Next week: Going to England

Are you going to another country on vacation or leaving for a while? And you wanna let the others know about it? Tell them here!
dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 27-04-2012 18:44

i want to see pics like these when you return, bella!

pics or it didn't happen
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Idiopathic
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Idiopathic » 28-04-2012 06:20

my dad lived in the South London area for 2 years........ sadly he said he doesn't want to live there again....... but at least he wants to visit there again.......

God I wish I could drink tea and not regret it later(medical problems)........... stupid meds..... :cryingspain:
major: russia, spain, austria, italy, germany, japan, france, america, england, romano
minor: canda, prussia, hungary, china, taiwan, belarus, ukraine

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 06-05-2012 22:12

Hello everyone! I'm back!
unfortunately my laptop has died.
It's a real tragedy.
but anyways I'm on the familly computer now ^-^

However, I'm back from England! Pictures will follow soon for those who're interested.

I had an AWESOME time, I managed to do everything on my list! Which is a first. ( whenever I visit a place I make lists of things I want to see/buy/do)
Well, I didn't hit a pub because my sister got ill. ( she did want to go though.)

There is one bad thing about visiting England, and that's having to go back...sobbing in the euro tunnel and trying to keep everyone from seeing it and severe depression and stuff ;n;
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 06-05-2012 22:34

awwwwwwwwhhhh poor yuria.

missed you so much though!
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 06-05-2012 22:58

i missed you toooooo! and and a forum filled with new messages is something great to come home to!
btw, we should totally meet soon!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria