Not alone [18+] (Birthday story for LizGrand)

You wrote a nice story? Share it with us! Don't forget to add the main characters in the title!
thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Not alone [18+] (Birthday story for LizGrand)

Post by thothlover » 18-02-2012 19:02

And once again super late! Dx
*gets down on knees* GOMENASAI! Dx

PRU/CAN

Prussia
Canada

Not alone, not invisible.

Summary: Prussia knows how it is to be alone and feel invisible as well as not having a voice in matters. It’s lonely, frustrating and it makes you feel useless. Canada just wants to be heard, to be seen and to be loved, not just by France and Cuba, but by everyone.

Just another day and he went ignored and unseen again. Canada sighed and walked to his room in the hotel they were all staying at, hugging Kumajiro and sighing as he stood in front of his door. So many nations walked past him without so much as giving him a glance or a nod, not even a smile. Taking out his keys, Matthew opened the door and walked inside, putting Kumajiro down.

“Who are you?”

The little white bear asked and Matthew just smiled at him.

“I’m Canada.”

He said in a hushed voice and prepared some pancakes for him and his pet, but he always made too much. It was a good thing he had at least four bottles of maple syrup in his fridge. Matthew nearly jumped from his chair as there was a knock on his door.

“Hey, Canada! I know you’re in there, so let me in, ja!”

The blond Canadian blinked a few times, getting up from his chair and walking to the door, opening it and seeing Prussia.

“Ah, G-Gilbert. What are you doing here?”

“Obviously I’m here to visit you! The awesome me has planned to do nothing at all right now and I decided to let you bask in my awesomeness!”

Prussia chuckled and Canada giggled, blushing a little and letting the other inside.

“Oh pancakes~”

Gilbert said and his mouth started to water, not only that but his stomach growled as well. Matthew giggled and closed the door, walking over to the other.

“Do you want some?”

“Ja, I’m starving!”

Prussia exclaimed excitedly and the two sat down and chatted a bit as they ate. After eating they sat down on the couch and watched some tv, chit-chatting now and then.

“Hey, Matthew.”

Prussia started.

“Hm? Yes, Gilbert?”

“I didn’t just come here to mooch of you, you know. I actually came here to tell you that, well, uhm,”

Gilbert cursed inside his mind, the awesome him never faltered in his words! Ever!

“Oui?”

Matthew changed from English to French (he loved to do that to piss his brother off and then he did it on purpose!).

“I noticed in the meeting no one paid attention to you. Not even West, (even though I raised him better then that), I wanted to come and well, be with you to show you you’re not alone or invisible. Well, not the awesome me anyway!”

Gilbert said and chuckled. Matthews’ eyes teared up and he embraced the other, sobbing into his chest. Gilbert patted the other on the back and soothed him.

This was the start of their relationship, which grew from being acquaintances to friends and from friends to a couple.

----

It was the 1st of July and Matthew was home alone. France had come and gone, brought him presents and then left to bother England for not showing up. Of course his own brother didn’t show up at all, like always. It was already past 3 PM and he sighed, then yelped and jumped as the doorbell to his house rang.

Canada went to answer the door and blushed when he saw Prussia holding a medium sized box and a bouquet of flowers. He let him in and smiled.

“I thought you weren’t coming.”

“What, and miss my darling’s birthday? Never! The awesome me would never allow that! The flight was delayed and then we had to land in New York because there was a problem with two of the propellers and when I heard it was going to be delayed again I took a taxi and told the man to hurry and he’d get paid double. It worked!”

Prussia explained and Canada chuckled.

“So what’s in the box?”

“Well, it’s your present, you find out.”

Gilbert said with a grin and watched as Matthew unwrapped the box to reveal a big picture frame; it was custom made as well as the wooden picture inside the frame. It had beavers, trees, a mountain and a cloud, a small bear and two figures standing by a stream of water.

“Gilbert, it’s beautiful!”

Then Matthew noticed a date and a certain year carved into the wooden picture ‘1st July, 1867’.

“Ja, West helped me a bit with it.”

“Who are the couple in it?”

“Look closer.”

Gilbert said, grinning widely and watched as Matthew’s eyes grew bigger and softened and a blush appeared on his cheeks.

“Oh, Gilbert. I never thought you to be so sentimental.”

Matthew teased and chuckled, taking down a picture that America had given him; of himself of course and the American flag and replaced it with the wooden picture that Gilbert had given him.

“Ja well, it doesn’t happen often. So… praise me! Kesesesese!”

Canada walked over to his cackling boyfriend and shut him up with a kiss. It always worked. Prussia blushed just a tiny bit and wrapped his arms around his lovers waist, pulling him in closer to him. It wasn’t long before the two were making out heavily, their lips rubbing and pushing against each others in a battle for dominance.

Matthew had learned to grow bold during their make out sessions because Gilbert could get a bit too aggressive, he let out a squeak as his ass was suddenly and very harshly groped. But what the two found out was that Matthew rather liked it rough so Gilbert didn’t think of holding back… a lot of times. The blond Canadian bit down on his lover’s lips when he got a much harder grope to his derriere, the Prussian just smirked into their kiss and pushed his lover down on the couch. The blond knew exactly where this was going and he wasn’t objecting, much, he loved to play this little game and he knew the other loved it too.

“Mmm…Gilbert~ Ah…”

Matthew moaned out as Gilbert started to kiss and nibble on his neck and grinding down against him. Gilbert groaned and latched onto his lover’s neck, sucking hard, causing the other to wiggle underneath him and moan even louder. It didn’t take long before their clothes were scattered around the living room.

“Ah! Gilbert~ Ooh, yes~ Yess!”

Prussia grinned as he twirled Canada’s curl between his fingers, stroking it, rubbing it and licking it. That curl added so much in their sex life.

“AH! More! More! Mon dieu! Oooh~ Gilbert…P-Prussiaaaaahh!”

Canada shouted and gasped, his eyes widening as he felt two fingers slipping inside of him.

“Merde, damn youuuu~”

Matthew cursed and got a chuckle from Gilbert.

“You love it, mein liebe.”

Gilbert said and started kissing down Matthew’s bare chest and licking over his nipples, lapping at them hungrily and biting making the other writhe beneath him and squirm. Prussia started to move his fingers, building up a rhythm, making sure that Matthew wouldn’t reach his orgasm just yet, he wasn’t done teasing. Once he felt the other ready he positioned himself against the others entrance and pushed in slowly as he sucked and bit on the curl, playing with it with his tongue, making Canada moan and groan.

“Mein gott!”

“G-Gilbert! Ff- ah!”

Prussia didn’t waste any time and began to move, rolling his hips against the others and then moving himself in and out. Canada wrapped his arms around his lover’s shoulders and clawed down the shoulder-blades, hissing in pleasure. The albino parted his lips and latched onto the others shoulder and sucked hard as he picked up his pace a little, making the other gasp sharply from the unexpected movement. Gilbert groaned as Matthew clenched around him, only urging him on to move harder but slower so he could feel the other around his length as he thrust into him.

“Mmm…gott, Matthew. Ah! S-so tight, so-so gut!”

“Ah! G-Gilbert! F-faster, please!”

Again Prussia started violating Canada’s curl, making the other reach his climax sooner then expected.

“D-damn you, Gilbert!”

Matthew groaned and shivered as Gilbert picked him up to lay on the couch so he was on top.

“Ride me, liebchen.”

Gilbert said with a grin and with a grin of his own Canada obliged to his lover’s wishes and lift himself up and pushed himself down. Setting a steady rhythm. Matthew groaned as he rode his boyfriend, Prussia hummed and placed his hands on his lover’s hips, rubbing his thumbs in circles on his hipbones and admiring Matthew’s body.

Canada ran his fingers up and down Prussia’s chest as he rode him, clawing gently and then decided to play with the others nipples as he rode him. The blond smirked as he noticed the albino squirm under him a little.

“Ah, mon cher~ You like it when I play with your nipples, don’t you?”

Matthew teased as he clawed over his lover’s nipples, earning a gasp and a groan from the other. The blond Canadian started riding his boyfriend faster, moaning louder and letting his head fall back as he played and teased with the Prussian’s nipples.

“Oh… fuck… ah, Matthew~.”

Gilbert groaned and thrust up into his lover, gripping his hips tighter.

“Ah~ Gilbert~ Ooohh… AH! Fuck! Right there!”

Matthew screamed and Gilbert chuckled.

“Kesesese~ Mein liebe, hit that spot yourself~”

Prussia teased and let go of Canada’s hips and put his hands under his head and watched, panting as Canada did so. Pulling himself up and slamming himself down, rolling his hips to get just enough pressure on his prostate. Gilbert loved to see Matthew violating his own prostate, it was just so kinky! The albino’s breathing became faster and heavier, he could feel his own orgasm approaching and his red eyes were glued to the beauty above him, riding him.

“Fuck… Matthew!!”

“Gilbert!!”

They both screamed each other names as they released together.
Panting Matthew leaned down over his lover, teasing his nipples with his thumbs and smirking.

“Hmm…what do you have in mind?”

“Kitchen sex~ and you my dear Gilbert, bottom.”

Prussia smirked and licked his lips, he had to admit that he loved to bottom with Canada, the other knew things, thanks to France having raised him. Not to mention Canada knew things that made Prussia scream in want and need like a slut.

“You have some maple syrup, ja?”

“Oh, Gilbert. You should know I have plenty~”

Matthew replied with a purr and pulled himself up and limped into the kitchen. Gilbert grinned and followed only to be assaulted in the kitchen.

“Ah! Hey! Was machst du?!”

He growled and gasped, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as something warm and sticky was placed on his nipples. The albino let out a low groan and leaned back against his boyfriend.

“Papa told me to heat some up~”

Matthew purred and nipped on Gilbert’s ears as he rubbed the warm maple syrup on his lovers nipples, elicting another gasp and a louder groan.

“D-damn you-u F-France…”

Gilbert moaned even though he knew that Francis didn’t and wouldn’t hear him at all. He wasn’t there. The former nation was a moaning mess, his nipples were always so sensitive.

“Papa isn’t here, Gil~”

Matthew purred again and began to suckle on Gilbert’s earlobe earning a groan and a whine from the other.

“Ngh... M-Matthew.. ah... s-stop... bitte..s-stooop!”

“Mh~ Non. I don’t think so mon cher. You teased me, of course I’ll tease you.”

Canada purred and kissed down to Prussia’s neck and began to make a mark in the shape of a heart. There was much his papa taught him. Canada rubbed himself against his lover, humming as he kept sucking on the perfect pale neck.

It wasn’t long until Canada had Prussia bent over the kitchen table, stretching him with maple syrup coverd fingers and biting his back, marking the man as his.

“Hn, Gilbert... you really should bottom more.”

“Fick dich... the-the awesome me d-doesn’t bottom!”

“Haha. You’re doing that now.”

Matthew teased and scissored his fingers, adding a third and a fourth finger to stretch the other better. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt his lover. When he felt Gilbert was ready he pulled his fingers out and coated his member with the maple syrup and slid inside.

“Uh... you’re still so tight... fuck... I could cum right now!”

“Don’t you dare!”

“Heh.. of course mon cher. I’ll draw it out for you.”

Matthew whispered into his boyfriends ear and kissed it, pushing himself all the way inside as slowly as he could. Once he was fully inside he let out a loud moan. Feeling his boyfriend writhe in discomfort underneath him he kissed his back in order to soothe him, it seemed to be working. After a while, Gilbert had gotten used to his lover being inside of him and pushed back against him, giving him the signal that he could move but Matthew grinned and did no such thing, he wanted to hear it from his lover.

“Ach... move... bitte.”

Prussia breathed and squeezed around his boyfriend on purpose, earning a hiss and a slap on the ass. Canada pulled out and thrust back in, grabbing the maple syrup bottle and pouring some more on his boyfriend’s ass, slicking his shaft and the others entrance up a bit more making this easier.

“Nnngh!”

The albino groaned and leaned on the table, breathing deeply. The blond Canadian smiled and sucked on his lover’s shoulder-blade creating a hickey there as he sped up his thrusts. In his mind he made sure to make Gilbert bottom more. A man this tight wasn’t normal... well, maybe Ludwig was tighter but that man was already a tight ass; so to speak.

“AAH!”

Gilbert gasped with a sharp intake of breath. Matthew paused a moment in his thrusting and smirked when he realized he had just hit the others prostate and angled his hips so he would hit that spot and rub against it teasingly as he thrusted into his boyfriend.

“Mmm! Gilbert!”

Matthew gasped and sped up, smacking into his lover’s ass and making the smacking sounds bounce off the walls in the kitchen. He gripped Gilbert’s hips in a bruising grip and pulled the other to him as he pushed in, creating a rhythm.

The house was filled with gasps, moans, groans and pants and the sound of skin against skin. The occasional ‘smack’ was heard as two lips, wet and moist, came in contact with each other and parted.

Matthew let his tongue explore Gilbert’s cavern, licking the teeth and gums, having his tongue wrestle with his boyfriend’s for dominance and winning said battle when he cheated by thrusting hard into the others prostate.

“MM!”

Gilbert groaned through the kiss and his breathing began to quicken. He closed his red eyes tightly and pushed back against Matthew’s thrusts. The Canadian knew his boyfriend couldn’t last long and neither could he. Their chests heaved and their bodies sweat. The blond moved a hand around his boyfriend’s waist and gripped his hard and leaking member and began to pump him in time with his thrusts to the others sweet spot.
With a whine and a moan the Prussian came over his lover’s hand and table. Not long after the blond released his liquid deep inside of his lover. Moaning loudly.

The two panted and stayed still for a while; Prussia against the table and Canada lay on top of him.

“Hn, ah... let’s... ah... hah.. go somewhere else, ja?”

“Mh... somewhere... more comfortable?”

Matthew asked and got a nod from his boyfriend and pulled out. They both helped each other up the steps and into the bedroom.

“Soo.. when was the last time your bed springs were tested?”

Gilbert said with a grin and took hold of his boyfriend’s waist and kissing him deeply before he could respond.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England