Princess Prince (PolandxMongolia)

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Cakiepie
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Cakiepie » 16-11-2012 04:30

Mongol couldn't stomach the roast beef she had in front of her, no, she wasn't sitting with Taiwan, or even China, she was actually sitting with close, old friends, Vietnam was on her right, Thailand sat across from them, and Russia, along with his sisters, was on her left, with the Baltic trio across the table parallel to Russia and his sisters; it was a very strange, nostalgic feeling. However, it didn't make her all warm inside like she thought it would, Poland, the main nation that made coming to this school remotely agreeable (why else would she endure being in the same area as Taiwan and China?), sure, his text had lifted her spirits some, for she knew he had calmed enough to joke around with her, but she truly thought she'd find him in the cafeteria; she even got a detention for him!

Well, he wasn't going to best her, “Russia, milyy, may I request another favor...?” Mongol started, reaching around Belarus to tug on his scarf—Mongol heard a strange sound that resembled a choking cat.

Russia turned stiffly in his seat, Belarus was really holding onto him tight, “Da, of course, my friend.” Russia said politely, though Mongol was unsure if she was annoying him; she wasn't too good at reading Russia's actions, he seemed to always keep a friendly face no matter how he was feeling, but it was even harder to detect if the strain in his words was from agitation of Mongol keep asking him to do things for her, or if it was because Belarus was squeezing him like a corset since they got to the lunch room.

“You wouldn't know where I could find Poland, would you...?” Mongol started slowly, she knew their relationship wasn't the best in the world.

Russia looked up in thought, “Ah, the Princess...” Mongol's brow twitched with how casually Russia referred to Poland as 'Princess', she knew how callous Russia's words could get, but he always said them so innocently, it was harsh on the ears, “hrm—hyuk... I-I don't—think I do...” It seemed as soon as Russia exhaled in thought, Belarus' arms grew tighter. Russia looked down to face Mongol, “That wasn't your favor, was it?” Russia asked, once his form adjusted to the constriction.

Mongol pouted, it look like Poland won this one, “Dsa, I was kind of hoping you could help me find him...” Mongol mumbled, but already gave up in her question.

“Oh, why didn't you ask, I can help you with that!” Russia said suddenly, a quaint smile on his face as if it was no problem. Mongol's brows perked up, and she grinned, she knew she could count on Russia! Russia suddenly stood, easily brushing Belarus off, and reached across the table, “Latvia, Latvia~, do you know where Princess is?” Russia asked childishly, poking Latvia directly on the top of his head, it looked comical and cute, but Mongol could even hear the hard thump of Russia's index finger on impact; Latvia didn't seem to take it well either.

Latvia shuddered each poke, “I-I don't know, I don't know! Why would you want to know anyways, he hates you!” Latvia cried out, and both Lithuania and Estonia's hand clamped over his mouth.

Latvia~...” Estonia guttered out, shuddering for the nation's demise. Lithuania seemed rather distress for the Latvia's well being as well.

Russia didn't say anything as his small smile slowly grew bigger, but his lavender eyes turned hollow as it reflected nothing of the merry grin, he then placed his hand on top of Latvia's head, rubbed it as if to sooth the spot he was poking, then he squeezed his palm around the blond's noggin (how tight, no one but Latvia and Russia knew), and pressed down hard enough for even his own arm to shake at the strain.

“H-he's probably in his dorm room, he likes to go there a lot.” Lithuania chipped in, the sweat drop at his brow told that with his hand still clutching Latvia's mouth, he could tell just how hard Russia was pressing down.

L-Latvia...” Estonia muttered softly, surely he could feel so too, if the face he was making was any indication.

Russia's eyes cut at Lithuania, but he removed his hand gently from Latvia's head; anyone who knew the Russian nation knew that he didn't like to be disliked, for his ego, and for his own insecurities, he liked being loved by everyone, with no disagreements. Despite his popularity, there were, of course, many nations that didn't like Russia, but not many had the confidence to say it to his face, so insults really got to him, but Russia was swift with his sarcasm and his iron fist. It lead Mongol to think if Latvia let that one slip on purpose...

Russia sat back in his seat and Belarus arms slipped back around his waist, it was as if she was apart of his chair, “Princess' room is the first door down the dorm of Male, WE9. A Hall.” Russia told happily, and Mongol nodded numbly; was this how he was fulfilling her favors...?

Mongol walked the hall with the map in hand, Estonia had drawn it for her in Autodesk Maya, at first he tried to give it to her on a flash drive, but Mongol was immensely confused and quickly stated she didn't have a laptop (a lie, as Taiwan gave her one, too, Miku inspired, of course), so Estonia just printed it out for her, the 3D loosing it's quality with the school's black and white printer, but the map was surprisingly simple for such a complicated school. Following the directions, she found the dorm room and pulled out the key that was in her pocket; her mind quickly flashed over the questions on why Lithuania would have a spare key to Poland's room (she'd have to correct that), and it jumped to ask how Russia even knew what room he stayed in, in the first place, but Mongol cleared all thought of that as she slipped in the key card, unlocking the door.

With one hand, Mongol typed:

That title holds no weight with me.

At that moment, Mongol pressed 'send' on her cellphone, and listened to hear the jingle on Poland's phone inside, when she heard it, she smirked. Quickly typing again, she pressed 'send' a second time.

Found you~.

Pulling the handle down so the latch would loosen, Mongol then kicked the door open in a flashy manner, and walked into the room, happy to see his startled face—now that was the surprise gaze she was looking for in those green eyes of his.

“You'll never be able to hide from me—I'll always find you—that's a promise.” Mongol said dramatically, her arms folded as she puffed her chest out in bravado. Mongol then closed the door, and for dramatic effects, she locked it, holding up the gold WA card, she showed it to Poland, to emphasize how she got in, then she took the rectangle by both ends, and snapped it in half; it bothered her none, it was Lithuania's key anyways, something he didn't need, as she was Poland's best friend, she wondered slightly if Hungary had one...

“I hear you got a problem—allow me to fix it.” Mongol said.

Tossing the card(s) on either side of her as she stepped closer to flop onto Poland's bed, right beside him, as if she was going to join him in his nap. Poland was certainly a pretty face, but it was impossible to mistake for female, it was a masculine beauty that no woman could achieve; Mongol poked the beginning of his right eyebrow, and dragged her finger down the arch of blond hair (scraping her black, square nails across the ridge), stopping at the center of his eyebrow, she frowned—Mongol had a scar right there, on her own eyebrow, that was the first of many she received when she entered her first school—she continued and trailed her finger pass his temple into his scalp, now, his hair was something of envy, maybe no male, or even female, could achieve. She had heard the Princess story from Vietnam just before she received his text, it was slightly one sided, as the stuff Vietnam told her didn't sound like anything Poland would do, even though Vietnam was being very lenient of Poland's feelings, it still sounded like an embarrassing way he got the title, with how Mongol knew it had to be a misunderstanding, since she knew Poland so well.

“But first, tell me how all of this started?” Mongol said all this with certainty, she didn't know if Poland was still mad at her, but she knew him to not hold grudges long, and get over things quickly, either way, she wasn't going to leave until she got her answer; no one walks away from her.
Main Roleplay Character: Mongolia(OFC)
Minor Roleplay Character: Mongol Empire(OMC)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 16-11-2012 21:38

Poland yawned, as he felt really tired all of a sudden, when his door opened and in came Hungary. She had a murderous lok on her face, which never, was quite new fr Poland - he mostly saw her do that to others, unless.
"Like, what did I totally do wrong?" He asked, guessing why she looked as if she was ready to kill.
"Detention! You should start caring, you know!" She said furiously, slamming the piece of paper on his desk. "I couldn't cover up you this time, and frankly, you should start looking after your own back for a change!" She scowled at him.
"Like, what totally happened?" Poland yelped, not expecting the suddeness of her rage.
"You skipped class! The first one!" She said angrily. "You know, I'd expect better!"
Poland sighed and rolled his eyes. "Like, just because Liet is totally-"
"Don't you dare try to expmain yourself now! And Lithuania actually gets good grades for being nice, you should take an example from him!"
Poland mumbled, "He's got totally no social life."
Hungary's look of rage strengthened. "Grades are more important than social life. You should finally start to care."
Poland turned to attack mode, as he started to feel guilty. "Like, and what about you? You totally hang out with Roderich alot, and-"
Hungary flushed a shade of pink, but continued scowling. "Roderich has nothing to do with this."
"But, like, you can totally skip class, so why can't I?!"
"Because the difference between you and me is: I'm older than you, I care about my grades, I didn't stay in detention nearly every week last year, and I am not a pink-loving, pony-admiring, uncaring bastard crybaby."
Poland gasped. "You did totally not mean that."
Hungary's mouth twitched a bit, and sighed. "Yeah, I didn't, but you should really start to think about what you do."
"I, like, totally didn't mean to do that anyway! Like, they totally started to call me names again-"
"Then find the guts to oppose them! Ignoring them makes them think you don't care."
"But I totally don't want to!"
"Then- Ugh, I've got enough!" Hungary said, stopming her foot. "You know what? This is the card you gave me-" She showed the card to his dorm room, which he gave her and Liet in case he forgot his (which was common) "is going to the bin. I've got enough of being your saviour all the time!" She was about to throw it away, when Poland whimpered.
"Like, totally don't..." He said with a small sniff.
Hungary's scowl softened, and her arm limped at her side.
"You're hopeless, you know?" She sighed.
He smiled widely. "So you totally won't do it?" He said.
She shook a finger at him. "If you miss that detention-"
"I totally promise I won't!"
"Fine then." She sighed heavily and left, before hand giving him a last scowl. She then, before closing the door, mumbled under her breath, "Let's hope Mongol's return will prove some kind of help for his behaviour."
"Like, I totally doubt that!" Poland shouted after her, before slouching back onto his bed.

He then recieved a message: The title holds no weight to me. She knew? He thought. How?
Poland had only time to read the second text, astounded, when Mongol came into the room, and then theatrically snapped the card. Poland thought for half a second where she got it from, before she flopped down onto the bed next to him and started tracing her finger across his eyebrow and then through his hair. Her touch made him shiver in a pleasant way, and he yearned to come closer and carress her too, but he felt too embarrassed to do so.

“But first, tell me how all of this started?” She asked him before he could make up his mind.
"It's, like, so totally stupid." Poland giggled and climbed under his blanket, peeking out from under it with a small grin. He hoped she would pick up his hint that he wanted to play, like in the old times - not caring a bit about what others thought, just playing around, laughing and joking at whatever came to their mind. Poland was sick and tired of being kicked around by other students, with only brief moments of relief when he was only with Liet and Hungary; with Mongol, he knew they would have fun, fun and again fun as long as he wanted, for she didn't care about anything she didn't want to care about. It was one of the may aspects he liked about her.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Cakiepie
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Cakiepie » 19-11-2012 05:46

Mongol grinned as Poland slipped under the covers, his mind was so sporadic, they could be on one thing, then he'd take them to another in a flash; some people saw this as stupidity, but Mongol actually saw it as great intelligence, it was never smart to have a one track mind, and though Poland switched lanes swiftly, it showed that he had a lot on his mind, and was interested in a variety of things, what endeared him to her was that he didn't have the patients to stay on one topic too long. Though, it could also be a defense mechanism, Poland never stayed interested in things that hurt him, Mongol noted a lot of times that if he disliked it, he wouldn't acknowledge it, and if he didn't want to acknowledge it, then neither would Mongol, because it didn't matter to who it should matter the most, or at least, she hope it didn't matter, he also liked to make things seem smaller than they really were, sort of like keeping a cool head in dire times, she liked that laid back part of him, always enjoying life.

“It's not worth the time, then." Mongol nodded, she didn't know what was going on in this school, but it sounded rather bazaar, Poland may not want to talk about it, but she'd certainly keep the thought in her head, until she could come up with a plan that would make Poland more comfortable.

Mongol had two thoughts, that could actually work together as one, if Poland agreed. She had also heard from Vietnam that the current Prince, France, was a Senior, he'd be graduating next year, and they needed a Prince to replace him; Mongol was certain she could get Poland to be that Prince, the problem was, people were probably already use to him being a Princess. She had been told the year he became Princess, which was basically the first year he attended, so it would be hard for any long term student to see him as anything else. The solution to that would be to get them to choose another Princess, first, that way, the appeal Poland still had that attracted so many students to him would qualify more for a Prince instead. Though Mongol, first, would need to find a Princess, willing to 'outshine' Poland, she'd have to be discreet about it, too, not too many students could know of this plan, or they'd see she was trying to promote, and hold onto Poland too tightly in their minds.

Mongol tsked, “Hey, hey, you're not thinking of skipping class, are you~?” She slid off the bed and back up some, placing her hands on her hips, Mongol could see his cat like green eyes shinning under the hole in the blanket. “I never knew you were such the delinquent.” Mongol faked a shocked tone, but a gleam in her eyes showed that she was about to do something sneaky.

With a quick sprint towards the bed, she jumped up without a care, and landed on top of Poland's covered form with her hands and legs on either side to straddle; she hovered above him on all fours, pinning the edges of the covers down (also closing the hole he peeked from), officially trapping him under the covers. Her hands then went to search for his ribs, first poking them swiftly a few times, until she relentlessly begun to tickle him.

“I'll have to tickle the rebellion out of you, it's the only way!” Mongol laughed.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 19-11-2012 17:29

Poland grinned from under the covers as she got off, trying to read her mind what she was up to.
"Like, I already totally skipped one, I can skip the reeeeaaah!" His yell change to a giggle as he got trapped under the blankets by Mongol.
"Like, lemme out! Totally lemme out!" He said, laughing, moving around trying to get the blanket off. And then she started tickling him.
"Like, no, totally stop, like, stop!" He laughed so hard his stomach hurt as Mongol continued to tickle him. He finally focused his strength and threw the blanket around her, trapping her in it, and pushed her over so that now he was the one on top of her. He had thrown the blanket in such a way her entire body was coccooned except her head - it looked kind of comical.
"Like, gotcha." He whispered through a grin, looking down at her, pinning her down. Then he realised what sort of position they were in, and he blushed immensly, before getting off the bed, feeling very embarrassed. His eyes wandered until he noticed the paper Hungary brought him, and he grinned as he picked it up and shook it at Mongol.
"Like, I totally don't have to return, I already have a detention." He said with a slight grin. "They totally can't do anything worse to me." He then remembered something.
"Oh, like, I just remembered!" he jumped up and threw the drawer open. In it, he had a whole stack of gold WA cards, in case he lost his. He picked one up and sat down at the edge of the bed, handing it to her.
"Like, I totally gave them to Liet and Hungary, since I, like, always forget it. And, like, since you're totally here, now you have one so I'll be able to return to my room." He said. He then looked at his alarm clock.
"Like, we've got to go!" He said suddenly, jumping up. "It's about to be totally Chemistry! And, like, I totally have to achieve that pinker pink!" He said, grabbing Mongol's hand and pulling her out of the room.
The moment he was outside, a sudden silence arouse on the hall. He looked around, and saw many staring at them. Until one of them spoke:
"And... what was Mongol doing in your dormroom?" He asked carefully. Poland merely blushed again. They laughed and another country came closer to him - Prussia.
"Isn't that a bit lesbian-ish for you, Princess? Shouldn't you try doing some guys?" He said with a grin, as his red eyes flashed with glee. Other countries snickered. Poland let go of Mongol's hand and looked down, trying to hide his face. "Like, stop." He said quietly.
"You'd better watch out, Mongol, Polski might have a bit more than friendship on his mind!" Spain chimed in, standing next to Prussia. He grinned to her. "You wouldn't want that would you? What an embarrasement."
"Totally, stop." Poland said, a bit louder this time. He still looked down.
"Honhonhon, 'e's right, mon amie. You should date guys 'o are actually guys, not the Princess. Like, moi, for instance." He said, geting closer to Mongol and grinning down at her.
"Like, I totally said, stop!" Poland yelled this time, and focused his anger at aiming a punch at France. His blow was so hard France went back a few steps, holding his nose.
"France!" Spain caught hold of France, as the other looked at Poland with resentment.
"You'll pay for that, Polski!" Prussia said angrily, aiming a blow at Poland, who ducked, and then pulled Mongol's sleeve. He ran away from the others, where a commotion now errupted, and towards the one safe place. The one safe place he always went to when he was scared - The Safe Room.
It was a room he found last year, that was hidden behind a tapestry, nearly impossible to notice. The room inside was small, but cosy.As far as he was concered, no one entered this room - a bit like if it was forgotten. That's why Poland used it's possiblities and changed it to a room he could spend some time in. He brought a chair and stool in, on which a few books lay; he found a contact and plugged in a coffee makes; and other than that, he hung posters around everywhere - the walls, the cieling, even the floor. All of them were posters about him and his 'manliness'; from the world wars, some newspaper cuttings about his people saving his land, a few of his national emblem - the white eagle on the red background, and a lot were about his acheivements; in sports, music, science... He would spend hours in this room, waiting for the commotion outside to end, looking at the posters, making himself believe he wasn't what they all said he was.
He put the books from the stool on the floor and sat down on it, gesturing to the chair at Mongol.
"I'm totally sorry you had to go through that. Like, I totally hate them." He said apologetically.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Cakiepie
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Cakiepie » 21-11-2012 22:44

Mongol continued to tickle him against his pleas, however, she was laughing just as much, as if she was being tickled herself. Mongol didn't have time to think as she was overpowered and flipped into the very covers she had trapped Poland in, from him flipping her over, and her struggling, Mongol was only further cocooned inside the sturdy blanket; she chuckled out a laugh that was one of self pity, she nearly forgot how strong Poland was, he was not an easy country to conquer, especially not with her resources. Though that made Mongol smile warmly, Poland's airy ways made people see him as a pushover, but if they were to attack, they'd see exactly the power Poland held beneath the surface.

Mongol struggled weakly, it was no use wasting her energy on something she knew she couldn't get out of, so she just panted to catch her breath from all the laughter. Staring up at Poland, Mongol did something she really hardly ever did, she blushed, quite thankful Poland removed himself in his own embarrassed flourish; Mongol was used to 'skinship', so to speak, but there were limits on touching, and that happened to be one of them. As Mongol unraveled the covers, she wondered if it was the position that caused her to blush, or Poland; romantic wasn't ever the first thing to come to mind when she was intimate with her friends, she considered her friends family, and family were who she was the most comfortable with, but for some reason, kissing Poland was the first thing she thought of when she looked up at him.

Scooting to sit on the edge of the bed, Mongol slapped her cheeks to get the red off of them, she wondered if Poland would fall for it if she told him she was experiencing cold weather today? Blinking up at him, she looked down at the paper and her eyes widen.

“Detention?” Mongol blinked, she actually had detention, too, but she didn't want to say anything less he thought differently of her, but now it seemed like they were in it together; detention was something she did frequently back at her old school, no, that was a lie, skipping the day (detention included) was something she done back at her old school, if she ever decided to show up, she was immediately challenged on the spot.

Before Mongol could say anything else, he popped up and open a drawer full of gold, handing it too her, he said something that answered most of her questions, but new ones began to form; one, she'd have to find Hungary and steal that card from her, and two, Mongol wondered if he would check Lithuania and Hungary frequently, supplying them with a spare if they happen to 'lose' theirs, if so, she'd be paying them frequent visits as well...

Mongol took the card and pocketing it in the front of her red plaid jumper, “I'll keep it safe, Mongol patted the area of her diaphragm, where the card rested, “you can always rely on me.” Mongol said this innocently, but if he knew what she was thinking, he would know that she planned to be the only one he relied on—she really needed to go find Hungary...

Mongol blinked when Poland suddenly popped up, she never knew he liked chemistry so much, but the last of his sentence explained why; it certainly made sense, Poland's humans were famous in furthering science, it gave way to Mongol's thought on that Poland was interested in various things. Mongol gladly entwined her fingers with his, shaking off the thought that tried to surface, it was the same thought she had briefly when Poland secured her under the covers; that would certainly make things uncomfortable in the future, she felt a little ashamed thinking it to begin with, she didn't need it lingering, especially at something as innocent as holding hands.

Mongol followed Poland out of his room, and balked when she saw the students in the hall instantly turn their gaze on them; Mongol's brows creased at one of the student's implied comment, it didn't fluster her as she felt nothing wrong with being alone in someone's room, however, Prussia kindly explained the confusion to her with his crass comment. Mongol instantly felt angered, not for being accused of lewd acts with Poland, and not for being insulted of being a lesbian, but for the fact that Poland's masculinity was desecrated so publicly.

When Poland released her hand, Mongol felt rather devastated, she thought she'd have to stop holding hands with him because of her tainted thoughts, but now actually letting his hand go, Mongol didn't like the plan so much anymore.

“Polska...” Mongol started, turning to look at him, normally a situation like this caused for violence, but Mongol had already done such in the class, she was supposed to be reformed, she didn't want to do it in a public hallway, especially up against a nation like Prussia, who she wasn't certain on if she could handle.

Then Spain stepped in, and Mongol realized that this wasn't just some sort of ragging that carried on over the years, it was something about these two that reminded Mongol of something, but she couldn't remember. She knew Prussia was Germany's older brother, and she'd hate to pick a fight with him, seeing as she wanted the friendship of Germany to last and grow strong, she actually didn't want to pick a fight with any Europe nation, she wanted their friendship, but if it was at the expense of Poland, Mongol would gladly kick some ass if she had to.

When she spotted France, it all made sense, these were France's friends, Spain and Prussia, Mongol had a feeling that France was, and will be, the cause of all the taunting Poland was receiving; Poland didn't explain it to her, but Mongol knew from Vietnam that France had so called 'dated' Poland, she spoke as if everything France did was to protect Poland from the masses, while still allowing Poland from being ashamed of their 'relationship', but Mongol knew it was all one sided on France's end.

France was another European country she didn't want pissed at her, especially since he, Germany and Prussia, signed that protection treaty with her, out of respect, she couldn't attack France, but he was really itching for a slap. Mongol didn't move as he stepped closer to her, but she tilted her head downwards to look up at him through her lashes, a hollow grin coming onto her face, his blatant disregard for her personal space didn't affect her, but the nation had been known to cross those boundaries at times, and Mongol was waiting for that moment so she could have a good excuse to hit him; she wasn't going to be the bad guy, not like she was back in the classroom.

Mongol gasped as her loose hair swung into her eyes from the sheer speed of Poland's punch, she had saw France's eyes wide at Poland's shout, right before he made the hit, but she still didn't expect the blow. Mongol probably looked like a fish, with how her mouth gaped at the scene before her, it was all happening so fast, she didn't know rather to prepare to attack with Poland, or stay out of the way in respect to the signings she did with these two nations. She didn't have to think long, though, as Poland was already pulling her from the crowd, leading her down a hall she never seen, but knew wasn't towards their classroom.

First thing Mongol thought was 'Harry Potter', that United Kingdom movie, when she saw Poland move the tapestry to reveal a hidden door, however, entering the room, it had nothing to do with the wizard movie; the room was very magical, though, it was like some sort of shrine in honor of Poland. Mongol didn't know rather to be amazed or frighten, it made her feel as if he was dead, or something, but she knew Western cultures were a lot different than her's; the room wasn't to show what he had lost, but to remember what he had been—what he is—and that settled Mongol's emotions onto sadness. Not pity, just sadness that such a great nation was being so disrespected, Mongol certainly knew the feeling, her name caused disgust and loathing to those ignorant of her present day.

Mongol took her seat in the chair, she didn't want to tell him she went through the same everyday at her old school. “Ugui, you shouldn't have to go through something like that.” Mongol said, she didn't look at him, but at the many posters making up his timeline. “France is graduating soon, dsa?” Mongol asked, now turning her attention to Poland.

“This school would soon be needing a Prince, and seeing as you have royal blood in you already,” Mongol was referring to him already being the Princess of the school, so she gave him an apologetic wink for reminding him of such, clasping her hands together in a prayer, as if to say 'hear me out', “it shouldn't be hard to qualify, we just have to turn their opinions of you around.” Mongol told, scooting off her chair to stand up.

“I know what you're thinking, Mongol held up a finger before he could protest, “that they've already marked you for life, but the way around that is to divert their attention to another Princess.” Walking to one of the posters on the wall, she traced her hand against it, “I'll find the Princess, what you have to do is... blend in, accept it; they get a rise out of seeing you squirm, but if you take it in stride, they'll have nothing to taunt. Act like royalty and ignore them, they'll call you a Princess, but you are a Prince inside, a Neo-Prince, that will rule World Academy with flare; there is only minor differences that set a Princess from a Prince.” Mongol explained, “You're a Prince who will grow into a King, Queens follows orders, Kings give them; the Kings words are absolute, if they disagree, then let them, words of peasants are worth nothing, and if the mock... then they must be reprimanded.” Mongol said darkly, her back still towards Poland.

Her shoulders then shook as a laugh bubbled from her, she then turned her head and gave him a friendly smile, “Those are the thoughts you must have, if you want to be taken seriously.” Mongol said, laughing it off like it was a joke... it was a joke...

Turning back to the poster, Mongol thought of her plans. Poland would need to be more dominant, that punch he did to France was the start of something beautiful, if he carried on like that, his eloquence would lean further to masculinity, there really was a thin line between a Prince and a Princess, and since this school seemed to care not for gender, it should be rather easy to turn their views; Mongol knew Poland was manly, he just needed to show it to more than just his close friends, he was a public figure, now, his demure meekness wasn't fitting for a Prince.

Mongol turned her head to look back at Poland once more, “It is time you were born again, little phoenix.” She smiled.

Mongol turned around and extending her hand for his; however, she walked towards him, and grabbed his hand to lace their fingers together, Don't you ever let go of my hand again,” Mongol whispered, her tone was so cocky, one would think she was joking, her mind flashed back to when he released her grasp back in the hallway when the students were taunting them, but the serious of her tone could also mean that she truly never wanted him to release her hand. ever. Mongol, however, gave no further meaning to her words, as she continued like she never said it, “I think everything has quiet down, now, let's head to class.”

Once they get there, Mongol would have to find a Princess to erase Poland from the student body's mind, she'd also have to make sure Poland didn't shrink into himself when approached by strangers—she rather liked the bellicose side of Poland.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 22-11-2012 20:58

Poland listened to what everything Mongol had to say, though in times he felt like cutting in, but he was also curious what she;d say, so he stayed silent. He had to listen very hard, because he kept being distracted by her beauty - he felt like hugging her from behind, and maybe kiss her neck lightly...
No. Concentrate.
He shook his head as he tried to lcear his thoughts of any romantic possibilities, and listened to her. And then she walked up to him and took his hand. And that was the decisive moment.
Poland forgot about self control, he just did what he felt like doing. He didn't think about it at all - well, that was pretty normal with him. He got up, holding her hand firmly, and looked down at her. Raising their entwined hands to his cheek, he rested her hand on it, closed his eyes and nodded through a smile.
"Like, okay." He whispered out, and then looked at her again. Still holding her hand by his cheek, he raised his second hand to hers and dipped his head towards her. He closed his eyes again as he raised her head lightly and planted a soft, passionate kiss on her lips.
Any thoughts like "what was he doing" or "stop right now!" which might have entered his head disappeared momentarily as he let the overwhelming feeling wash over him - he felt so gloriously free, as if he could do anything, fly, even...
He moved his hand to the back of her head and added more pressure as he felt more passion drive through him.
But then something felt wrong.
Mongol wasn't answering.
And Poland felt his doubts crash back onto him. He quickly let go of her and pulled away, looking extremely embarrassed.
"Like... Like, I'm totally sorry..." He mumbled out. He wanted to let go of her hand to, but he remembered what she said earlier, and his blush deepened.
"Like, I totally think it's safe..." He said quickly, and pulled her outside.
He needed some space, to cool down after what just happened.
"Like, I'll just totally go to the cafeteria for some water, and I'll totally be back." He said quickly, and forgetting momentarily of what he promised, he let go of her hand and walked towards the cafeteria in a quick step.
He entered and took a plastic cup and drank water from the bottle up immediately. He took another one. After three cups of water, he heard a whispred talk behind him...
"What's with him?" Prussia. That was definitely Prussia.
"Go ask him if you care." That sounded like Spain... so if he wasn't mistaken...
"Don't you mean "'er"?" Yup. That was France.
He pretended to keep drinking water as he listened to what they had to say.
"Yeah, of course I meant "her"." Prussia said mockingly, and the other two laughed quietly.
"Say, did you hear?" Spain said abruptly. "They say Mongol..." He lowered his voice, so Poland had to listen in intently to catch what he said, "...Rebel Prince."
"Non! Impossible!" France said, and by his tone Poland could almsot see his aghast face. "She's almost as girly as the Princess..."
"Yeah. You must've heard wrong."
"No, really! I heard it from Taiwan. She said Mongol was in so much trouble in her old school, they kicked her out. She says others called her the Rebel Prince."
What? Why didn't she tell him anything? Poland's eyes widened, as he went to sit down in one of the free tables, listening in to them.
"There's only un Prince in this school." France said in a low, nearly threatening voice. "And that's moi."
"Oi, France, you look into it too much. Say, it's funny thought, isn't it? Since she spends so much time with Polski... They're the compltete opposites!" Prussia laughed out loud.
"Oui, oui... oppoisites." France mused.
"What are you thinking? I know that face. What's the plan?" Spain said, probably to France, and then laughed quietly with Prussia.
"Oh no, mon ami! Non plan! You know, I need to go back to my dorm for a moment... I forgot my books." France said smoothly, but Poland knew for certain it was a lie. He knew France's lies too well to be fooled by them. Spain and Prussia seemed to be thinknig along similar lines.
"Yeah, sure you're going for your books. What girl's your target this time?" Spain said.
"We can join, you know." Prussia said in a very suggestive tone.
"Ah, you saw right through me. But non, I 'ave to achieve this goal myself..." France said, and Poland heard him move back his chair.
"Of course you do... At least tell us if she was better than the last one." Prussia said to him.
"Of course, mon ami, of course..." France said, and the other two chuckled under their breaths again. Poland decided he heard enough, and went to ask Mongol what the whol thing was about.
He found himself following France, who didn't seem to be going to the dorms. He was about to go to Mongol, when he saw France going to her briskly. Poland hide behind a wall and listened in again.
"Say, I 'eard rumors, dear Mongol..." France started in a velvet tone, and Poland peeked out from behind the wall to see what he was doing. He was standing way too close to Mongol. Way too close.
"...That you are the so called "Rebel Prince?"" He said, his voice changing slowly towards a danger-zone, as Poland called it. It meant it was becoming smoother, more velvety, and it always meant trouble.
"Let me remind you one thing, mon amie." He said, catching her wrists and pinning them to the wall. Poland felt his blood boiling at what he saw. He felt like giving him a piece of his mind...
"I am the only Prince around 'ere. I will 'ave no competition." France threw off the smooth'n'velvet tone, replacing it with a threating one.
"So I will 'ave to eliminate you!" He snarled, and let go of one wrist to make an aim for her face. Poland was about to ran out and stop him, when he was surprised by Mongol, who caught hold of his fist and stopped it.
It was the first time he ever saw her so livid.
She threw off his hands and punched him, kicked him, and he was so surprised he didn't have time to react.
People started coming from every side, so Poland blended into the crowd.
Eeryone gasped as they saw France, heaving, on his fours, looking up with hatred at Mongol.
"...Mongol did that?..." People started whispering. Poland heard the expression "Rebel Prince" several times. He looked at France and felt colour drain from his face. He was very angry. He'll definitely beat Mongol up now. But his facial expression suddenly changed. He took on a light, suggestive smile, got up and dusted himself.
"Some other time, then." He said, with a dazzling smile. "Remember, dorm number 315..." He winked to her, and then trudged off. People continued whispering excitedly as they left the scene, leaving Poland looking horror struck at Mongol.
"Like, totally thanks for not telling me, Rebel Prince." He said quietly.
-----

Cakiepie
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Cakiepie » 23-11-2012 23:13

Mongol smiled as Poland stood, her eyes traced over his face as she tried to decipher his emotions, Mongol instinctively brushed her thumb against his cheek when he placed their hands there; it's been many years since they could be this affectionate with each other, they were children the last time they had been face to face, and ever since then, they could only meet over a computer screen, or through the emulsion of old photos—his skin was just as soft as when she last touched him as a child.

His answering agreement sounded faded, as if he had something else on his mind, which was normal if Mongol could recall, so she gave him a curious look, humor on her face, Mongol prepared to ask him what was on his mind, but her words paused when Poland caressed her cheek; Mongol raised her hand to cover over his, faintly brushing her fingertips over his knuckles, she closed her eyes to savor the moment—this was certainly how their first meeting should have been, no past to haunt them, no titles to hide, nothing to hide.

Mongol's eyes flashed open when she felt her head tilt and Poland's soft lips touch hers, her mind couldn't think in this situation; what did something like this mean? If they hadn't been running around the school together for half the day, Mongol would have assume Poland was just giving her a traditional greeting's kiss, but they had greeted each other long before that, plus Poland was never one to go for something so old fashion like that so casually; stuff like that embarrassed him too much. Was this a platonic kiss, or a romantic one? Mongol didn't know so she just stared at his face; her eyes dropping to the point of his noes; then to glance over his eyelids, his blond eyelashes caressing the top of his cheeks like yellow wings; she even spotted a strand of his straight gold hair cascading across his face from the angle he moved his head in.

It was a beautiful sight that over took Mongol's mind, she couldn't even imagine that her face was attached to it right now. The moment was to short, she wasn't given a chance to overcome her astonishment and kiss back, not as a friend, but as something more; she had to be certain Poland felt the same, or was humoring her, Mongol certainly didn't want him to fear her touch, if she turned it romantic. Even if he didn't like her that way, she would still want to continue holding his hand, giving him hugs, caressing his cheek, or even kissing his cheek, but if she was to succumb to the passion she felt in the kiss, and she had been wrong on her intuition, then Poland may think that every time she touched him was more than innocent, and she didn't want to lose that skinship with him.

Mongol blinked when he pulled away and apologized, she didn't understand what he meant at first—nothing unpleasant had yet to happen—but when he change the subject back to the coast being clear, not even addressing the kiss, Mongol allowed a pain expression to ghost across her face when he had his back to her to pull her out into the hall.

“Polska...?” Mongol began softly, but Poland's last words stopped her, “Ah... okay.” Mongol nodded her understanding, “Oh, see if there is fruit still left over, you should eat something, too...” She stood where she was as she watched him speed off towards the lunch room; Mongol had the slightest feeling that this situation was awkward, but she smothered the thought knowing that Poland hadn't ate anything (or at least she assumed he didn't) since he didn't come during lunch time.

It was something that was still unclear to Mongol, it was obvious Poland regretted kissing her, but was it because he hadn't meant to, or something else...? It would hurt her greatly if he hadn't meant to, she didn't want him to regret her, as Mongol couldn't deny that she thought of Poland in 'that way', increasingly so since they've been reunited, but Mongol had many faces she didn't want Poland to see, and if he didn't return her feelings, her infatuation of him would be one of them; the only thing she wanted Poland to apologize for was releasing her hand.

With a sigh, Mongol walked a few ways from Poland's special place, she didn't want people inspecting it because of her presence, but she wasn't going into the cafeteria after Poland, she was just going to wait for him to come out; she need time to think, herself. Leaning against the wall, she waited in thought, not long after, she heard the squeak and click of new shoes, slowly looking up from the ground, she spotted the typical male shoes that were the uniform, but they had a slight difference in them that told they were designer, looking further up the male plaid, blue pants legs, to the top of the guy's chin, she found it wasn't Poland despite the long blond locks around his shoulders, the stubble told her which blond it was.

“Ah, Mr. Frahnss, sir.” Mongol greeted.

She stayed polite with him, but her face, though smiling, was not at all friendly; out of respect, and slightly in her nature, she had to be polite to people, especially France, since he, along with the German brothers, cooperated with her, and vowed to protect her in times of need, but so far, France didn't gather much respect from Mongol, not only because of the past she (kind of) learned of him and Poland, but also because he really done nothing to further their friendship after the signing, while Germany still interacted with her, and actually further helped her out.

“Rumors...?” Mongol asked, as he continue to approach, coming at her pretty close, “Of whom, me... or you?” Mongol's bared her teeth in a smirk at her last words.

Though this revelation was pretty shocking and made her a bit nervous, she steeled her confidence in showing a hint of that she was onto France. It shouldn't take a genius to know that she was close to Poland, and though Poland only told her that France's actions were nothing but a rouse when it came to Poland's torment, she could piece two and two together to get the gist of what was going on.

When France leaned in, as if to whisper to her, Mongol did the same as if she would listen, she nearly laughed when he spoke loud enough for anyone nearby to still hear—good thing there was no one nearby. France tone wasn't what made Mongol's hair bristle, she wasn't that familiar with him, it was his words; 'Rebel Prince'. Now, she hadn't heard that in a long while, and honestly thought she'd never hear it again. Mongol took this moment to step back, she could feel the threat in the air, but France had already planned on catching her, as he grasped her wrists and pinned them to the wall she had been leaning against.

Mongol sneered, no longer able to keep her face pleasant, I'm not the one you should be worrying about for that~.” Mongol hissed out so that only France could hear.

The fist was unexpected, Mongol didn't think France would actually initiate an attack with her, but Mongol had to defend herself; she was not as strong as France, so she couldn't get her second wrist out of his iron grip, but she could duck under his incoming blow, only getting the top of her cheek bone nicked by France's knuckle (she also banged the back of her head against the wall when dodging it). Mongol had to use a defense tactic of swiveling her wrist to loosen France's grip on her, she did this as she ducked down, yanking her hand diagonally downward to utilize the weakening of his thumb; as she was crouched on the floor—her pulling her hand out causing France to loose his balance and stumble forward—she uppercut him with her left fist.

It was a hard hit, she could feel his stubble scrape her knuckles, but she knew it wasn't enough to knock him out, so when he stumbled back, she grabbed his sweater and kneed him, still holding on to keep him there, but she brought her leg up higher to kick him down when France went to reach for her; this fight was one by surprise, her army wouldn't have been able to beat France otherwise, she just hoped the French nation would appreciate such a familiar tact, which he almost succeeded in the beginning. Before France could rise and retaliate, the noise of a crowd reach their ears, and Mongol spotted that there were a nice little size of students gawking at them.

Yuckshte...” Mongol whispered, looking at the crowd, she then looked down and gave France an accusing expression, so this was a ruse de guerre, then.

Mongol cut her eyes at France when his visage changed, “I'm a pretty forgetful person.” Mongol retorted, dismissing his obvious flirt, but France already made his exit.

Mongol heard the whispering of people, but surprisingly, she ignored it—whispering was something she was used to—turning to leave out of the spotlight, she gasped when she spotted Poland, she nearly forgot he was supposed to come back after getting water; how long had he been there? How much did he see? It was like a bucket of ice water fell over her when she heard his words, Mongol was surprised her body didn't go into shock with all the trauma that was happening; as soon as the words 'Rebel Prince' left Poland's lips, her hand shot up quickly to cover his mouth, her eyes darted around at the muttering students, but then she grabbed Poland by the shoulders and spun him around, pushing on his back to get him to step out of the crowds' view.

She pushed him down the hall until they were in the hallway that held their classroom. Mongol stopped pushing Poland, and walked around to stand in front of him, wanting to speak with him before they entered class.

“It's not what you think—look at me.” Mongol started, placing her hands on his shoulder to get him to look at her, “I can explain—h-how long have you been there?” Mongol fumbled over her words, she didn't know what Poland heard, or what he saw; her fight with France could be hard to explain, she was never so aggressive when she was little, it was mainly her father who waged wars, so Poland never seen that side of her before.

“I... I don't know where this 'Rebel Prince' thing is coming from,” When saying this, her eyes rolled to stare at the walls, avoiding contact with his; her words were a lie, “but I only attacked Frahnss out of self defense—I couldn't let him push me around.” Mongol looked back into Poland's eyes once more, assured by the truth, now. “I don't know why... they would call me 'Rebel Her voice cracked when saying that, “Prince' for that...” Mongol didn't look away this time, tough her nervous smile and laughter was enough of a tell that she was lying.

Half of her words was true, she didn't know why they would come up with the title 'Rebel Prince', she hadn't done anything major to warrant the name, all that was left back at her old school, but the lie was that she knew why they would use 'Rebel Prince', as that title was thrown around quite often at her old school—how could her past leak out so?

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 24-11-2012 08:11

Poland felt her put her hand on his mouth and the feelings he felt only minutes earlier to her, in his Safe Room, came back. He let her drag him to the hallway of their classroom, and his feelings instantly dropped as she brought up the 'Rebel Prince' thing. His feelings continued dropping as she tried lying to him - first of all, he knew her too well to be fooled by them, second - he overheard the truth already.
"Like, totally don't lie." Poland said to her. "I totally heard the truth, like, only moments ago in the cafeteria. Like, Prussia, Spain and France were totally talking about it. And, like, France took it to heart and totally thought you wanted to take his title, and, like, he became totally angry. I also heard about your totally close one in your old school - like, they totally wanted to kick you out, didn't they?" Poland said to her. He had a scowl on his face as he stared down at her, but he couldn't stay mad at her for longer than a minute. Slowly, the scowl faded, as he continued staring at her beatiful features, and finally turned into a faint smile.
"Like, let's totally get to class!" He said happily, and pulled her by the hand into the classroom. He saw the teacher turn from the blackboard to them, but the rest were too busy with their chemical experiments to notice.
"Ah, Poland. I'm not used to you getting late on my class." She said sternly. "And Mongol, you should keep track of time, or you'll be in detention. Take your seats."
"Like, excuse me professor, but can I totally continue my experiment?" Poland asked the teacher eagerly. She looked around at him with a stony face.
"After you blew up half my classroom? No."
"Aw, but like-"
"Take you seat, Poland! I will give you a new assignment for you and Lithuania to do."
"But, like, Liet is totally doing one with Estonia already..." He said, looking accusingly at Liet. The other was now carefully adding powder to his and Estonia's mixture, and din't notice him. Poland looked back to the teacher.
"I'm sorry, Poland, but if you want a good mark you need a partner to work with."
Poland tugged Mognol closer. "Like, I'll totally be with Mongol then!" He said cheerfully. The teacher gave Mongol an almost pitying look. "Well, if Mongol agrees..."
"Like, yes! She'll totally agree!" Poland said eagerly. The teacher sighed.
"Okay then. Mongol, keep and eye on him so he doesn't make my class go on fire. Heavens, that man will ruin the school one day..." She murmured, and then said to them: "You will therefore try to extract hydrogen from oleic acid, enclose it, make experiments to see if it really is hydrogen, and then hand over your paper and the sample tube with the hydrogen to me. Is that clear?" The teacher said to the both of them.
Poland pouted. "Like, that's so totally boring..." He said.
"You will do that, or acheive an F for your assignment." The teacher said.
Poland sighed and then walked to his desk with Mongol. He took the necessary equipment and supplies and returned to Mongol.
He looked at her with a faint smile. "I have totally no idea what to do." He said, and then they both started to do what they were to do. By the end of the class they thought they had achieved their goal.
"Like, we've got it!" Poland said happily, giving it to the teacher, who examined it, and made a test.
"That's not hydrogen. You extracted oxygen." She said. "You'll try again tomorrow."
"But I was totally sure-"
"-And it wasn't it. Go out on the break now." She said, and left. Poland sighed again and pulled on Mognol
s hand again. "Like, let's totally go." He said, and pulled her out of the classroom. Since they had a whole hour to their next lesson, Poland took her outside, to the gardens. He didn't much like the "french formal garden", so he took her to a place next to the campus, but free from all the additions and strict plant measurements. The grass here was tall, and the trees grew as they liked. It was his favorite place, because it was more natural.
He sat down under the tree and pulled Mongol down next to him.
"Like, I totally love this place..." He said to her, through a smile. "It's always totally free of others. Like, I could totally stay here for hours on end." He said, inhaling deeply the fresh air. Absent mindedly, he started carressing her hand with his thumb as he rested his head on the tree trunk and gazed up. It was so peaceful.
He turned, and rested his head on her lap. He looked up with a smile.
"Did you totally know you're beautiful?" He said abuptly, and then blushed and turned his head, but didn't get up from her lap. His heart thumped hard, as he thought of what she would think at his sudden statement.
-----

Cakiepie
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Cakiepie » 25-11-2012 19:25

Mongol gaped at his revelation, not so much that he found out, but that Prussia and Spain was the ones who told France, which meant they must of heard from someone else, as she never told them; it was only a select few people who knew what happened to her, and that was Taiwan, China, and Russia, though the three only knew because they were good for getting her out of tight spots (Taiwan and China included, unfortunately...). Now, come to think of it, it was really awful she hadn't told Poland, if there was anyone she could trust, it was him, but she just thought he'd think differently of her if he found out, being a rebel was so uncute.

“Well...” Mongol begun, her face took on a more scolded puppy look, she knew she couldn't get away with lying to him, he knew her too well, plus Mongol was just a horrible liar, she wasn't bold because she liked being honest, she was just bold because she didn't know how to truly conceal things, mainly because she never thought to. “I'm sorry.”

Poland, however, showed his ever buoyant side by dismissing the subject, she really didn't want to tell him that she had already been expelled, not so much because she worried what he would think, but more because she, herself, was too ashamed to even think of it. Mongol's features brighten even more when he took her by the hand, and they went to class.

“I'm sorry, teacher.” Mongol apologized with a bow, she took the teacher's words to heart, even though she already had a detention.

Mongol watched the interaction between Poland and the chemistry teacher, she wondered what experiment he was talking about, even more so when the teacher noted that Poland had almost destroyed the class, but then Mongol remembered what Poland had said when they were in his dorm—she had no idea pink could be so volatile!

Mongol followed Poland to his seat quietly as he talked with the teacher, when they mentioned partners, Mongol's eyes flew to Poland, then shot daggers at Lithuania—so she needed to deal with him further, eh? Mongol blinked and smiled innocently when Poland pulled Mongol's hand to get her closer to him, she hadn't been paying attention much—she normally didn't pay attention in class—so she just grinned happily, nodding at every word Poland said. Mongol laughed at the look, and job the teacher gave her, smirking cheekily at Poland as the teacher explained to them what they had to do.

“So you're a world renown mad scientist, then, dsa?” Mongol teased, she was no good with science herself, she was more earthy, sure, she could be considered good with geoscience, but studying was more her style, not creating things, like how Poland seemed so passionate with.

“Hn... me either... we can use this balloon, though—I think...” Mongol said, taking out a balloon from the supplies, she assumed that was how they were going to test to see if they had hydrogen—she did know how to make hydrogen balloons.

They both tried really hard, but that didn't say much for the two, like Mongol assumed, the balloon expanded with the gas when Poland brought the extracted compound, “Hurray!” She cheered along side Poland.

However, their hopes was crushed when the teachers informed them they had discovered oxygen instead. Mongol watched as Poland tried to argue the grade, but was shot down, she placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, giving it a pat. Mongol gave his hand a squeeze as they left the class, since she hadn't had time with him for lunch, and only those few moments (with all those unexpected happenings), this was another chance for them to hang out like they used to, thanks to the break, they could have fun with each other again.

Mongol allowed Poland to lead, as she had no idea where anything was in the school, besides her class, her dorm—Taiwan's dorm, not by choice—and recently Poland's dorm. So she was surprised when she was taken outside to a flowery garden, it was very pretty, and a bit overwhelming, as she wasn't used to such delicate bloomage. When Poland took them to a more greener pastures, she was still in awe, but it wasn't too much of a culture shock.

Mongol gladly sat on the lush grass beside him, looking up at the clear blue sky, with the sunny rays heating her face, “Mm, I like this place—it's so green.” Mongol closed her eyes and tilted her head further to the sun, but then she opened them when Poland placed his head in her lap, she fanned her hand in front of her face and gave a chuckle as she looked down at him, “It's a little warm, though.” Mongol told, she wasn't quite used to America's sunny home, especially not this close to fall, so warm temperatures quickly made her hot; though she still liked this warm sun.

Mongol blinked at the words that left Poland's mouth, she didn't know how to respond; it was kind of funny, as what he said was something she was waiting to hear from him for a long time. The art and design in her culture was greatly influenced by her time living in the West, and a lot came from Poland himself, enough for it to be noted in her records, and Mongol would have to say she had been keeping up her appearance for Poland; at first just to match his beauty, but as she grew older, to get his attention, but after their split, she didn't feel too beautiful. Her confidence fell dramatically when she lost her father, feeling as if she was on her own, petty things like appearances were no longer important, if even thought of, it's been times where she dressed for conveniences, not for looks—her short hair was for convenience.

Not to mentions the many scars she has gained through the years, the only noticeable one was on her face, the cut on her eyebrow, but there were a lot underneath her clothes. On the inside... sometimes Mongol was a rather ugly person on the inside... Despite hearing him say it, so honestly that it seemed as if he spoke what was on his mind without thinking, made Mongol blush, feeling slightly prideful to receive it.

“Un... I'm... not—... thank you...?” Mongol stumbled over her words, she didn't know rather to be modest, or to show her true emotions, which was pure shock—she had always known Poland to be rather up on fashion—to receive a compliment like that from him, it was... it was sort of an honor.

Mongol tried to raise her knees so that she could bury her face in it, but quickly remembered Poland was laying on them, as the elevation of her thighs rolled his head to turn back up at her. Mongol's face then set into determination, as she shook off the foreign feeling of embarrassment, she cupped his head oddly—with one hand cupping the top of his head, and the other cupping his chin—she stared into his eyes as what she wanted to say formed in her head.

Do you really mean it?” Mongol ask, the dark of her eyes holding a fire to show she wanted an answer. Mongol then let go of his head to cup her own cheeks and look up at the sky, How can you make me blush so...?” Mongol whispered, her eyes honestly confused, she was truly asking him this, it wasn't rhetorical. She continued to look at the sky, not so much to avoid his gaze, but just to collect her thought, she's never been this flustered before, even when she was living at Poland's house; how much have they changed?

When she looked back down at him, she brushed her fingers through his scalp on the side of his head, but when her fingers was deep enough to grab the middle of his lock of hair, she squeezed the strands in her grip, not tugging on it to hurt him, but if his hair was alive, it probably would have been painful.

“It's not fair, Polska,” Mongol started, inspecting his face, “a nation as beautiful as you shouldn't say that to countries like me.” Mongol's eyes traveled the whole of his face, then focused on his lips; she remembered the kiss, and that brought a serene smile to her lips, though her brows creased in confusion—she still didn't know what to make of that kiss. “If you keep being unfair like this, Polska, I'll have to be unfair, too.” Mongol warned.

Slowly, she leaned her face down to his, which caused her knees to come up slightly, making his head raise closer to hers, until they were a few inches apart, she then pursed her lips, and blew into his eyes; she laughed softly as he naturally blinked. Mongol then she placed one of her hands over both his eyes to cover them, and then she blew hot air against his cheek, next to the corner of his mouth, but instead of placing her lips on his, like she wanted, she just raised her other hand—holding up two fingers—and kiss them, then she lowered her two fingers and placed them onto his lips, where the tip of her fingers would be pointing at his noes.

Raising her fingers—Mongol kept her hand over his eyes—she kissed the two fingers again, and placed them back over his lips, when she removed them a second time, she kissed her two fingers, but longer, trying to imagine the feel of their first kiss, when she removed her fingers from her lips, the next thing to lower to his lips were her own. Mongol brushed her lips against his, softly, then removed them, hovering above his face, she was a bit hesitant, unsure what Poland would think, but she had already told him, if he wasn't going to play fair, then neither would she; lowering her lips again, she pressed them to his, but pulled back a second time, the hand that covered his eyes caressed the bridge of his noes, then his cheek, she scraped her black nails over his temple—the hand not only covered his eyes, but held him down, so that he couldn't move from her—grinning, she lowered her head again, but instead of touching her lips to his, she poked her tongue out, and traced the tip of it over his bottom lips.

Mongol pulled away, lowering her legs, she'll remember his taste, it was fresh like the water he must have had a few hours ago, but there were a seasoning mixed in, very Polish in nature, it was either Poland himself, or he had to of been sacking on his paluszki while he skipped lunch. Mongol placed her two fingers back over his lips, and removed her palm from his eyes, when he was able to look at her, she raised her fingers from his mouth, and placed it against her own, giving them a kiss and then pulled them away to blow on it, as if blowing the kiss to him; when she did that, the warning bell rang, hinting to the students that break would shortly be over. All they had left was their last class of the day, then it would be clubs, or in Mongol's case, the 'going home' club back to the girl's dorm room, there, she could begin her search.

“We've got five minutes—Ah~, I don't want to leave this view~.” Mongol complained, looking off at the green scenery; inside, her heart was pounding, though she played oblivious, she couldn't deny the level of romance she had in her actions, she kind of went out on a whim, there, maybe she was taking too much after Poland, but she didn't really think of what would happen when she did it, but unlike Poland, it was hard for her to switch subjects, and she wished the real bell would ring so that they could forget all of this.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 26-11-2012 06:10

Poland continued not looking at her as she thanked him, he felt pretty embarrassed for his courage.

"Like... um... totally yes..." He said in a small voice, blushing more deeply. And then came her second question. He looked at her with a faint smile.
"You're totally asking me..." He sighed, his blush not wanting to leave him either.
He then blinked at her, not understanding. "Like, unfair...?" He then remembered the kiss and blushed more deeply.
Then he felt her tug on his hair, and he felt himself waiting. Waiting to see if she'll continue...
He blinked as she laughed when she blew air on his eyes, and then she covered them.

"Like, what are you totally-?" His words died when she blew hot air on his cheek, and then on the corner of his mouth. He shivered slightly.
He wanted to get up, but the hand refrained him from doing so. He stopped fighting when he heard the faint sound of a kiss being made, he wondered what she kissed, because he didn't feel anything - and then she put what felt like fingers on his mouth, and he understood. She did so again, and then brushed his lips with her own - Poland wished she'd have actually kissed him. And then she did so - and Poland wanted to kiss back when she moved away again. After that he felt some moisture and pressure on his lower lip, and he shivered again, this time a bit more noticeable.

She covered his mouth with her figners again, and then uncovered his eyes. She then raised her fingers to her mouth, kissed them, and blew the kiss to him. Poland's blush was now so deep it was almost purple. When the warning bell rang, he didn't even hear it. His thoughts were too occupied to think about what just happened to care.

Did she really think he'd just get up and walk away?
Poland didn't work that way. With a sudden passion burning in hs heart, his courage showed again.
"I'm totally not leaving. And, like, you're totally staying." He growled softly, though a little smile played on his lips. He raised his head from her lap, turned around, and knelt down next to her. He then grabbed her shoulders and half pushed, half lowered her to the ground. He shuffled a bit closer on his knees, and looked her in the eyes. He knew that the passion he felt in his heart was probably mirrored in his eyes, but he didn't care. Still pinning her down if she wanted to leave, he sat down on his feet and then lowered his head to the crook of her neck, and kissed it lightly. He then, slowly, started raised his head and kissing her neck, as he slowly asceneded to her face. He continued giving her light kisses over the lower jaw and the kissed her cheek. He then kissed the corner of her mouth.

In that moment the bell rang, but he ddn't hear it again. He stopped for a moment and raised his hands to her eyes, brushing them closed, and then dug them into her hair. Then he lowered his head again and gave her a small peck on the lips. He kissed again, this time adding more pressure and for longer. And then he kissed her passionately, carressing her head with her thumbs. He forced his way in, opening her mouth with his and blew hot air into her mouth, in the same time feeling her own. He carressed her tongue with his, and played with it a bit.

After a few moments he abruptly ended the kiss, gave a last peck, and then withdrew his hands to pull her to a sitting up position. He hugged her close and buried his head in her neck, taking in her smell mixed with the smell of the grass.
"You're totally mine." He said, but very quietly and with his head still buried in her neck, so he wondered if she heard him.
He was shivering a bit, taking in small breaths. He felt a tear trickle down from his eye and fall onto her skin.
"So totally don't leave me again." He said in a wobbly voice, remembering how she had to leave Europe all together and travel to Asia. The sudden change was almost unbearable for him then. He felt more tears come as he let his, bottled up for so long, feelings for her escape through his eyes. He didn't even try stopping them.
-----