Christmas Fanfiction writing contest! [Closed! Judging ...]

This is where all contests are organized!
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 28-06-2014 18:13

Thanks for not letting this go down, Yuria ~
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 29-06-2014 17:23

I am truly sorry for letting this event slip away just like that and for that I'd like to apologize.

This was the event in my life that hit its most critical stages that caused me to move out of my home front immediately, due to that I had forgotten the ongoing events that went on in the meanwhile. This isn't the excuse to just let your efforts to go a waste, but this is my reason for leaving it unattended.

If Yuria-chan accepts I am willing to preform a small commission for each of the TOP 3, so all three get the chance to obtain something extra for their energy and effort. And especially the long time you had to wait for me to realize.

Preview of my artwork

"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 29-06-2014 18:39

of course I accept that! I was understanding of your circumbstances so I am extra happy you're willing to give them something extra!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria