Spice [ India x England]

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Spice [ India x England]

Post by yuria-chan » 14-06-2011 22:56

England felt nervous when he saw the lands aproaching his ship. His beloved India...
How he had mistreated her during his colonial days. Could he ever show his face again? Even now decades later, guilt had always kept him away. Still sometimes faith takes unexpected turns and if his boss sais 'go to India for international affairs' to India he goes.
He stared at the port half expecting to see her in the crowds waiting for him with flowers and spices as she ahd done in the colonial days.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 14-06-2011 23:02

She peered out the window to the kids playing ball outside. Things had been rough since those days, but somehow she was managing. India didnt have many friends, but she was okay with that. Outside she went to the market to buy Spices for tonight's dinner.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 14-06-2011 23:10

England still felt the waves in his legs when he set foot upon shore. He still got it, he was still a captain each time he stepped onto a boat. Even tough this was just a pleasure cruise the people on the streets regarded his capacity and the way he was familiar with the ships.
Still he wasn't about to fall in melancholy about the loss of his empire. His thoughts were with 'her'.
Sooner or later he'd have to face her and he'd rather see her in person in the shadows of her garden, where they used to have tea then in the cold and clinical meeting room.
He decided to just walk around town a bit and at least buy her something.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 14-06-2011 23:53

She stopped, looking at the docks that were right next to the Spice Market. She recognized new ship docked there. It belonged to Him. England. Looking around, she didn't see him. India decided to go and start her dinner. She had forgotten that the International Affairs were so soon...

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 15-06-2011 00:13

Sensitive to this sort of thing England suddenly felt a little flutter in the air.
He didn't know how but when he followed the direction of that feeling he somehow pinpointed her in the crowd.
She hadn't changed... That long black thick hair, those piercing eyes. For a moment she seemed to see him as well but then she was gone, lost in the crowd and the sea breeze carried a little whif of spice with it.
England inhaled it: curry and cloves. It was as if she had walked right past him and he smelled her hair.
He snapped out of it and made his way to India's house with a bouqet of flowers and some funny looking fruit he couldn't resist buying as a gift. Weren't those things called 'jack fruit' or 'bael fruit' or something like that? He sighed because the thing, whatever it was, was very heavy.
At last he reached her house and walked to the door that had acces to the garden out of habit. It was a low fence and he just stood there half expecting to see her sitting on the patio.
Rp chara's:

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 15-06-2011 00:21

India had just started making her dinner. The kids werent playing outside anymore, but it wasnt even close to dark. Curious, she peeked outside. And then quickly withdrew from the window. Her hands flew up to mouth. He was right outside her fence! Drying her hands on a towl, she headed towards the door. She hesitated grabbing the doorknob and going outside to speak to him.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 15-06-2011 00:45

Expecting harsh words and maybe even violence England didn't dare to look at her face when she walked trough the door. Instead he stared at his feet and held out his gifts with his arms stretched out in front of him. The jack fruit dangling curiously from side to side.
"Please accept these..."
He mumbled in a low voice.
Rp chara's:

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 15-06-2011 01:13

She stared at the jackfruit...
"You know when these are ripe they smell terrible..." she replied in her obvious accent, taking the gifts.
"As your already here, do you want some curry? It just finished. I can also make something out of this..." she said giving the jackfruit a look.
She walked towards the kitchen with the gifts, busying herself by finding a vase for the flowers.
She then grabbed a ladle for the curry, and a knife and cutting board for the jackfruit...

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 15-06-2011 01:25

"Please excuse me" England mumbled as he walked into the garden, imediatly struck by memories. He was amazed by Indias docile nature. Then he remembered that she had tried to gain indipencence trough peace as well...
With that Ghandi guy. It was pretty amazing.
"I - I wanted to talk to you like this. Not an uncomfortable reunion in a conference hall." He explained himself.
"And I'd love your curry..." He had missed it so much! All over England you could find curry restaurants, yet it never tasted as good as when she made it. He wouldn't tell but it was close to becoming his favorite food.
Rp chara's:

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 15-06-2011 03:24

"well thats very kind of you" India said, with her faint, gentle smile.
She went inside and filled the bowls full of her apple curry. She then sliced up the Jackfruit that England had brought, and put them on a plate. Expertly balancing them on her hands, she opened the dorr back outside with her foot and stepped into the warm afternoon garden. The sunlight sparkled off her Bindi. She walked over and handed him a bowl and put the jackfruit slices on the garden table next to the vase of the flowers he had also brought.
"You know... Jackfruit is an odd gift, even in India..." she laughed "especially when its fully ripe! Luckily yours wasnt quite there yet so it doesnt smell all that bad.
"I understand why you didn't want to meet in that conference hall. It is so much more nice out here where the sun is shining. I really prefer it much myself." she spoke calmly and cheerfully, beginning to eat her curry. "I hope you like the curry. It's a new recipe that my brother, Nepal, created. However, I tweaked it a bit so I would enjoy it a little more... He makes it too sour."