Support Group (Taiwan x Lithuania)

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MoodSwinging » 08-07-2011 03:47

Lithuania was taken aback by her answer yet again. It was interesting how she could change moods so quickly; he tried not to show his surprise. "I guess it does...would 7:30 be alright?"
Main Character: Lithuania
Other: Liechtenstein
Willing to try Vietnam and Poland

VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 09-07-2011 01:40

Taiwan was even more pleased to have the actual time for what was at least a not-quite-date offered by Lithuania. At the same time she was still a bit embarrassed to have this kind of attention. However, taking charge of the situation in her upbeat way was a kind of cover for that. No time to blush if you're busy moving things forward, that was sort of her reasoning.

"7:30 is fine," she answered Lithuania, then mused, "I wonder if this meeting's actually going to start? Not many people here."
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MoodSwinging » 09-07-2011 17:20

He hadn't really been paying attention to the room around them, but he looked at the other people there now. No one else had arrived since Taiwan sat down next to him. "You're right... I expected there would be more."

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 09-07-2011 18:55

Taiwan looked around the room again, trying to spot anyone else she knew but not really seeing any. Not that it would matter if there were, since she was becoming so acquainted with Lithuania now.

"But that's okay, isn't it? I'd rather talk to you about things we like than about our bully neighbors,"[/violet] she explained, her eyes returning to Lithuania.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MoodSwinging » 11-07-2011 00:01

"Yes, it's fine..." Lithuania couldn't help but smile at her comment. "I like talking to you."

((Oh goodness, my replies are getting really short and I don't know why. Sorry!))

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 11-07-2011 21:46

"Thanks, I like talking to you, too," she smiled back, appreciating Lithuania's comment.

Despite her comment just moments before, Taiwan couldn't help but ask, "So the neighbor who bothers you is Russia, right? If you don't mind my asking, what does Russia do to bother you?"

MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MoodSwinging » 11-07-2011 23:50

Lithuania was again surprised by Taiwan's straightforward comments. He considered his answer carefully before replying. "Yes... Ever since I got my independence, he has been...trying to get me to live with him again." He couldn't help but frown a bit at the thought.

He hesitated a moment, thinking. "And do you mind my asking about your neighbor?"

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 13-07-2011 05:47

It was Taiwan's turn to frown a bit when Lithuania asked ehr about her neighbor. Since he'd answered her question about his, though, it was only right that she offer one to this inquiry.

"Well, mine.. I used to live with him... then I lived with Japan.. and then with him again. We had a big argument, and I moved out.. I'm not independent, really, but I'm not his, either. He still thinks I am, and keeps trying to get me to move back in," Taiwan explained after giving it some thought, "So I guess we have that in common too."

MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MoodSwinging » 13-07-2011 15:43

It certainly sounded like Taiwan was in a difficult position, and Lithuania could empathize. That didn't mean he had any idea what to say. "I see..." He wanted to encourage or comfort her somehow, but he wasn't sure how and sat there mutely, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 15-07-2011 21:44

Taiwan sighed after recounting how China had gone about bothering her of late. It felt good to get that off her chest, even if it had led to an akward silence between the two of them. She looked over at Lithuania and tried to think of something to say that might break that silence.

"But it's okay, he doesn't bother me that often about it," was what she settled on, "So I'm okay.. even if I'm stressed every now and then."