Spice [ India x England]

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 29-12-2011 20:05

The evening air here was different as well, as a thick mysterious blanket it laid around the house. The trees in the garden whispered things to England. This magic was foreign to him, it scared him. It reminded him the rainforest was close and full of spirits. Even the loyalest of his fae companions dared not to follow him here.
This was the domain of other entities whoms power he couldn't understand with a western mind, but he did feel that somewhere deep down he had always known them.
He shrugged it of and went into the house, hoping he would never have to be alone in the rainforest here.
"So...uhm. I had a hotel room booked. But-" He looked at India blushing. He knew they wouldn't share a bed, but the guest room he'd like a lot already.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 23-01-2012 01:11

((OTL OTL OTL OTL I'M SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING SOONER. I just dunno where we're going with this))
-----
She turned to look at him, smiling. "Would you like to stay in my guest room? There's a phone that you could cancel those reservations, if you wish to stay here." The lotus flowers in her pond were blooming and letting off their faint fragrance, creating a magical feel. She smiled peacefully, in total contentment. A slight, warm breeze ruffled the leaves, making it sound like the trees were whispering their secrets to the pair in the garden. She felt the most at peace when it was like this. She tilted her head, repeating the question silently towards her companion.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 25-01-2012 01:41

(( I feel like taking India to England, I think it would be very cute if she would see a lot of things she isn't used to. He promised right?))

England stepped a little closer.
"I'd love that. If I'm not imposing on your hospitality."
His eyes locked with hers and the wind played trough his hair. Those dark eyes held wisdom, they held strength in innocence. His hands traveled up her arms and rested on her shoulders.
He was most afraid of this woman, even though she had never hurt him. She was powerfull in wisdom and innocence. Every breath he took in her precense made him feel like he would ruin her.
He wasn't always a good person. Not like she was. He wasn't that innocent and he hadn't been for a very long time.
Did she know that he loved her? Had he told her enough? And if she knew, wouldn't just the knowledge of that fact hurt her?
"Did I ever tell you-"
He stopped.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 29-01-2012 04:34

((Yeah but then first we'll have to get through the Meetings. That's a whole other arc.))
----
"If you were imposing, I wouldn't offer, now would I?" India said warmly to the other nation.
As their eyes met, India thought she saw something in Britain's eyes that she couldn't discern. He looked so serious, but, in the magical atmosphere, he took her breath away. There wasn't a single other nation or person she'd rather be with. The breeze fluttered through the trees again, making peaceful forest night noises.
She looked at him expectantly, as he spoke. India waited a few minutes for him to continue, but after a bit, she realized he wasn't going to.
India spoke up, softly, "Did you ever tell me....?" She trailed off in questionably silence.

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 30-01-2012 23:48

(( WE could just skip them, I thought they were just routine ones. So it won't really matter if we skip them right?))

England felt bad about this. He would just hurt her again. He knew he was going to, he was a terrible person. There was a reason he pushed everyone away, he didn't want them to see how useless and weak he was inside, or rather how disgusting and bad.
However, if no one ever told India how lovely she was...how was she ever going to know? She might get insecure and self concious. He wouldn't want that. She needed to be told more often how wonderfull she was. But what would it mean coming from him?
"India. I'm not sure if you want to hear this coming from me but- I... I... You- You're beautifull. You're an angel inside. I love you. I don't think you've been told enough in the past."
Rp chara's:

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 31-03-2012 21:06

((Sounds good to me! XD Sorry about not replying sooner...))

India waited for a few moments while England toiled whether or not to continue his sentence. She smiled, patiently, expectantly, as he gathered up his words.
As soon as he spoke, her eyebrows raised and her smile widened a bit.
"Thank you, England." she stated simply. She paused for a few minutes before adding, "That means a lot to me you know. I don't talk to many people, nations or humans, and so I really appreciate that." She walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek before smiling calmly at him.

India continued, "You know, England, you're wonderful too. And I don't think people tell you that nearly enough either." With that, she turned and took his hand. "Since your staying here, and we want to be well rested for the meetings tomorrow, do you think we should turn in for the night?" she asked.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 14-10-2012 03:29

England didn't honestly know how to take a compliment. It seemed to burn trough him. He smiled insecure when she kissed his cheek.
When she led him inside he followed meekly, squeezing her hand gently in his savoring the feeling of being connected.
He let himself be shown to the guest room. As he sat down on the bed getting ready for sleep the thoughts started coming to him again.
What did this second chance imply? Of course he wouldn't repeat his mistakes of before. He'd give India all she'd ever need. He'd take care of her this time. He'll even let her come to Europe, establish business relationships there. Establish perhaps a romantic relationship with him... He blushed just thinking about it.
It was as if all his prayers had been answered tonight. One of his colonies not only seemed to have forgiven him but also loved him back! Oh he had loved all his colonies, some as brothers, others as children or charges, yet India- Oh his sweet India.
As he started to fall asleep there was a cheerful buzzing in his stomach, his mind full of pastel coloured dreams of the two of them, the tropical heat not bothering him even the slightest bit.
Rp chara's: