Arguments lead to Accidents [England&Belgium]

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Dia-Owl
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Arguments lead to Accidents [England&Belgium]

Post by Dia-Owl » 27-01-2013 20:29

Character: Belgium
Name: Emma Maes
Speech color: Orange
Theme: Angst, Comfort, Romance

- -

Never in her life had she thought she would be so angry coming home from a meeting. Not even when she was carelessly passed around from one country's territory to the other had she felt such overpowering emotions of spite. Sitting in the passenger's seat of the British car, with her arms crossed across her chest and her lips pressed together in a thin white line, Emma preferred to look anywhere but at the driver. Why did she agree to let him drive her home, she didn't know. He was the main culprit of her anger anyway! How dumb!
"I'm still surprised offered to give me a ride after gravely offending and embarrassing me in front of the world conference. What were you thinking? This isn't a child's play where you can throw all your rubbish at the other and expect the next day to be forgiven. The whole European Parliament must think I'm some kind of a joke now. Do you even realise how much I can lose because of you?"
Main Character: Ireland
Secondary Character(s): Belgium, Hungary

Patsakornut
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Patsakornut » 27-01-2018 10:33

So cute i really like it It's really good You draw very well. sbobet