Admin to Paris [20 June - 24 June 2014]

Are you going to another country on vacation or leaving for a while? And you wanna let the others know about it? Tell them here!
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Admin to Paris [20 June - 24 June 2014]

Post by yuria-chan » 18-06-2014 15:14

My dear babies Mama will be in Paris for a long weekend!
I won't have any access to a computer and I'll be very busy all days so I'm really gone gone.

Since it's only one weekend I am not appointing someone in charge in the time being. But I expect you to behave when I'm not here!

If there are any problems send me a private message and I'll sort them out when I get back. Don't try to fight them out yourselves.
I don't think it'll be necessary though, since you're all sweethearts!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 18-06-2014 21:31

Have a nice trip ! And write us a logbook, please ~ :charmingfrance:
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 19-06-2014 05:47

Good luck to Mama~
Main Roleplay character: Lithuania (with all variations, like Snapped!Liet, Fem!Liet and stuff)
Minor Roleplay character(s): probably Canada (with all variations)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 25-06-2014 22:31

Your sweet Admin is back in the Netherlands! So this place is no longer an Anarchy. I heard from Dernhelm you've all been super sweet and good so cookies for you all!
:charmingfrance:
Big brother France says hello as well~
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 25-06-2014 22:42

Yay, cookies ! :happypoland:

How was France ? :charmingfrance:
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay