Opposites attract [Dark!Fem!AmericaxAustralia]

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Opposites attract [Dark!Fem!AmericaxAustralia]

Post by Weronikus » 25-01-2013 12:33

[I'm sorry that the pic is so huge -.-" Couldn't find a nice smaller one.]

Plot: Australia and America... two different sides of the world, and character. Will Australia be pulled down by America's dark mood or will he change her into another happy country, or will they continue to be as they are - the bright and dark side? Little who knows how the two can tolerate each other - so will there be a chance for them to actually be together?

--------Start!--------

Character: Jack Kirkland - Australia
Appearance: Image

Jack jogged over to America's house and knocked - quite hard, though accidentally - on her front door.
"G'day, mate!" He called through the windows, not bothering to wait for her to open. "C'mon, let's go play cricket! You don't know how much I missed the good weather!" Australia laughed. Winter had just passed - the last rainy days in Australia were over. Finally he could play again!
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Dia-Owl
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Dia-Owl » 25-01-2013 22:31

//I can't see the picture, it says it's unavailable.

Human name: Amelia F. Jones

Blue eyes flickered with annoyance upon hearing a knock on the door, followed by the irritating cheerfulness of a man she knew far too well. She cast a look over at her freshly done masterpiece - her baseball bat covered with nails, eager to attack and punish. Her fingers hooked around the handle firmly, however she hesitated to pick it up. Her precious toy had to wait...

Footsteps dragged loudly towards the front door and viciously opened it. The American looked absolutely terrifying. Her blonde locks were messy, her skin had the ivory color of a corpse and her eyes... oh, her eyes held something malicious behind those blue hues. She had dark circles under her eyes, a sign that showed her lack of sleep.

She didn't say a thing; she merely watched him, intimidating him with simply her glare and the smirk that threatened to curve her grumpy lips.

" 'Ight, champ. Let's play cricket." She said, her voice bearing an eerie edge to it.

Main Character: Ireland
Secondary Character(s): Belgium, Hungary

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 25-01-2013 23:53

Jack, upon seeing her, grinned widely. His green eyes smiled along with his mouth. He didn't notice she was trying to intimidate him - he never noticed such things. Back in his home, there were many terrifying things: vicious spiders and snakes and scorpions... and he loved them all. The more terrifying and dangerous, the better.
He laughed again and pulled her in for a tight hug. "Wicked makeup, mate!" He said happily. He then picked up the cricket bag with the poles and bat he took with him and slung it over his shoulder.
"Let's go! Oh, and better put this on. It's hot like hell there!" He laughed and threw her some sunscreen. He jogged a few meters away and saw her still standing there.
"Come on, you know the field's not far away! Or are you scared I'll beat you again?" Australia laughed. A hot wind came from the south and blew his brown hair around, trying to get his two mariazels to stop sticking out - in which it failed.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Dia-Owl
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Dia-Owl » 27-01-2013 19:43

The American's eyes shot opened from the sudden pull and hug. Eyes narrowed with malice as her upper lip curled up in an attempt to bear her teeth out. Her body was stiff against his with her hands balled into tight fists. She almost regretted not having taken her nail bat with her; it would've come in handy at that moment. Before she could push him, he already let go of her. Her eyes frowned.
"Cricket...", she snorted. "That game's for pussies. I bet your ass you wouldn't even be able to keep up with a 5th grader in a baseball game."

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 28-01-2013 01:25

Australia laughed at her comment.
"So you really are scared I'll beat you again, huh?!" He grinned. "We can play baseball too! Get the stuff, then!" He said cheefully.
-----

Dia-Owl
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Dia-Owl » 29-01-2013 16:20

Amelia rolled her eyes. "Please, I could beat'cha at cricket with an arm tied behind my back while blindfolded."
She turned on her heels and entered through the door. Her house was a mess... There were chairs broken and papers scattered all over the place and the stench of something rotten coming from a door locked with the backrest edge of a titled chair against it dominated within the house. There were drawings on the wall painted with red paint of childish drawings of rackets flying from the Northern American continent to the middle east, specifically Iraq.
She passed her latest creation and picked up a regular bat instead.
"Ay, Aussie! Get your ass here and pick a bat!"

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 29-01-2013 17:55

Australia whistled as he came inside, grinning.
"This is wicked, mate!" He laughed. He picked any of them and slung it over his shoulder. He grinned at the girl and tousled her hair.
"C'mon, let's use the weather while we can!" He laughed, but before going out his eyes stopped on the door.
"What's there?" He grinned curiously at the stench. He pulled the chair aside, not really careful with it, and forced the door open.
As he did so he laughed and took a step back to look at it. "This is wicked, mate. Wicked. But you should probably clean your house, not just tuck stuff away!"
-----