dernhelm: little low on updates, here's why

Are you going to another country on vacation or leaving for a while? And you wanna let the others know about it? Tell them here!
dernhelm
Major
Major

dernhelm: little low on updates, here's why

Post by dernhelm » 23-06-2014 10:17

I'm a bit less active on the forum at the moment, this is why:

My father has been in the hospital for over two weeks now and it's pretty serious.
He had diabetes to begin with but he smokes a lot and does not excercise now his legs got all swollen and he was very ill.
He wouldn't eat and lost a lot of weight.
At the hospital they found out water had collected not only in his legs but also behind his lungs. Therefore he has trouble breathing.
His kidneys are in a bad shape. So is his heart and the pacemaker he got last year isn't working properly.
They actually need to give him a bypass operation (again)
but tests show he wouldn't survive that operation.
There's a whole team of experts trying to keep him alive,
but it isn't easy.
I've had little sleep because I've sorta been expecting a phonecall from my mother he died, you know. So that's why I'm not updating.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 23-06-2014 14:33

I hope everything will go well for you :)

Don't worry for slow updates, one, because we can understand, and two, because you're still a little bit active, and considering what you're living through right now... it's awesome !
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay