Iceland here I come! [28th July till 11th August]

Are you going to another country on vacation or leaving for a while? And you wanna let the others know about it? Tell them here!
LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Iceland here I come! [28th July till 11th August]

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 15-06-2012 00:15

Since i've been so dead lately. Let's update some stuff on here.

This year I bought my tickets on going to FLIPPIN' ICELAND!

You might think "What the heck do you wanna do in Iceland" Weeeell
I'm going there to visit the lovely the here know Thothlover for others Germany and Jóhanna~
I will go there from the 28th of July Till 11th of August. Two weeks of awesomeness.

She is gonna take me to loads of places and I will do my best to make loads of pics. (if i'm not to lazy or will not forget)
so when i'm back I will do my best to post all the pics here so you guys can see how beautiful and awesome the country is!
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 16-06-2012 00:01

:O :O :D :D I still can't get over how awesome it is that you're going there! ! ! I would totally have gone with you if I could!
XD You two will get online rigt? I'll just chat with both of you together or something XD
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 17-06-2012 22:35

Oh AWESOME!! ouo
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 29-07-2012 23:23

WELCOME TO MY HOME 8D
I see you are enjoying yourself~
We should make a list of what we're gonna do. I'm already forgetting. xD
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 09-10-2012 21:06

HELLLOOOOO Guess who is back on the forum and re-found her Iceland topic!
It's time for an epic picture spam.

I will give you some of the highlights since sending about 120 pictures here is quite a lot!

This was on the first day in Amsterdam. A picture of the plane I would be soon departing in. I was quite excited on the moment though the waiting took ages!

On the first day in Iceland I went with my friend to the zoo. it was really cool. It was for a combination of a petting zoo and a normal one since it had some animals i had never really seen before in a zoo or what so ever. As you can see it's a picture of a seal and they were plain adorable there

I was in the car taking pictures of the landscape around me. I decided one picture is enough for now. If you guys wish to see some more I can upload them. But for now I will keep it to pics in one post or maybe post the ones in multiple posts.

We went to see geysers in Iceland here a picture of some of the smaller ones which did not spew up water up in the air. I do have some great video footage of an eruption. But i doubt if I am able to post it here on the forum.

I will continue the pictures spam in the next post. More to follow ^^

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 09-10-2012 21:08

We had so much fun! Now to save up a trip for Netherlands 8D
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 09-10-2012 21:25

Picture spam part 2!

The same day we went to the geyser we also went to a wonderful waterfall. It was really great there. We walked down a path and ended up at the top of the waterfall and since the weather was just great there were a lot of rainbows to see.

A couple of days later we went to a national nature park and along the way we came across this field where every visitor of Iceland or even people who lived in Iceland itself started to stack rocks and it became some kind of tradition to finish piles with your own rock. As you can see it gives this really strange view.

Of course a picture of the national park would follow and I have to admit that this is one of most gorgeous views I've ever had in my life.

Around my last days in Iceland we visited a church. I had to admit it looked pretty strange and it has some kind of odd optical illusion for is you saw it from a greater distance it looked like the tower could fall towards you any moment.

These are some of the pictures I liked best from my vacation last summer and if you guys want to see some more you can just ask ^^

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 09-10-2012 21:28

Waterfall: Gullfoss
National Park: Þingvellir
Church: Hallgrímskirkja

Ta-da xD

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 09-10-2012 21:30

thothlover wrote:Waterfall: Gullfoss

Ta-da xD
Thank you ;w; I am horrible with the names.
Thanks for adding them *hugs*

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 09-10-2012 21:40

LizGrand wrote:
thothlover wrote:Waterfall: Gullfoss

Ta-da xD
Thank you ;w; I am horrible with the names.
Thanks for adding them *hugs*
You're welcome x3