Falling in the dark ( prussia x germany x russia)

You wrote a nice story? Share it with us! Don't forget to add the main characters in the title!
ChickMagnet
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Falling in the dark ( prussia x germany x russia)

Post by ChickMagnet » 05-03-2012 16:58

This idea was actually not really a story, but it popped in my head when i heard the song 'falling in the dark' by skillet and i wrote it down. i want to make a cmv of it whenever i have time :)

Story: to the fall of the berlin wall (1989)

Prussia is captured by Russia when the berlin wall was set up. He was living at Russia's place at the moment. But he's feeling so alone without Germany. Russia (here a bit abusive) wants Prussia to stay in his grip.
To prevent Prussia from running he often ties him up or locks him in his room. Russia does this because he doesn't want to loose Prussia. But Prussia keeps thinking about his past with Germany. All the moments when they smiled together and when they where there for eachother. And how they wasted there special time together because there were always wars to fight.

There are moments Russia can be caring for Prussia, then Prussia screams out to him. Not wanting to be alone, just wanting to have company. But the moment when Russia kisses Prussia, he realizes that the only thing he wants... is Germany. Prussia goes crazy, he really has the feeling he's falling in a black hole. And starts trashing the bedroom of Russia. A flashback of Germany who is calling out for him runs through his head.
Prussia reaches out his hand to grab Germany's hand, but then Germany disappears. Prussia fall on his knees, and screams out to Germany. With this last scream Prussia falls to the ground

Russia knows that Prussia is longing for Germany, so he ties him to the bed. Telling him he won't be able to escape from him. Prussia thinks back at all the good moments with Germany, always imagining Germany’s smile.
That night Prussia breaks from his chains and sets out to the Berlin wall. Running through the thick snow and calling out for Germany.
Germany hears Prussia’s screams at the other side of the wall, and also starts running to the wall. When the both brothers reach the wall, Prussia starts punching the wall with his bare fists. Germany screams: ‘Brüder, halt! There has to be another way to reach eachother’. Germany grabs two big hammers and starts to smash those against the wall. The wall collapses, as prove of the strength a human can use when he longs for something that hard. The Two brother were facing one another again. Germany who sweapt away a last drop of sweat, threw away his hammer away and smiled at the sight of Prussia’s amazed face. ‘See brüder I can be awesome to, just like you’. Prussia couldn’t hold his tears anymore and started running to Germany.

The two brothers met in the middle, falling to their knees and hugging eachother tightly. ‘Brüder, I have missed you so much’ Prussia said. Masking his tears in the tight embracement.
‘I’m glad to see you back with me, Gilbert, I will protect you from now’. Prussia replied ‘ U better do that, I never want to be alone again Ludwig’. The moment was perfect to Prussia, he was finally reunited with his brother. And with the snow falling down softly, a tear also made his way down the cheek of Prussia. Being catched by the finger of Germany, Prussia looked up right into the eyes of Germany. A kiss that could last for eternity followed, while the surroundings turned silent especially for them.

At that moment they didn’t know, but Russia followed Prussia. When he noticed he had escaped from his mansion.
When Russia arrived at the Berlin Wall he faced the two brother who where reunited once again. Russia mind went blank when he saw them both embracing tightly. He couldn’t only think of one thing: ‘ I don’t want to be alone, I won’t let Prussia leave my side’. With his pipe in his hand he charged towards Germany.

Prussia noticed that the silence was broken and heard the footsteps that were charging in their direction. When he looked up he saw that Russia was, running towards Germany’s back. In the flash of a second, Prussia released himself from the embracement with Germany and ran towards Russia.
Russia who was blinded by rage and despair, didn’t even notice it was Prussia who was running to stop him.
At that second Germany turned around to see what was happening. The scene seemed to pass in slow motion and Germany could only hear the sound of his own breath. But when the pipe hit Prussia, Germany’s mind went in action. Moving his body towards Prussia, right in time to catch him when he fell down.

Russia releasing what he did, fell on his knees. Releasing his pipe, he started crying. But the only thing that Germany was focused on was Prussia and he even ignored the presence of Russia. If something did happen with Prussia he would surely pay for it.
Prussia lightly reached his hand towards the cheek of Germany. With that touch, Germany locked his gaze from Russia onto Prussia. ‘Brüder’ Het muttered. Prussia answered ‘Looks like, I’m still the one protecting you.. my dear Brüder, I just wanted to keep you safe… You’re the most important person to me.’ Germany couldn’t hold his tears anymore, he knew that he always should be strong for his brother. But at this moment he just wanted him by his side forever. He didn’t want to loose him. Germany muttered: ‘Gilbert, don’t leave me… I … Ich liebe dich’.
Prussia looked right into the eyes of Germany and with this last strength he smiled at him ‘ Du bist mein alles, Ludwig’. With those last words Prussia closed his eyes and his hand slowly fell to the ground. Germany bursted out in tears, holding the body of his brother even tighter. His scream broke through the silence of the snowy night. The echo of the word ‘Gilbeerrrtt’ reached all trough out the forest, making birds fly out of their trees. Just like that the echo and the birds all disappeared, following the way of the wind.

‘Prussia was a great nation and will always continue to live on in our hearts. We will remember him, the loud one, the active one… the one we all cared for…I know I did’. Germany’s words where heard by all the other nations, who came in honor of Prussia. He walked away from Prussia’s grave and made his way to the lake. Gilbird silently flew right next to him and landed on his shoulder. ‘Hey little one, I know u miss him to right’. Gilbird responded with a sad kind of sound, it almost sounded like a song. Then Germany realized, Gilbird was singing the national anthem of Prussia. At that time he also reached the lake. He took a single red rose out of his pocket. ‘Gilbert, I know you will always be the one dearest to my heart. I’m so sorry I couldn’t protect you’ Germany said, while he threw the rose into the lake. At that moment Gilbird was flying above the lake, still singing the Prussian Anthem.
The wind blew it in the direction of Germany. But he swore he could hear words, amidst the music. They whispered ‘ Live on my brüder, become a strong nation. And know I will always be up there watching over you. I will always love you and be there for you. Leave your sorrow in the past and look to the future’.

The Berlin wall fell on that day in 1989, West and East Germany were reunited. But under the name of Germany, Prussia disappeared out of sight that day. But we all know that all Germans still remember the true courage of Prussia. He will never be forgotten not as long as Germany is still a strong nation of Europe.
main roleplay: prussia
extra roleplay: england, italy, belarus,
favourites: prussia <3 (germancest), USxUK
Cosplays: prussia, england

ChickMagnet
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by ChickMagnet » 06-03-2012 09:46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=461X4ABk ... ature=plcp

that's the amv i made fitting the story

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 06-03-2012 19:08

A*W*E*S*O*M*E
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

ChickMagnet
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by ChickMagnet » 07-03-2012 12:28

Thanks,

i'm glad to see the awesomeness has reached you.

But it still needs some corrections and spelling checks :p