England, don't you dare approach your kitchen !

Are you going to another country on vacation or leaving for a while? And you wanna let the others know about it? Tell them here!
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

England, don't you dare approach your kitchen !

Post by Lokitama » 28-09-2012 12:23

He-yah, guys !

Yep, even if it's early to say that - I mean, should I post this later ? Like Before going ? - I'm going to England in February !

During one week, and if I remember well, it's the 9th. °°

It'll be the very first time ! :D

I'm so excited about this travel ! Even if it's with school ! ~~~

Mwaaaah ~ I'm so happy I can exit my country - I feel so happy ! - and then, and then, I'll take many and many and many photo shoots ! One of my friends says that the most hilarous things his the fashion ! And that girls in the metro are hairy, too °°

Is that real ? :D

I wanna gooo ! >w<
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 01-10-2012 03:55

...England?
Did you say England?!
ENGLAND?!
Nooooooo! Take me with you! I'll-I'll make you take me! I have to go to England!
It's soooo no fair the one country my parents failed to take me is England, and you can go!
Sooooo not fair. Soooo not fair.Sooooo not fair.

Anyways, after calming myself a little, I have decided to wish you all the best (while at the same time churning with jealousy inside.).

So, good luck!!
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 01-10-2012 17:38

I'm so sorry ! TT^TT

It's just that... It's the first time that I go in another country without my family during one week.

If not, it's just Switzerland-German-Part, where I don't understand anything but "Gruetzi", "Dankre" and "Bitte". ( And yet, I still say somewhat "Grazie", confusing with "Gruetzi". )

I've been to Liechstenstein, too ! It was so beautiful !
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay