Australians, oh let us rejoice... [15.12.12-24.01.12]

Are you going to another country on vacation or leaving for a while? And you wanna let the others know about it? Tell them here!
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Australians, oh let us rejoice... [15.12.12-24.01.12]

Post by Weronikus » 16-11-2012 22:10

Yay!
Yup, I'm leaving for Australia in a month's time! It'll be fun to spend Christmas again in the bright and sunny evenings... though, like last time, it'll be weird at the beginning without snow.
I'm leaving for about a month and a half, during which time I'll be able to catch up with my brother, my sister, my friends, my family friends, and all the other people I've missed so so much. So I really can't wait! ^.^
Since the internet sustem in Oz is a bit different, like, you don't pay for the connection but for the amount of space you want, for example you pay, oh, let's say 12 dolars for 5 GB of space from the net (I have no idea how much exaclty for how much space), I'll have to spend a little less time than usually on this site, since I don't know how much exactly space my sister and bro use up. But I won't leave the site for the whole half a month, definitely. Though the time differences will make it nearly impossble to be on at the same time with the people from Europe... XD
So yeah, I really can't wait!!! I'll be able to return for that short moment of time back to My Island Home.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia