sailing away

Are you going to another country on vacation or leaving for a while? And you wanna let the others know about it? Tell them here!
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

sailing away

Post by Weronikus » 15-07-2012 20:08

yes well, from yesterday (14.07) till 21.07 I'm away sailing on the Mazurian Lakes. Yeah, I checked in a little late, but I totally forgot to write it here ^.^". Anyways, since not everywhere there's a connection with the net, I might be on and off for this week.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 29-07-2012 23:25

Have fun~
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 31-07-2012 09:28

thanks! I actually returned already and am, once again, on yet another sailing trip, but with different people. It's so much fun, though yesterday the wind was so horribly strong, I worried our yacht will fall ove, though luckily no such thing happened. The strength was about 10/11 in Bufort's scale.
It actually appeared in the news - 4 yachts drowned, 30 people were hurt and 1 got to the hospital. No one died, thank god.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia