Support Group (Taiwan x Lithuania)

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Support Group (Taiwan x Lithuania)

Post by MoodSwinging » 26-06-2011 03:17

Plot: Lithuania and Taiwan both go to a support group for nations being bothered by their stronger neighbors.

Name: Toris (Lithuania)
Appearance: Image
Main Character: Lithuania
Other: Liechtenstein
Willing to try Vietnam and Poland

VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 26-06-2011 04:50

Name: Mei Wang (Taiwan)
Appearance: Image
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MoodSwinging » 26-06-2011 21:52

Lithuania was rather embarrassed about being at this sort of meeting. It wasn't that people didn't know about his problems with Russia, but admitting that it bothered him...bothered him. He walked into the room and sat down in an empty chair, looking around the room. Not many other people had arrived yet, and he didn't think he knew anyone there well enough to talk to them.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 27-06-2011 00:52

Taiwan felt nervous going to a meeting for small, bullied countries. Yes, China was a major source of stress for her, but she did have America's support. Well, kind of. Being left to resolve her issues with China by herself just made things more stressful than before. She was a strong girl, but it just got too hard for her to handle by herself. Maybe talking to other people who had similar problems would help.

She still felt akward stepping into the room, even more so when she noticed how few other people had shown up. Taiwan stood in the doorway, fidgeting a bit as her eyes darted around the room searching for someone she knew. Seeing no one familiar, she sheepishly took a seat next to Lithuania, thinking that seemed safe enough.

"Eh... hi, this is the support group, right?" she asked, her nervousness coming out in her words.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MoodSwinging » 27-06-2011 05:46

Lithuania was a bit startled when Taiwan addressed him, turning to look at her. "Yes, it is... Hello." He smiled a bit, trying to reassure her; she was obviously uncomfortable.

He wondered vaguely if anyone else he knew would come, but the seat on his other side remained empty.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 27-06-2011 08:22

Taiwan could tell that Lithuania was ill at ease about coming to the meeting, which helped decrease her stress a little. At least someone else felt something similar to what she was going through. She even smiled a bit back at him, trying to return the reassurance he'd extended to her.

"That's good, I thought I was lost for a little bit..." she explained, looking more embarrassed than nervous at the admission, "Nice to meet you.. ehm... I'm Taiwan."

MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MoodSwinging » 02-07-2011 18:38

Lithuania felt a bit better about being at the meeting now. He had someone to talk to, at least, and she seemed kind. Perhaps she was shy, but he couldn't fault her for that; he was uncomfortable around strangers, too.

"It's nice to meet you, too..." He smiled again hesitantly, sensing her embarrassment. "I am Lithuania."

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 02-07-2011 21:01

Taiwan couldn't help but smile a little more now that she'd found someone to talk to as well. Lithuania seemed nice enough, even though he was probably just as uncertain about being at the meeting as she was. But now that they'd made introductions, what should she say next?

"I guess we both know why we're here," she thought aloud, then quickly tried to change the subject, inadvertantly getting quite blunt about her thoughts on Lithuania while doing so, "So what does a handsome person like Lithuania do outside of meetings?"

MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MoodSwinging » 03-07-2011 17:22

Lithuania fought back a blush at her comment. Handsome? But she was expecting an answer. "I like to read...and play basketball... I take walks in the woods sometimes." He couldn't help but think he sounded a bit boring. He never quite knew what to say about himself. He was encouraged by her smile, though; she had a very nice smile. "What do you like to do with your time, Taiwan?"

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 04-07-2011 03:54

Taiwan's smile became a bit more of a grin temporarily when Lithuania talked about his interests. She felt encouraged to see that they probably had more in common than a troublesome stronger neighbor.

"Oh, I like to play basketball too.. I also enjoy singing and karaoke, and going to hot springs to relax", she answered Lithuania's question with her smile back in place of a mere grin.

After a brief pause, she added, "Okay, I asked the first question, now it's your turn to ask one."