Going to Spain, 2nd week of August

Are you going to another country on vacation or leaving for a while? And you wanna let the others know about it? Tell them here!
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Going to Spain, 2nd week of August

Post by yuria-chan » 02-07-2012 13:19

I suck with dates XD
But I'll be going to Spain for 3 weeks!
Just sun sea beach and Dali!

Well, I also wanted to use this chance to appologise for my absense lately. I've been really buissy since I have to do some extra assignments in order to make this year, otherwise I'm kicked off of my studies so yeah, priorities.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 02-07-2012 13:39

Oooooh, you'll love Spain!!
I normally go to Orihuela Costa,and we always visit Torrevieja. If Dali is anything like Orihuela Costa, Playa Flamenca and Torrevieja, it'll be amazing. Hope you'll have fun!! ^.^
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 08-07-2012 13:44

XD Thank you! I'll be going to l'escala actually, The north east of Spain.
However, Dali is a famous painter and in Barcelona there is a huge museum with his art, so I'll be seeing a lot of that XD
That's what I meant.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 08-07-2012 13:57

I know who Dali is, but there is also a city Dali in Spain. I wasn't ever in l'Escala, we're always in Orihuela Costa.
But I know you'll love Spain! Every time I'm there, I never want to leave... XD
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 08-07-2012 15:45

XD Oh wow! I never knew!
Awesome!
I'm really looking forward to it. Though I don't speak Spanish, not a word of it to safe my life XD
I've never gone to a country without learning at least something of the language...So now I'm pretty nervous.
Rp chara's:

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 08-07-2012 16:38

Hey, I don't know any spanish either, but you will definitely be able to speak to them, and you know why? Every third person you will pass will probably be English. Really! They even got a radio station especially for them, Sunrise FM, just for those English people. And they've got their own supermarkets, called Iceland. At least that's how it is in Orihuela, but I don't think it'll be any different there. So don't ya worry!
-----

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 09-08-2012 18:56

That's great actually... because the English usually adore me ;)
I;m not the type a spaniard would fall for cause I'm not blonde XD
We've already been warned for the British tourists who will be our neighboors...
Rp chara's:

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 09-08-2012 18:57

Oh I actually meant to say as well that tomorrow I'll be leaving! And you'll all have to miss me for a long time... (not that I've been such a great active person the last few days...)
Rp chara's:

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 09-08-2012 20:02

Haha, then you'll get a lot of that ;).
Eh, I'm a blonde and spend about twoo weeks in Spain every year, and no one paid any attention to me. But now that I think about it, I'm not exactly the most beautiful girl in the world XD.
and not all of them a re tourists. Some of them decide to spend their life tere, because they like it better than England. I wonder how much they'll like it now, with Spain knocking on bankrupty's door.

Have fun!! And comeback here when you come back and say how it was!
-----

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 09-08-2012 22:58

ohhh noooo i'm gonna miss your stories so much!
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)