Support Group (Taiwan x Lithuania)

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 21-07-2011 21:50

Having been inside for a while, Taiwan's eyes needed time to adjust to the bright sunlight outside. She shielded her eyes with her free hand at this time, not daring to let go of Lithuania's. Once she could see better, she lowered her hand and smiled to Lithuania and tugged a little on his arm as if to playfully pull him out of the building.

"What was that you were humming? It sounded really nice," she asked, both genuinely curious and hoping to break the silence a little.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MoodSwinging » 22-07-2011 15:42

"That was an old folk song..." Lithuania answered, following her outside and smiling back at her. He had a tendency to hum without realizing what he was doing, but he was getting better at noticing it lately. "I could play it for you later, if you like."

He couldn't help but notice how comfortable she seemed to be around him. Or at least, he thought she didn't seem uncomfortable. The thought was a good one, and he kept smiling. "And what were you humming? I liked it..."
Main Character: Lithuania
Other: Liechtenstein
Willing to try Vietnam and Poland

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 23-07-2011 08:40

"I'd love to hear you play it," Taiwan remarked cheerfully, very curious to hear how Lithuania would play it. She already liked the song, but having him play it for her would make it that much more beautiful.

Lithuania seemed to be less nervous now than he'd been back in the meeting room, if only a little bit. Taiwan liked the thought that she put him at ease. When asked what she'd been humming, she told him, "It's a song I inherited from China, kind of. Even though I usually like my own music, it's got a nice ring to it.. and I'm happy that you like it."

After taking a few more steps, she smiled wider and suggested, "I could sing the words for you later, after you play your folk song!"
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MoodSwinging » 24-07-2011 17:31

"Oh, I would like that... It's a very nice song," Lithuania replied happily. He was starting to realize that Taiwan's presence calmed him down. She was probably the best person he could have talked to in that meeting.

He remembered that she had said she liked to sing. He wondered what her singing voice sounded like. "I'm sure you have a nice voice," he added earnestly. Her humming was pretty, anyway.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 25-07-2011 05:36

During their walk and conversation, Taiwan felt more content and even energized than she'd felt in a long time. Not since when she'd lived with Kiku had she felt this appreciated. Lithuania wasn't overbearing, he had more than she'd expected in common with her, and was really nice. His newest compliment made her cheeks a little rosy as she kept smiling.

"I do get a lot of practice since I really enjoy karaoke... I guess it wouldn't hurt to sing a little right now," Taiwan answered, then sang part of the song she'd hummed.

"Shānchuānzhuànglì, wùchǎn fēnglóng;
Yán huáng shìzhòu, dōngyà chēng xióng.
Wú zìbàozìqì, wú gùbùzìfēng,
Guāng wǒ mínzú, cùjìn dàtóng..."

She stopped there and shrugged, "I do better once I've warmed up.."

(Edit: for the melody of the song, here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_QJ1dMc ... re=related)

MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MoodSwinging » 25-07-2011 15:53

Lithuania was surprised when Taiwan started singing, and felt a little pink rise to his own cheeks as he listened. She really did have a lovely voice, and the song suited it well.

"That was beautiful..." He smiled, almost disappointed she had stopped.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 26-07-2011 10:12

"I'm glad you think so.. though I think I hit the pitch a little off on the second line," Taiwan responded, as always tending to be a bit perfectionist about her music. She also added, "And there's a song that's a little prettier, but China doesn't let me sing it very much. Especially when other people are around."

She sighed a little, then looked over at Lithuania and her breifly faded smile returned. This wasn't the time to bring China problems up again. This was more of a time to spend walking peacefully on a beautiful day with someone she liked.

Taiwan went back to the topic of music then, commenting, "I'll bet that your music is just as beautiful, though...

MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MoodSwinging » 28-07-2011 01:31

Lithuania smiled back at her shyly, not expecting her comment. "I suppose it can be... I like it." He decided to avoid asking about China, searching for something else to say, instead. "I'm glad we left the meeting. It's a nice day," he decided on, rather lamely, he thought.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 28-07-2011 22:34

"Way too nice to be stuck inside," Taiwan agreed, feeling very content to just drift along in the fresh air and beautiful weather for a while. She looked at all the trees and plants around them, smiling at the simple yet profound harmony of nature. Eventually her eyes settled on a bed of flowers that were quite lovely.

She pointed them out as she told Lithuania, "Look! Those are really pretty.. I know I've never seen them where I'm from.. yes, it was a very good idea to come outside!"

MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MoodSwinging » 30-07-2011 17:01

Lithuania smiled at her enthusiasm, feeling rather relaxed now that they were outside, himself. "They are beautiful..." He looked at the trees around them. He had always liked trees, and these looked healthy and strong. He took a deep breath, happy to be out in the fresh air. "It's very pretty here."