Spice [ India x England]

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 18-09-2011 01:09

((LOL and sorry for not replying sooner))

India looked directly into his eyes. She still loved the color of them, and she always had. She would probably always will. She looked at him and said, "There are always spare rooms in my house, England, if you wish to stay there instead." She left the offer to hang in the air. She started when he sang the song softly. She had almost forgot she was teaching him it. He caught on fast. And he had such a nice voice. She closed her eyes to listen better. Her eyes flew open and her back stiffened a bit when he began to stroke her hair, startled, but then relaxed just as quickly. It was peaceful. The waves crashed against the shore and she closed her eyes again.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 19-09-2011 21:41

England had his eyes set on her mouth. In his head he was reliving kisses he placed on it. The fire it had set to his heart, the prickling taste of something new. Like pepper, like cinamon, like spices.
Did she still taste like that? He feared he'd never know. He and India were nothing now, not together anymore.
Sure she worked at his house from time to time but not like before... He knew his face was close, and he knew she was expecting him to either act and kiss her or pull away.
He knew how much he was at fault in all of this, he couldn't just kiss her and expect her to be ok with it. So instead he took hold of her face and kissed her forehead.
"I really want to kiss you..." He whispered.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 20-09-2011 00:52

As his lips met her forehead she blinked her eyes open. She flushed pink a little pit at what he whispered. India had the feeling he wanted to do that, but to hear him say it aloud was a bit embarressing. They weren't together anymore, and would probably never be again. She knew it, and she knew he knew that fact, but still. They had hardly talked at all until this moment, but she couldn't help but want the same. It wasn't reasonable to want it as well. But instead of resonding to his whisper with another whisper back, she just leaned up and pressed her lips to his. When she pulled away she finally whispered back, still blushing a bit, "And now you have."

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 20-09-2011 01:24

England hadn't expected this. He had expected her temper, her anger, even her tears. He hadn;t expected a kiss.
Very gentle he took hold of her now. Holding her gently in his arms as he kissed her again.
Slow and savouring. His eyes were closed and his brow slightly furrowed in concentration.
The taste of her...The taste he so loved, so missed.
It made him want to deepen their kiss but he kept it sweet for now. Leave the spices for later.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 01-10-2011 00:27

India sighed as he kissed her again. He was still a very good kisser. She smilied, but then pulled away for air. "England, why don't we continue walking along the beach?" she suggested. She wasn't angry, or annoyed, but she liked taking things slowly. Plus, it was getting rather late, and tomorrow they both needed to be alert for the day. She stood up and brushed off the sand that stuck to her sari. Then, she offered her hand to England, who was still sitting down, and smiled welcomingly.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 01-10-2011 18:59

England took her hand in his, but stood on his own strength.
"Now you are being the gentleman, that's kinda the wrong way around isn't it?"
He ran his thumb over the back of her hand and gently held it in his.
He offered her a smile but said no more and took her by the hand walking along the beach.
Rp chara's:

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 05-10-2011 03:00

India laughed. "I'm no gentleman, England!" she said, grinning, "I'm a lady!" She smiled and squeezed his hand gently, beginning to walk along the beach again with him, listening to the waves splash against the store. She wished this peacful moment could last forever. "Hey, England?" she asked, and then without waiting for a reply she continued, "Do you want to know what I love about the ocean? It's simple really. Its just so pretty, and it helps peaceful moments like this become beautiful. My mom loved it too. Did I ever tell you about her?"

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 05-10-2011 23:39

England blinked surprised. India had a mom? He'd never knew about her...
"I- I don't know about her. As far as I know, this land has always been just you India."
He couldn't recall his own parents, in his childhood he had been Albion, after that Britain and now England...
There did was this one memory he couldn't explain, he was standing next to a woman with bright green eyes and hair that reminded of birch leaves. They were looking to the ocean while a huge wave aproached them. The entire land had gone quiet in horror of the vast approaching death, the woman however wasn't a mortal, she was a country, like him.
Then came the wave and suddenly there was sound and water and horror. And he'd wake up and he wasn't a newborn anymore, he was shouldering a burden being the vasts lands of his creed. A feeling that hadn't been there before.
The woman he had never seen again, yet sometimes he felt her. If he'd enter a place of the ancient. As the years passed he started to think of her as- no, started to wish that she was his mother, or in another way connected to him...
"Tell me about her, and why she loved it so."
Rp chara's:

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 06-10-2011 00:00

India smilied softly, warmth flooded her gaze that only came when she thought of her mother. "She was one of the very first civilizations, right up there with Mesopotamia. They traded together, and were really good friends, you know. Her name was the Indus Valley." At that, India grinned then added, "The name of my most favorite river. Not surprising, though, since it was named after her." She paused again, before continuing, "She was very sweet, and kind. Plus, she was the most advanced civilization the fastest! The cities were beautiful, organized, and clean." India stopped, caught up. Her mother had been beautiful, but not very large. India resembled her in looks, but was taller than her mother had been. She turned to her companion, "I think you would have liked her, England, if you had gotten to know her. If she had gotten to where you could have met her. But she was peaceful, and didn't go out conquering like most..." India tralied off at the end. She hadn't cared for the people who had made her mother a slave, who had conquered her, but at least they had respected the culture that the Indus Valley had created. "I was really young when she... passed... that I don't know much more about her unfortunaly..." India said sadly before adding, "But I do remember one thing she really enjoyed doing! She loved pottery, and was good at it."

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 11-10-2011 20:57

England nodded at all that.
"I see...Well that peacefullness runs in the familly then. For it was peace with which you've ultimately defeated me."
He smiled bittersweet.
"It will be a while before I forget that Gandhi of yours!"
Rp chara's: