Support Group (Taiwan x Lithuania)

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 31-07-2011 20:40

Lithuania seemed to be quite at peace out here, which was an improvement over how rattled he'd been before. Taiwan was also fortunate to be away from all the business that she had to take care of at home normally. No stress, perfect environment and atmosphere, cute guy with her? There wasn't much more she could ask for.

She gave an impish grin as she added, "It's much better with you around, though. Otherwise this would be just a walk among plants."
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MoodSwinging » 01-08-2011 21:29

A light blush rose to Lithuania's cheeks at Taiwan's comment. She kept surprising him, and he couldn't say he disliked it. It did, however, get him a bit tongue-tied. "I'm glad you think so..."
Main Character: Lithuania
Other: Liechtenstein
Willing to try Vietnam and Poland

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 03-08-2011 00:45

Taiwan's slightly mischevious grin widened at Lithuania's response. He was even cuter when he was flustered like that! Continuing with her previous impulsive behavior, she added, "Since we both like basketball, maybe we should try playing someday? Of course, when I play sports I have to use a different name.. but it would be fun, I think! I bet you're really good.."
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MoodSwinging » 04-08-2011 16:12

Lithuania brightened up at the suggestion. "I would love to," he replied with genuine enthusiasm. Basketball was one of his favorite pastimes, and one of the things he would actually admit to being good at. Not to mention that it would allow him to spend more time with Taiwan.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 05-08-2011 20:25

Taiwan giggled a little when Lithuania became enthusiastic about her suggestion. It was good to see him excited about something instead of being nervous all the time. But if they were going to play basketball... well, there were some things she'd need to get.

To that end, she asked, "Do you mind if I stop by my hotel? Playing basketball in these clothes seems like it might be a little hard."

MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MoodSwinging » 07-08-2011 15:50

Lithuania couldn't help but smile when he heard Taiwan's giggle. It was nice to have someone excited about the same things he was. "I don't mind..." he answered, looking down at his own clothes. "I should probably change, too."

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 08-08-2011 06:06

"If you want to.. I think you'd be fine in those clothes," Taiwan responded, then teasingly added, "But I bet you'd be even cuter if you did change clothes..." She really meant what she'd said, but doing it in a playful way felt more appropriate at the moment.

MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MoodSwinging » 09-08-2011 14:40

While he managed to contain his blush this time, Lithuania had no idea what to say to that. "Thank you..." he settled on, the statement almost coming out as a question.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 10-08-2011 00:31

Taiwan barely managed to contain another giggle at seeing Lithuania flustered yet again. She'd had the thought before, but he was cute when he was in such a state. It wasn't fair to him to keep triggering such reactions, but Taiwan couldn't help herself. Taking the lead again she tugged on his hand with both of hers and started heading for her hotel.

"Come on, let's go get changed! I'm sure you're just excited as I am about playing," she exclaimed, clearly enjoying herself thoroughly.

MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MoodSwinging » 17-08-2011 01:14

Lithuania smiled at her enthusiasm; Taiwan's energy was infectious. He followed her to the hotel, not minding her taking the lead again. He was never quite sure what she would do next, and he found himself wanting to find out.