Support Group (Taiwan x Lithuania)

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 19-08-2011 01:52

Once they arrived at the hotel, Taiwan led the way into its lobby before letting go of Lithuania's hand and turning to face him. Still chipper as she'd been all day since the meeting, she momentarily debated what she should change into.

After she'd made her decision, Taiwan mentioned, "If I can find it, I'll bring something down as a present for you. If that's all right with you.."
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MoodSwinging » 22-08-2011 14:05

Surprise was evident on Lithuania's face as he answered. "You don't have to do that..." he started, trailing off as he realized she probably knew that. And yet...he couldn't help but feel curious as to what she could possibly want to give him.
Main Character: Lithuania
Other: Liechtenstein
Willing to try Vietnam and Poland

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 23-08-2011 00:31

"I insist! Just wait here," Taiwan answered gleefully before heading to the elevator.

As she took it up to her room, Taiwan wondered if what she had in mind was really appropriate. Lithuania got flustered so easily that if she went through with it he'd probably faint. Or at least be left speechless again. But she'd gotten so far with giving in to impulsiveness! Even as she changed into her clothes for exercise, she debated wisdom against that impulsiveness. Once she had decided one over the other, she couldn't help but think that Japan would be quite shocked at her forwardness. But that didn't matter right now.

Taiwan emerged from the elevator wearing white shorts, athletic shoes, and a blue tank top with red trim on the collar and kanji written on the front. As she stepped off the elevator and over to Toris, there was an impish grin on her face once more. Her hands were behind her back, as if hiding something behind her.

"Do you like it? It's not as fancy as my normal clothes, but it's comfy," she asked before leaning foward a little and asked, "Are you ready for that gift? I need you to close your eyes first."
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MoodSwinging » 24-08-2011 23:23

Lithuania smiled when Taiwan came back, both happy to see her again and excited about their game. "You look nice," he said earnestly, starting to think she would look good in anything.

He closed his eyes obediently, wondering what she would want to keep as such a surprise. His mind wandered a bit, lighting on things he might give Taiwan and flicking to the upcoming basketball game.
Main Character: Lithuania
Other: Liechtenstein
Willing to try Vietnam and Poland

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 28-08-2011 02:23

Taiwan was happy that Lithuania thought she looked nice in her workout clothing. It wasn't anything special, so she felt it was at least a little bit of flattery. When he closed his eyes, Taiwan hesitated. Should she do something like this so soon? Was it appropriate? She could think of a lot of reasons why it would be, but honestly she felt compelled to do it anyway.

"This is to say thank you for being so nice to me.. and something else, maybe," she explained quietly, then leaned over and kissed Lithuania on the cheek. Nothing serious, just a little peck.