Italy, here I come! (June 13 - 21)

Are you going to another country on vacation or leaving for a while? And you wanna let the others know about it? Tell them here!
FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Italy, here I come! (June 13 - 21)

Post by FreakyJingles » 24-05-2012 18:14

I've noticed how much you all travel abroad, so I decided it's time for me to do the same xD

First, please don't start hating me for being such an awful rper. I know I suck at replying >.< But I'll update all the rps this weekend. I promise.

Ok, now we can get to the details. As much as I'd like this trip to be a holiday, it's not that easy. We're going there for a contest. Music contest. Though the good part is that we'll spend 4 days in Italy - one day for the contest, and 3 days for sun and sea xD We'll also visit Rome and Venezia, though I've already been there. Gonna skip those probably.

The duration - June 13th to June 21st.

I srsly don't care if you're not interested in this, I justw anted to share my excitement with someone xD

Uh... If you have any questions, you can ask? (I don't think you'll have, though xD)

Oh, if you have any tips for anything, like food or clothes or whatever, please do say so. I want this trip to be better than the last one -_-
Main Roleplay character: Lithuania (with all variations, like Snapped!Liet, Fem!Liet and stuff)
Minor Roleplay character(s): probably Canada (with all variations)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 24-05-2012 23:41

Awww, don't feel bad! I'm sure no one here is a real hater :P
Really, you seem so insecure! We don't bite, right?
I think it's awesome you're going to Italy! ! !
* I keep forgetting where you're originally from * So I don't know how far a trip it is.
I do have questions actually, what kind of competition is this? It sounds really interesting!
Will you have much freedom to go where you want to?
Also, I don't know what went wrong last time, but I surely wouldn't skip Rome and Venice if I were you!
I've been to Rome twice as well, and cities such as rome are so overwhelming and got so much to offer you almost can't see everything there is to see in only one visit!
Also, I happen to know the best Ice-cream store in Rome ;) Interested?
Also are you interested in archeology? Or Churches? Or Roman remains?
I now a great lot of places you should definitely visit in Rome!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 25-05-2012 20:50

I'm sure you may not bite and really, I'm not that insecure. It's just that I've been brought up that way - "Always be polite and think about other people's feelings".

I also forgot that Venice is "Venice", not "Venezia" xD We call it like that in Lithuanian, and sometimes I get confused. I'm sorry - bows-

I'm originally from Lithuania, so it's gonna be a pretty long trip - Poland, Czhech Republic, Austria and Italy. We'll live in Roseto degli Abruzzi, and the contest will be in Pineto.

About my last time in Italy - well, it wasn't that tragic. Though my legs were killing me, my wallet was trying to bite my fingers off (had too little cash and no credit card), I had major mood swings (not because of my period), my teachers were dissapointed with me and the heat made it all worse. Oh, and we also scared the Italians with our Easter traditions. That was the fun part.

Ok, your questions:

1. It's a music contest "Italian Award" or something. I play kankles (traditional Lithuanian string instrument). We're going as a quartet (2 kankles and 2 violins).

2. I don't think I'll have much freedom. One, we'll live in a pretty small town. Two, there will be around 40 of us (kids up to 18 y.o.), including 5 teachers.

3. Yes! I'm definitely interested in that Ice-cream store! If I get the opportunity to be free in Rome, then I'm definitely going there just for that ice-cream xD Though, is it expensive?

4. No, no and no. Acheology is boring, churches don't interest me since I'm not Christian (and they're boring too >.<), and Roman remains aren't that interesting too.

Abuot those great places in Rome - it all depends on the freedom I'd get and free time.

Wow... that was the longest post I've ever written xDDD

If you have anymore questions, I'll be glad to answer them. Maybe you could also give me some tips on clothes or shopping (maybe those Italians like to make discounts to foreign girls? xDDD)

Oh, I also remember how a very polite Italian scared me to death xD I went to and Ice-cream store near the Spanish Stairs, and the guy behind the counter asked me how I was, then he asked me where I was from and tried his best to keep the conversation going. I was a poor 12 y.o. at that time, though I looked like I was 16 xDDD I thought he was a raper in disguise (though he was around 20 and quite handsome xD).

Ok, I'll finish my post with this, don't want to give you a headache or anything xD
Main Roleplay character: Lithuania (with all variations, like Snapped!Liet, Fem!Liet and stuff)

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 25-05-2012 20:54

Yay, I just got the whole schedule of the trip!

Want to see it, or should I just go back to my little nice punk corner like the unobedient little girl I am? xDDD

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 26-05-2012 19:27

You should mention the time period in the title~
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 26-05-2012 19:44

Done~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 27-05-2012 17:44

I haven't done much shopping when I was in Rome, I spent most of my time visiting Roman remains and cultural heritage...

But this Icecream store. If you're in the Piazza Navona. The big place with the fountains. (not the trevi fountain, but the fountain with representations of rivers on them.)
You make sure you're facing the Pantheon.
You walk until you're about as far where the painters are selling street art. Then you look to your left.
There should be a street over there.
You go into that street.
You keep walking and it's not the first but the second Icecream store.
In the same street is also a fun shop called 'too much'
it's a little pricey but they got all this amazing stuff you don't need!
Such as penis shaped pasta, or a clock that looks like it's from a Dali painting! It's one of those stores with funny gadgets, and you can also score some things for less money... We got funny monsters you can put on your fingers for one euro!

This is my attempt at showing you which street XD
Also, Via del Corso is Rome's main shopping street, and Piazza del populi is a great pedestrian shopping centre.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 12-06-2012 19:01

Hehe... I guess I won't be coming on anymore today. Just wanted to say goodbye ^^

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 14-08-2012 12:53

Uh... Hey guys ^^'

I'm a very awful person, I know... It's just that when I came back from Italy, I had to quickly repack and head straight to another city for a concert. It ate the whole week. And now I'm hospitalized. So yeah. I'm sorry -bows-

Anyway, my trip was wonderful. We won 1st place ^^

I couldn't visit Rome because of a major sunburn, but instead I ate lots of ice cream in Venice xD

Anyway, I won't be on for another 2 weeks. I'll update all RPs when I get back. Thank you for understanding. Once again, I'm sorry for being such a terrible person -bows-