not planned, welcomed anyhow (fem)Lithuania & Romano

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
dernhelm
Major
Major

not planned, welcomed anyhow (fem)Lithuania & Romano

Post by dernhelm » 27-02-2012 21:12

Dernhelm:

char: Romano
human name: Lovino Vargas
appearance:

--------------------------------

Intro:

It was after an easy day of business-networking in Gent, Liet found herself with some spare time before her flight so she might as well see a bit more of the beautifull city. It was a pity it was raining now strolling the city simply wasn’t an option. Even though it wasn’t raining hard, she would get soaking wet from top to socks and she hadn’t brought spare clothings. Offcourse it was never her intention to stay longer then one day. Some local bar looked really cosy from outside and reminded her of home. What it was about it that was so strangely familiar she simply could not tell, it was just a feeling. As she walked in the warmth pulled over her like a blanket and she reminded herself to set her watch as not to miss that flight.Well that was the idea anyhow.
After a few talks with random people sipping her drink she started feeling dizzy and a bit nauseous. Some guy said she shouldn’t have drank so much and offered her a ride back home. Drunk from a soda, really now? As he laid his hand on her knee his intentions became awefully clear. But she simply was to far gone to act anymore. As she felt herself being dragged away she lost consiounce.

She found herself awaken in a bed, half naked. It was a hotel, and some cheap one too. Anyone could tell by the laim wallpaper and the free pocket bible on the nightstand.
Some guy walked in wearing nothing but shorts drying his hair and when he saw her gave her a smile.

“Our sleeping beauty just woke up,… well you’d better hurry or they’ll charge us double, you know?
... Ehh… if you are in need of some aspirine I can get you some.”

Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 19-03-2012 21:44

FreakyJingles:

Character: Fem!Lithuania
Name: Lina Laurinaityte (it's not made up, it's just Lithuanian xD)
Appearance: Image

---------------------------

"W-what? Who are you?"

Many more questions were running through Lina's head, however, she was still too disoriented to say anything else.
Main Roleplay character: Lithuania (with all variations, like Snapped!Liet, Fem!Liet and stuff)
Minor Roleplay character(s): probably Canada (with all variations)

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 19-03-2012 22:01

The fellow grinned
"I allready told you twice"
he looked at her then suddenly figured maybe she was the kind of girl that wasn't used beeing stared at when hardly dressed and looked away out the window.
"I'm Lovino... you don't remember anything? Well, don't you worry, I'll take you home, allright? I brought you some clothes, they should match your complexion but I'm not sure about all the sizes. Do you frequently cut out the labels, or only when they itch?"

what was it about girls cutting out their bra-labels.

"Your own are at the dry-cleaner..
this also you have asked before, but that's fine Bella. Take it easy"
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 20-03-2012 12:36

"T-thank you..."

The girl grabbed the clothes and started quickly dressing up while Lovino wasn't watching. Many thoughts were running through her head, like 'who the hell does he think he is staring at me when I'm half naked' or 'should I really trust him?' and 'he's kinda cute...' No, sratch that thought. He's not cute nor handsome.

"I'm ready, Mister Lovino. About the labels... I never cut them out." Lina was standing next to the bed and smiling sweetly.
Main Roleplay character: Lithuania (with all variations, like Snapped!Liet, Fem!Liet and stuff)
Minor Roleplay character(s): probably Canada (with all variations)

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 21-03-2012 22:35

"you never cut them..." Romano turned towards her. Really,... did he just overlooked it? Hmn.. must be... he shrugged it off. Well in the end it worked out anyways and... his jaw dropped "you.. look lovely,... Uhh, I'm sorry I haven't even thought of asking your name... heheh... weird heh?" Ehh now that was akward.
"We can have breakf.. well lunch anyways before we pick up your clothes. Y. you should eat some." She was a pretty thing, just a little to skinny to his liking. But girls seem to prefer to live on water and salads these days to look like models. Romano didn't see how a starving girl could be sexy to anyone.

Robetto
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Robetto » 07-02-2019 07:41

Is very good