and writing is very different always!
Tough you know... I'm a sucker for romance so this is not really my taste, still it's well written
I know ^^ and thank you ^^ It was written for another friend on y!gallery, when she was into Hetalia, now she's more into this ... homestuck thing xD with the trolls <-<
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 07-06-2011 17:20

Yeah I already thought that it was an unusual pairing for you to write~!
I really have no clue wath 'homestuck with the trolls' is XD
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 07-06-2011 21:03

Uhm... that "Homestuck" .... <-< I can't explain it xD lol. If you just go on y!gallery and search series and go "Homestuck" you'll know what I'm talking about ... <-< or just ... google it or something... it has something to do with trolls ... and .. yeah xD I suck at explaining this ...