Poland's 1001 ways of getting Hungary

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 17-12-2013 14:56

[So? You know me, and therefore a tiny bit of Poland knows you. After all, the personoficiations of the countries are made up of their population :D ...That's what I believe, anyway.]

Poland grinned, and talked non-stop with her as they rode to the lake. Once there, Hungary had exclaimed:

"My, the site is beautiful!" Staring at the lake. Poland, meanwhile was staring adoringly at Hungary.
Her hair blowing gently in the wind... Her face, glowing with happiness... Her pose, which he absolutely loved - how she slightly leaned forward, as if she couldn't wait to achieve something...
"Like, it totally is..." He murmured to himself, smiling gently at her.
There was a silence when Hungary turned to him, and Poland realized it was getting awkward. Hungary was the first to speak.
Damn it! He shou;d've said something funny or something! But he was just quiet and stared at her like a moron! He had to get a grip.
He grinned victoriously.
"Sure! Like, today you'll totally learn how to skate! There is totally no way for you not to learn with me!" He said happily, completely ignorant of the fact she had learned how to ice skate.
He got out the ice skates from the carriage and gave her a pair.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 17-12-2013 15:20

[ I think that's a good perspective. I believe nations can go crazy if their people do crazy things. For example, if Veneziano's people suddenly took a grim liking to killing heartlessly, he would become crazy and 'like' his people, but staying himself at the core... Hm... Hard to explain. You know what I mean ?]

She thanked her friend when he gave her a pair of ice skates, and put them on, making sure everything was tightened for her not to fall down on the shoelaces. She giggled to herself : Poland would be impressed to see she had trained. Sure, she wasn't the best - far from it, she still had lots of things to learn - but at least, she could stay up and skate few meters on her own.

Hungary would surprise him, that's why she didn't say a thing about her training when Poland happily told her he would teach her how to skate.

For some reason, when she looked up, the blond turned his eyes away, a face she knew pretty well on his traits. It was the same eyes as Italy when he was young and was caught red-handed trying to eat pasta. She smiled warmly : "Do I have something on my face ?" She touched her reddened cheeks - the cold had gently bit her face already.

As Poland shook his head, talking, she observed him until he finished. Why did he seem a little bit nervous no- was it shy ? Oh ! Was he embarrassed about teaching her ? She stood up, and declared proudly : "Hey ! Hey ! Look at what I can do !"

And she ran - in a not-so feminine way - toward the lake, and as she approached the iced surface, breathed out. She took it slowly and began to ice-skate a little bit before turning back toward the blond, stumbling lightly. "How was that ?"

Yep, she definitely needed some more technique but she was happy with what she got already !
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 18-12-2013 14:31

[Iąm sorrz for replying just now. I had a writeblock before, and nothing I wrote was good -.-]

No, no, no, no, this was bad, this was very, very bad!
Poland felt like ripping his hair out in anger at himself. She already knew how to ice skate! Damn it, what could he do?
To stop her from worrying, he grinned and laughed.
"Wow, you're like, so totally amazing!" He said happily, at the same time racking his brains to think what to do.
He finally came up with an idea: He'll teach her more moves! That's what he'll do! Since he was a pretty good ice skater, he can show her new moves that she doesn't know yet!
Grinning in excitement, Poland put on his ice skates and joined her.
"Hey, do you totally wanna learn more?" He asked excitedly, holding out his hand in invitation.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 26-12-2013 02:33

[ Sorry, too ! I had the same problem. Plus that I thought I had replied *facepalm* ]

She was confused, now : she was sure it would've made him happy to know she could ice skate... And why was he gripping his hair like this ? Did she do something wrong ? Did she upset him ? The mere thought of upsetting Poland made her worry : she couldn't bear seeing an upset friend without doing anything.

But as she was halfway to him, Poland was already grinning and laughing. "Wow, you're like, so totally amazing !" It made her smile - if he seemed happy, she was glad - but it didn't mean she wasn't worried anymore. "Hey, do you totally wanna learn more ?" She saw it. The glint in his eyes, excitement. He absolutely wanted to teach her. She was touched.

Hungary put her small hand in his' and said : "Yeah ! Of course I want to learn more ! Would you teach me ?" She felt her cheeks warming up - she didn't know why.

So Hungary blamed her blushing cheeks on the pálinka she had earlier that day.

[ Pálinka is an hungarian alcohol which varies from 35% to 70% degrees of alcohol in it. Yeah. That's a bit like vodka... For Hungarians Thank you Márk ! ]
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 07-01-2014 18:12

[Palinka... Never heard of it before. Good to know xD]

Did she have any idea, any at all, just how troubled Poland was by her actions?
One simple gesture - taking his hand - was enough to make him go red. Jeez, he should be used to it; after all, they've held hands countless times as kids, countless times when they needed each other's support, help, or simply wanted to share their joy of victory...
But now was different. There was no war around, there was no danger they had just beaten. This was an impusle that seemed natural to Hungary, but to Poland...
It made his knees wobble.
"Ha... Like, totally, sure... Then let's-" He stammered out with a grin, trying to hide his sudden trouble, and tried to go back a bit, to get some space and calm down. But ice skating backwards with wobbling knees is never a good idea. Before he knew it, he was already on the ground, with an incredibly aching backside.
Luckily Hungary hadn't fallen, for his hands had sweated, and it slipped out of her grip. Luckily... Or unluckily?
Poland shook his head to get rid of the troubling thoughts.
"Like, this is totally a disaster." He mumbled, looking at the ground. He tried to avoid Hungary's eyes; he felt embarrassed. He ddin't want to see the small, trembling smile of hers that always appeared each time she was trying to be kind and would NOT laugh at him. She had no idea seeing that smile made him more embarrassed than an outright laughter.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 12-02-2014 23:23

As they were going toward the lake, and a little bit on the ice, Hungary looked away, taking in the beautiful scenery once again - until she felt a tug on her hand, pulling her forward. "Wha-" CRASH Hungary looked down where the noise was heard and saw Poland in an awkward position, a pained face painted on his traits.

She wanted to laugh, but was worried in the same time - and she didn't want to offense him. Her lips formed a small, trembling smile as she approached him a bit clumsily to help him back on his skates and... fell right on the top of Poland with a little 'eep'.

There was a moment of long and awkward silence as she realized what happened. A huge grin appeared on her face as she began to laugh - the situation was just so funny Poland fell and she fell, too it was just... hilarious ! "Ahaha- A-Are you o-okay ?" She managed to say between her gasping for air, as she couldn't stop laughing.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 14-02-2014 16:30

If he had felt embarrassed before, now his embarrassement reached it's peak.
He had just reached out his hand to accept her help, when -BAM!- she had fallen as well.
Before he could stop it, a small groan escaped him, as the sudden weight of Hungary hit him. This was definitely not a good day.

But when he opened his eyes - he had closed them? - he saw Hungary laughing, her face alight with happiness. Maybe it wasn't that big a deal after all.
And then he, too, first smiled, then giggled, and then started laughing so hard his stomach hurt. When she asked him if he was okay, he grinned at her confidentally.

"Like, how could I, the totally great Poland, be ever not okay?" He said.

It suddenly got to him how close Hungary now was. Well, the most dominant proof of that was the undeniable weight pinning him down. But he also felt her breath, her hair touching his skin...
I should probably stop thinknig about that, Poland thought. Like, I should totally stop thinking about that.
Still, he couldn't help his face, slowly but surely, get redder and redder by the moment.

He couldn't take it anymore - he scrambled out from underneath her, and got back to his feet. He offered her his hand, hiding his embarrassement behind a grin.
"We should, like, totally start again." He said cheerfully.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 01-05-2014 18:02

Hungary hummed at her dear friend's reaction. It was kind of cute to see him so uneasy with her - but why was he, though ? They had been friend for centuries, he had no need to be embarrassed. As he got up on his feet again - or should she say on his ice-skates - she sat up.

When Poland stretched out his hand, she took it, and got up on her feet once again. Slowly but surely, he began to teach her new tricks and before soon, she was making improvements. As the time passed, her forest-green eyes began to sparkle with excitement, she was really enjoying skating with Poland... even if sometimes, when he had to put his palm on her hip, he would begin to tremble.

But she blamed it on excitement : Poland was, after all, one who was as easily excited as she was. She gave out a laugh once her blonde friend tumbled on some words.

"Hey, Poland ? Can I try that trick you taught me on my-" She stopped in mid-sentence, straightening up. Her head snapped toward the near-forest as she narrowed her eyes. A 'tsk' noise got out of her mouth as she slowly said : "I sense the vermin. Two of them, actually."

She went back to the carriage, where the Pony was still standing proud, and searched through the little backpack she'd made. Where was her frying pan, now ?

In the distance, some laughs could be heard, more specifically 'Honhon' and 'Kesese'. Looks like Poland's first plan was done for today.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 02-05-2014 14:48

It was going extremely good; well, Poland had trouble hiding his nervousness, but they were having a lot of fun. Unfortunately, it was very hard to speak normally when she looked at him with those cheery eyes - dammit... Control your voice, control your voice... He kept thinking to himself furiously.

Just as Hugary was saying she wanted to try one of the tricks, Hungary heard something. Poland wondered what it was at first - Hungary had better hearing than he did - but soon it reached him too.
"Like, this is totally unfabulous!" He said angrily, stomping his ice skate, causing a small ridge to appear in the ice. Thankfully, the ice was thick enough not to break apart.

On any other day, Poland woud have stayed and told those creeps just what he thought of them - but it was not any other day. He was with Hungary, and he didn't want that to change.

With an irritated sigh he returned to the carriage, and noticed Hungary was looking through her bag, searching for something with a dark look on her face. Poland knew too well what she was searching for. He took off his skates and put on his shoes, went to the back of the carriage and took out a frying pan.
"Were you totally searching for this?" Poland asked, arching a brow with a faint smile. They knew each other too well not to know what the other was thinking of in crucial situations. Poland also knew Hungary wouldn't feel herself without it; so he had packed one, just in case.

It was then that Prussia and France made an appearance - and by the way they laughed and stumbled, holding each other for support, Poland suspected they were drunk.
"Drunk vermins. Like, that is totally the worst combination." He muttered to himself. Why? Why now, of all times?!

They had come close enough to make out the two countries. Prussia, upon seeing Hungary, smirked.
"Kesese! What're you doing with the pink freak?" He asked drunkily. "Come with the awesome me, Hun!" He waved his arm towards him.

[I apologize for being so bad at roleplaying Prussia. I ask for your forgiveness. *bows* ]
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 02-05-2014 22:41

[ Don't worry, I'm not a good Prussia either. It's hard to do Hungary, but I'm trying to stick to what you've said : "Just like Italy, just stronger", or something like that. ]

She gave a short smile to Poland as he pulled out her frying pan. He just knew her too well. It was always nice to know that in bad case, she'd still have someone by her side. But you never knew. They still could be friends, but their bosses could be at war... She hoped this would never happen. She wouldn't want to go to war against Poland. Ever.

As soon as the handle of the frying pan made contact with her hand, she twirled it around her finger with dexterity, the tool finally blocking in a aggressive position, stuck in her curled palm. It had the perfect size, the perfect weight. Poland really knew her too well.

"Kesese ! What're you doing with the pink freak ? Come with the awesome me, Hun!"

Usually, Prussia wouldn't have been so daring. Actually, he would have froze in place, fearing the oh-so-almighty frying pan she could make dance so graciously. Moreover, he was German. German people could handle German beer quite well. But on his trip to go see France, he passed in Belgium's garden - where he met his friend trying to do shady deals about fries to the female nations. Thus, instead of throwing their regular drinking party at his, France or Spain - who wasn't able to come -'s house, they ended up in Val Dieux, a small village in the middle of nowhere, not so far away from Germany's borders.

German people could handle German beer quite well. German people handled Belgian beer not-so-well. Well, despite being a girl, she was quite awesome at making beer, too. And... it was definitely more addictive than the one at his house. They ended up pretty drunk alright.

It explained why the albino had so much bravery and bravado, just like that. He wanted to show his brunette rival that the awesomely awesome "Prussiawesome" could be allowed in his private circle of awesome friends.

And to say the truth, Hungary was pissed off, now. Some parts of her past glimmering from her long, long memory. The frying pan danced in her hand once again, and she put on a forced smile. "No thanks, Prussia. Go hang out with that dirty ba- I mean France somewhere else."

"Aw, c'mon. It's better than hanging out with the freaky pinky lover !" He stumbled forward, a sly grin and mischievous eyes reflecting on his face. France, meanwhile was quoting some poems from the time he'd been famous with his whole bunch of Philosophers. Descartes, Voltaire, Rousseau, Victor Hugo, LaMartine...