Poland's 1001 ways of getting Hungary

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Poland's 1001 ways of getting Hungary

Post by Weronikus » 09-12-2013 20:29

Year 2013. Over 1000 years have passed of Poland's and Hungary's friendship. Is Poland happy? Not one bit. That word - FRIENDSHIP - is exactly the reason of his misery. And Poland will not stand any second longer of being friend-zoned. The Polish power is coming into action - with Poland's 1001 ideas on how to get Hungary! You ready? Poland is. Let's get this show on the road!

-----

Character: Poland
Name: Feliks Łukasiewicz
Theme: Comedy, Romance

[This was like... The perfect photo xD]

-----

Poland chewed the side of his cheek as he looked at himself in the mirror.
Hair - curled at the ends and perfectly brushed.
Clothes - tidy, clean and properly ironed.
Shoes - perfect. Poland still couldn't get over the fact that such perfect shoes were half priced.

He sighed and looked at the over all effect. Great. Not too formal, not too casual - effect of being a serious man. But something was off...
He snapped his fingers.
"There's totally too little pink here!" He said triumphantly. He dashed to him room, found a pink scarf, and wrapped it around his neck. Yes. Now - it was perfect.
"I am so totally ready." He said enthusiastically. Time to visit Hungary and start plan number 1!
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 09-12-2013 21:45

Character : Hungary
Name : Elizabeta Hérderváry
Appearance :

[ I can't see the photo :searchingitaly: I want to see ! :cryingspain: Oh, I just noticed that now it's 'reverse' ! In 'The Carpet of Love', you were doing the female character, and now it's me ! :droolinghungary: ]

Her hand passed on her dress to smooth it a little bit. Even if it has been a long time since she discovered that she was a girl, and even if she had been wearing dresses for a long time now, there was time like these, where she just had enough of them.

But for some reason, she couldn't let go of them. She just had to wear them. But they were sooo annoying for her to hit Prussia with her favorite frying pan. Plus ! She couldn't drink Pálinka how she wanted anymore. That wasn't fair !

She sighed as she continued to smooth her dress, a little bit too lazy to iron it. As minutes passed - she really had nothing to do -, the doorbell rang. She went, and opened the door : immediately, a huge grin splashed all over her face.

"Poland ! It's so nice to see you here ! How are you ? What brings you to my humble home ?"
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 10-12-2013 18:00

Now, certain he was ready, Poland had to make a statement.
It had to be something that shouted... I wanna be something totally more!
So a lot of romance. She'll like that. And pink! Yes, that's need too. And... ponies! THat'll do the trick!

So Poland arrived by Hungary's home with a pink carriage pulled by two ponies by her house.
"Hungary! Like, I totally wanna have some fun with you!" He said with a huge grin, gesturing towards the carriage. Bingo. He knew, just knew, that he had totally caught her attention.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 10-12-2013 22:07

She giggled when she saw Poland dressed neatly, pink and with ponies. He was kind of cute. "Sure ! What do you want to do ? And what's in this carriage ?"

She looked over the ponies, giggling again, seriously wondering what Poland bring with him. "Does it need to be taken outside, or do you want to come inside ?" She smiled.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 11-12-2013 17:28

Poland grinned. He felt like a winner. She was so obviously taken by the fabulous Poland. Like, totally.
"Like, totally go to the lake! Like, it'll be so totally cool!" He said with a winning smile.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 11-12-2013 20:17

Oh ! The lake ! Hungary always loved to go to the lake with Poland : they always had a fun time together. Last time they went, they ate picnic and then went bathing, since it was summer, the water was not too cold. She really had great memories of her and Poland near the lake.

They usually talked about what was going on at the moment in their lives, when they went there. And the winning smile on Poland's lips let her know that something good happened to him. Or at least, that's what she thought.

"Sure !" She went inside again to get her coat, took her keys, making them click against each other, and closed the door. "Will we picnic again ? Last time was really fun, you know ? Especially when one of your ponies tried to eat the salad !"

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 12-12-2013 16:48

"He he... Right... The salad... Like, yeah..." Poland mumbled out. Well, this wasn't going as planned. Last time they went to the lake was.... a friend outing. And if that's the way Hungary was going to think of this outing, then... Bt no. Poland will find a way!

"Like, let's totally go!" He pulled her arm excitedly towards the carriage, and let her through. He then went in after her.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 12-12-2013 19:09

She frowned a little bit when Poland mumbled as if he was... disappointed. Did she do something wrong ? She didn't mean to ! She was about the excuse herself for whatever she said, but she was interrupted by a 'Like, let's totally go !'

As Poland pulled her arm, she giggled again - even if she still was a little bit worried. He seemed so excited. "I feel like a princess, now" She teased Poland, taking the fringes of her dress before bowing like a lady would - it had been such a hard time when she had to stop bowing like a man. "And you're so gentleman ! So cute !" She squealed.

She sat down, looking expectantly at her friend

[Ah, Loki-chan's so cruel, insisting on 'friend', huhu ]

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 12-12-2013 20:41

[...*sniff* Poland's gonna cry...]

Poland made a face at the word 'cute' - children were cute. Ponies were cute. But not gentlemen! Gentlemen were handsome! Poland was totally fabulous, true, but right now, he was giving off the wrong impression.
He quickly brightened, though, and grinned.
"Like, I'll do totally anything for my lady." Poland grinned and made a low bow. He then told his coachman to start, while he sat down next to Hungary.

"So, I totally thought we could ice skate a bit! Like, I brought you some ice skates!" This was poland's plan number 1: Hungary couldn't ice skate, he knew that. It was one of the things she told him one winter. So Poland will teach her - and possibly, she'll fall for him. It was a totally fabulous plan!
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 17-12-2013 07:37

[ Aaaw, don't. He doesn't even know me :searchingitaly: ]

Hungary smiled brightly at the blond bowing in front of her. It was just... cute to her. But she had to admit he gave off one of these feelings of gentleman, even if it was conflicting with the way he talked.

As he explained what they would do, the brown-haired woman fell into her thought, thinking about her ice-skating with ease and perfection. But she snapped out of it the moment she remembered she absolutely couldn't do that, since she only trained last winter - she had told Poland she couldn't ice skate three years ago.

Hungary remembered the crest-fallen and chagrined face Poland had at the time. So last year, she had decided to train herself to ice-skate ! She smiled again, looking excited : "Yeah ! I love your idea !"

After waiting a good fifty minutes - and chatting non-stop with Poland - they arrived to the lake. "My, the sight is beautiful !" Indeed : the lake was covered in blue, solid ice and snow painted the whole area white, giving a fresh breeze to the scenery. They stayed a bit in front of the landscape.

The moment Hungary felt the silence was becoming awkward, she said : "How about we get ready ?"