Spice [ India x England]

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 19-11-2011 18:16

Miss giggled like a school girl before shaking the offered hand strongly. She nudged India in the side and said "You got yourself a charmer!! With a foreign accent too!" India turned pink, while Miss giggled again.
"Well sit down, sit down!" Miss suddenly said, taking them both by the arm and dragging them to what she called 'the best seat in the shop'. She winked at them both before pulling a straight face. Like a professional shop owner she smiled and asked, "So what can I get you two lovebirds this fine evening?"
India flushed deeper. Miss was embarrassing her on purpose! But she was used to it by now, so it didn't bother her much.
Instead, she just smiled and asked, "What's tonight's tea of the evening?"
Miss grinned, "And here I was thinking you were going to say 'the usual'!" she giggled again before replying, "It's Earl Grey."
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 22-11-2011 22:39

England had almost automatically objected to this madam calling them lovebirds. He was always a little reluctant about admitting to others he was in love and quick to deny things.
However he noticed the small blush on India's face. His heart made a small jump when he saw, he shouldn't deny it. It would hurt her feelings...Especially after they- he needed to stop thinking there otherwise he'd end up blushing as well.
Then the tea of the day got anounced.
He was genuinly happy about it! He smiled enthousiastic at Inda as if to say 'did you hear?' but then toned down. He shouldn't get so excited over tea! Stiff upper lip.
"I-I'd love some of that."
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 23-11-2011 23:43

Miss just nodded and replied, "Of course, darlin'. Would you like that weak, strong or medium?"
India had to stifle a laugh at England's overjoyed glance towards her about the Tea of the Evening. Instead, she just smiled and said, "Yes, I'll have my usual, Miss."
"Of couse, dear~." Miss nodded. Smiling, she rolled her eyes, winked at them and went to the back to make the tea.
India turned back to her companion and asked, "So, are you enjoying yourself?" She barely surpressed a grin and the urge to tease him about his excitment for the Earl Grey.

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 24-11-2011 00:35

England ordered his tea 'strong but with a could of milk'. This miss was certainlly something...He wondered what her name was so he could adress her properly.
When she went of to make the tea he turned back to India.
"Most deffinitely! To be frank with you, I haven't had such an idyllic evening for a very long time."
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 24-11-2011 01:02

India smiled happily. She was so glad he was enjoying himself. She pulled a straight face, leaning across the table, and asked in a whisper, "So what do you think of Miss? I'm sorry if she can be a bit overwhelming." As she leaned back in her seat, Miss came out from the back and set the tea out for them, with biscuts and a peach jam. "One strong Earl Grey with a could of milk and one medium Peach black tea with two spoonfuls of honey." As she finished naming the order, she smiled and added, "If you two youngsters need anything else, don't be afraid to ask~!" Then she flounced off back to the back room, no doubt to read a novel while sipping some chai. India waited until she was definitly gone before turning once again back to her companion and smiling gently again.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 24-11-2011 01:17

England smiled when the order came in. "So that's your usuall?"
there was no judgement in his voice, he did wonder a bit what the choice of tea said about a person.
Maybe they reflected ones personality: he himself was bitter and strong with a could of gentleness and dreams. India was exotic with two spoonfulls of sweetness. He was content with his conclusion and sat back, contemplating weather or not to voice his thought.
He thanked miss, and watched her retread once more. He decided to stay on topic with India.
"She seems like a great woman to me. It's true that she's very unlike me but maybe that isn't such a bad thing..."
then he realised that he meant to ask something. "What is her name by the way?"
Rp chara's:

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 24-11-2011 01:45

India turned a bit pink in shyness. "Yes, I love Miss's peach tea. Its quite good."She paused, listening to England's reply, before replying herself with, "She is a bit different than most, but she is a very loving person." She looked a bit startled at his question, "Didn't I tell you? Oh silly me!" India blushed again, before replying quietly, "Her full name is Miss Oditi Brahmin..." she trailed off as she said Miss's last name. Miss came from the decendents of the old Brahmin Priests from the caste system. The highest caste. She smiled slightly, though, because Miss didn't care. 'If people have a problem with me and my ancestors, then they just don't need to come in, do they?' the older woman had told India once when the nation was very little and had asked, not knowing any better.
India took one of the biscuts and gently spread some of the peach jam on it. "The jam is homemade here in the kitchen, and its very good." she said, holding the biscut out, without thinking, for England to try.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 24-11-2011 02:13

England surpressed a little laugh when hearing the womans name, "Well she most certainly is an 'oditty', in a good way."
England hoped India would forgive him this easy pun.
He did was a bit puzzled at what to do when she held out the biscuit for him, was he meant to lean forward and let himself be fed? Did she expect a romantic scene like that? And wasn't it the guy who should do that for a girl?
He ended up not daring to take the risk but gave her a sweet smile, making sure to caress her hand before taking the buiscit and trying a bite.
It tasted really good, a bit more sour than store bought jam of course but that was just how he liked it, you could still taste the actual peach.
He returned her the rest of the biscuit.
"Home-made is always the best isn't it?"
He remembered suddenly the burned waste his one attempt at strawbery-jam had become.
"Uhm, usually the best I mean."
Rp chara's:

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 24-11-2011 15:17

India smiled at the pun, though she realized he didn't know what it meant, and that he was pronouncing it incorrectly. Oditi, or oh-deh-tea, means dawn, but she wasn't going to ruin the joke by telling him that.
She nodded once as he took the biscut. That's what she had meant for him to do. She wouldn't have minded if he had tried it while she was still holding it, but whenever she held something out to be taken then tasted. and someone tasted it while she was holding it, it was always akward for her. When he mentioned his opinion on the jam, India smiled and replied, "Yes I think so too!" But she wondered why he changed his wording so quickly.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 26-11-2011 15:40

England leaned back in his chair. This place was so different from home, he'd seen many teahouses but this wasn't like anything he'd seen before.
And no matter how this exotic world could induldge him he always appreciated his home country as well, just in a differnet way.
Even the earl gray tasted different here.
"Say Ind- uhm Tasami, have you ever been to England?"
He had seen many imigrants, that's true, but never had he managed to spot her face in the crowd.
Rp chara's: