Princess Prince (PolandxMongolia)

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 08-12-2012 17:15

Coland let Mongol pull him up, and then – rather unhappily, he didn’t want to go to class – he followed her. Every now and then she’d ask him for directions. On the first time she asked, he pointed down, and said:
“Like, there’s a totally great cafeteria there, why don’t we, like, go there instead?” He suggested, but under her hard glare he sighed and gave the right directions.
Once in class, he blinked as Mongol said she needed to strengthen some relationships; no! He wanted to shout, I don’t want you to leave! But he didn’t say anything, partly embarrassed (what he did was coming to him now), partly surprised, partly happy of their intimate moment, and partly unsure what to say.
The moment she left his side he felt lonely, and a growing sensation of being looked at made him want to roll into a little ball and stay under a desk, unseen by anyone; he didn’t feel like being seen now, and not ever. At least not the way they saw him – as a clown.
Instead, though, he raised his head high and decided to speak with some nations. Liet was currently talking with Belarus, probably trying to get her to like him, though her eyes kept glancing over to Russia. Hungary wasn’t talking with anyone, but he didn’t think talking with her now was a good idea; not when she was super angry. Moldova didn’t seem to understand that, though, and tried to cheer her up. He was too far away to hear what they were talking about, but he was ninety percent sure it was about him. Another reason he didn’t want to go there – he didn’t want to be laughed at again, this time by a larger sum of nations.
He sighed and was about to stand in a corner when someone caught his sleeve and pulled him to a stop.
“Mr… Mr. Poland?” A little voice said. He blinked, and turned to the nation speaking. It was Liechtenstein. For some reason, she had a scared expression, and seemed at the same time nervous and worried.
“Like, yeah?” He said, trying to be polite.
“Is it… Is it true vhat they say about Mr. Poland?” Liechtenstein continued, blushing a bit.
Poland had no idea where this was going, but felt a bit scared; what happened? Did he make a fool of himself again? Not like if it would ruin his status, he thought bitterly; the opposite- it would make them want to call him Princess more often.
“That you are retiring… don’t you vant to be called Princess?” She said quietly.
“Ummm… Like, I totally didn’t want to be called that in the first place.” Poland said, shocked. Where did this retiring come from?
“Because apparently, Mongolia is searching for a new Princess. Is it very bad to be one?” She said, her light blush deepening.
Mongolia is searching for a new princess? Poland thought, surprised. So that’s what she’s doing?! She shouldn’t… She shouldn’t get mixed into his stuff! She’ll only bring misfortune on herself.
“I… I didn’t know…” Poland said, truthfully.
Liechtenstein frowned lightly . “Mr. Poland didn’t…?” She didn’t have time to finish, because Switzerland puller her away, saying something about shooting lessons.
Poland was shocked with what he heard, and didn’t know what to do. He had to stop Mongolia with this, he’ll deal with it himself; France will only get angry with her, though he already is.
“Hey, ya think she’s going for Prince next year?” He heard some nation ask.
He turned to the source of the sound, and saw America talking with England. Canada was hovering around, but they didn’t seem to notice him.
“I don’t bloody care… I’ll be gone next year, after a bloody long time of studying.” England said back to him, looking through some ‘How to look after…’ book. Poland couldn’t see the rest of the title, but was pretty sure it was about unicorns.
“Easy for you to say.” Wy came over to the two of them, and huffed. “I have to stay here for another two years, not even counting this one… in the presence of that guy.” She pointed behind her back, where Australia was laughing merrily with a few girls. He seemed to have just left the pool, because he just had a pair of shorts on and his hair was wet. The girls around his seemed to be blushing slightly as they spoke with him.
“He’ll only be gone after next year.” England loked up and smiled at Wy. “Don’t worry, love, he won’t bother you for long now.”
Wy blushed at his smile, but scowled nonetheless. “Maybe, but until then I have to spend time with him. Ugh, he came be a nightmare.”
England gave a hollow laugh. “You’ve known him shorter than me. I had to not only bring him up, but this lot too.” He gestured to America and Canada. America had been silent for the time they were chatting, so Poland forgot about him. He seemed… hurt and angry.
“Hey, that’s not fair! And anyway, we were talking about her.”
“But there’s nothing to say about her.” England said, exasperated. “It was a one time thing. Everyone will forget about it.”
Who are they talking about? Poland thought. He looked at Wy and hoped she’d ask the question he was dying to ask…
“Who ‘her’?” Wy said, jumping onto a desk and swinging her legs. Yes! Poland thought.
“You know, Mongolia. America’s worried France will lose his title to her.” England said.
“I’m not!” America said quickly. England rolled his eyes. “Anyway, since that fight with France, she earned herself the title ‘Rebel Prince’. Apparently it came from her old school, too. She was quite a delinquent, they say.” England said to Wy.
“Really…” She said thoughtfully, but Poland wasn’t listening to the rest. He walked away from them, feeling cold sweat on the nape of his neck. This isn’t good… France will be so mad…
He looked up, worriedly, and his sight stopped on Australia again. Australia was grinning now, and ran a hand through his wet hair. The girls seemed to like that.
Thoughts of France’s anger evaporated in a second. What if Australia can give me advice on how to stop being the Princess? Maybe he can make me more manly! A sudden thought came to him, and he came over to him quickly.
“…yeah, you’re right! Mate, that’s a good one!” Australia was laughing when Poland was nearer him. The girls seemed to be fighting over who gets to speak with him next.
Poland also thought Australia could help him because he tended to look at the bright side of things. He never laughed at anyone; he seemed to be very friendly.
“Like, Australia? Could I totally talk with you?”
“What, the Princess wants to cheat on the Prince again?” Belgium said with laughter.
“Poland cheated on France?” Seychelles yelped, her eyes darting from Belgium to Poland. Poland felt angry, and wanted to say he wasn’t with France to begin with, but Belgium cut in:
“You didn’t know?! Listen, it’s really astonishing, but…” She pulled Seychelles away to speak to her, and the group of girls followed them. Poland turned back to Australia.
The other grinned at him and slapped his back. Poland nearly doubled over at the power of the ‘friendly’ greeting.
“Sure, mate! Whadda ya need?”
“Like, advice.”
“Haha, I’m your mate, mate!” Australia laughed. “What’s up?”
“You totally know about my Princess title, don’t you?”
“Sure thing!” Australia grinned.
“How can I totally, like, get rid of it? How can I totally be as manly as you?” Poland said quickly.
Australia blinked, and then grinned.
“Oh, mate, it’s super easy! You’ve just gotta-“
At that moment, the bell rang, and Australia was swarmed by girls again. Poland sighed and left. Upon leaving he saw Mongol, and suddenly he remembered how France will be angry at her, and decided to follow her to warn her. Taiwan entered her dorm, though, and he couldn’t talk with her. Only when Taiwan left did he stop the door from closing and made his way inside.
“Mongol! Like, you totally have to stop!” He said frantically. “If you totally continue to try to stop me, like, being a Princess, you’ll totally get France’s anger! And I, like, have no idea what he can do!”
Poland then scowled. “And, like, I totally don’t need help anyways!” He grumbled, and sat down on her bed.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Cakiepie
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Cakiepie » 11-01-2013 11:20

Mongol quickly looked up at the door when Poland burst in, she then looked down at her phone to see that she literally sent the message just seconds ago, the point right now would make the text a minute old—boy, he was fast! Mongol's mouth still gaped open form his sudden entrance, but it stayed open at his words. Her sleepiness was oddly gone, but her lethargy was brought on by something dark, like Taiwan, so it only made sense that it would be lifted by something light, like Poland.

“Ack, how did you find out?!” Mongol gawked, but then pinched her lips in a pout—she was being so sneaky, too! She bet that damn Hungary blabbed something too him. Wait a moment, did she even mention it to Hungary...? She'd never make Hungary a 'Princess' willingly, though Hungary was such a closet tomboy, she'd probably be the first female student to get a 'Prince' title if anything; man, now that would be humiliating. Whatever, she'd need to do something about that nation, and soon...

“Mr. Frahnss, huh?” Mongol mumbled, but then let out a single bark of laughter at Poland's last words of not needing help, she would have fully laughed, but she didn't want it to seem like she was mocking him—he was so cute, with his leadership, and his reluctance for assistance—everyone needed help some times, and this was definitely his time, it took until last hour for her to see that, now. Finally moving from her stomach, and onto her knees, she sat besides Poland, “Are you worried about me, Polska?” Mongol teased, poking his cheek softly. “I'm worried about you.” Mongol admitted, letting a tender look fill her eyes, after a pause for dramatics, Mongol let the mischief show as she laughed at his expression, wondering what thoughts flashed through his mind when she said that.

Mongol sat straight on the side of her bed, and faced towards the door, but she looked at him from the corner of her eye, a smile on her face, “Face facts, Mr. Polska, you're in too deep, you need someone to dip their hand in the well and help you out.” Mongol said, folding her arms in thought, her mind flashed to Taiwan, Pei.” She spit in distaste—oh, gods, she was with Taiwan way too long, she was even expressing her aversion like the nation does.

Mongol shook her head, if only Poland knew, she'd have two problems on her hands, France shouldn't bother with her, if she made Taiwan the princess, it's her he should be mad at (though Mongol didn't think France the type to care what soft meat he had for his Princess—did he like Poland that much?). Why was he angry with her in the first place? So she punched him... in public... he'd get over it soon, the whole school would, this mess would blow over, that's what Mongol was hoping for, anyways. France would be a problem if he had a vendetta out for her, she didn't fear war, with their protection treaty and all, but she knew he had the means and the power to mess with her in other ways; he wasn't the best nation to get on one's bad side.

“It will all be fine, you'll see, soon there will be pretty girl, that others would love, and you'd no longer be Princess, okay?” Mongol told, but school labels were stubborn, even if Poland became the manliest nation in the world, the students would be blind to it since they were so familiar with calling him 'Princess'. Taiwan wasn't Mongol's thought of 'pretty', but she was cute and sociable, nations would take to her... she guess... Ugh, that thought made her boil with... bleh.

Mongol reached her hand up, and placed it on top of his head, brushing her fingers down to his scalp and watching his hair part like water. “I was going to surprise you, but since you're here...” Mongol paused, not the 'Princess retiring' thing—she wasn't going to tell him about that at all—but she did have side plans on helping him rid himself on that title, which would be needed along with finding a replacement for the Princess spot. “Tomorrow morning... um, about around eight, let's have breakfast together.” Mongol said, still trailing her fingers down his cool scalp, his hair was so silky and nice. Mongol then laughed, “Yes, as in a date~.”
Main Roleplay Character: Mongolia(OFC)
Minor Roleplay Character: Mongol Empire(OMC)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 25-01-2013 10:28

[First: Sorry for not replying, it was rather hectic this past week, and before I didn't have contact with the interent enough to reply something nice. Forgive me!
Second: Do you think it would be possible for me to roleplay France as well? It would ease things up a lot during his and Mongol's "outings" and having her humiliate herself.]

Poland was about to reply when she said those words:
"I'm worried about you".
Different thoughts raced through his mind. Did she like him the way he liked her? Did she know his true feelings? Now that was a scary thought, if she didn't feel the same way for him, beause if she did...
No, no, no! Poland's head sacreamed. This is getting to complicated. SHe's just worried for you as a friend. Or maybe not? Probably she thinks only of friendship. Or maybe she sees him in a new light?

His thoughts were interrupted as she spoke again. He gave her a worried look. He knew how far France could go to hurt someone. Fighitng? No he's too sophisticated for that. But he'll use words and actions that will hurt Taiwan. He'll probably make a joke of her at school, too.... No! He couldn't let that happen!
When she said he needed help again, he shook his head and chewed his lower lip in fear.
"I totally know about you, Mongol! Like, I know you were the Rebel Prince! He'll- He'll totally use that against you! I, like, could never totally let that happen to you!" Poland said.

And then she carressed his head.... Like always, her touch was soothing... and warm.... and delicate... and made Poland long for more. He snapped out of such thoughts when she said about breakfast together.
"Like, you mean totally a-?" He said in surprise. When she confirmed, he grinned so brightly as if she had just given him the best present of all. For she did. Spontaniously, he flung his arms around her and kissed her passionately.
"Like, I totally knew you liked me the same way as me!" He laughed, all earlier worry gone.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia