Warmth [Russia x India]

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Warmth [Russia x India]

Post by Silvermoonwings » 12-07-2011 23:27

An RP between Silvermoonwings and Russiancloud

Summary: India and Russia meet at a world summit meeting. India gets in a fight with England over past history and Russia, feeling the mutal dislike for England, talks to her after the meeting in over. They make plans for him to visit her country, which is very warm.

Name: India
Apperence: Image (Her dress is a dark green and the decoration and borders are gold.)
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

Russiancloud
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by Russiancloud » 13-07-2011 09:00

Name: Russia
Apperence: Image
Main Roleplay Character : [uke] Russia
Minor: Iceland

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 13-07-2011 16:14

((I already started the RP under my character's apperence but whatever... I'll move it down here))
--------------------
"Stupid stupid stupid England!!" India muttered angrily under her breath. She had just gotten in a fight with him, effectivly making the meeting for that day put on recess until tomorrow when things may have calmed down. She rolled her eyes. Good luck with that. She walked down the hall, trying to calm herself

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

Russiancloud

Post by Russiancloud » 13-07-2011 19:35

Russia just came back from the bathroom, when he saw a girl at the other side of the hall walking. He frown. He did know here from somewhere...Ah! The meeting! He believed she was the girl who got into a fight with England...She is probably pissed at him. and right got she, England was being stupid to her.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 13-07-2011 21:00

She contiues to blindly walk in anger and bumped into someone by accident. She staggered a bit and then turned around apologizing profusely. "I am so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!!" she said looking up at the person who she had bumped into. He was very tall. She recognized him from the meeting, but couldn't bring his country's name to her mind.

Russiancloud

Post by Russiancloud » 13-07-2011 21:07

The girl bumped into Russia. "I am so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!" she said, and looked at him. Russia looked back, and the first thing het noticed that she had really pretty eyes. The second thing he noticed was that she , probably by accident, was standing on his foot. "Uhm...Y-You are standing on my foot..." he said with a soft blush.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 14-07-2011 02:43

She looked down and startled. "OH MY GOODNESS!" she exclaimed, quickly moving off his foot. She apologized again, "I am so sorry! I should have watched where I was going!! I was just lost in thought!! Oh, you probably think I'm terribly rude!" she blabbed out. She mentally slapped herself. Yeah, that totally wasn't a stupid thing to say. She took a deep breath to visibly calm herself. "I am India. May I ask your name?" she said, smiling gently, sticking out her hand for a handshake.

Russiancloud

Post by Russiancloud » 14-07-2011 07:28

The girl strat to apologize again. He cuckled because I did kinda looked cute. "I am India", she said, "May I ask your name?" I smiled. " Y-yes ofourse I am Russia." And if she was India.."Your counrty is pretty warm not?" He asked her. They where still standind there in the hall, with nobody around.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 14-07-2011 15:53

She blinked at the odd question. She smiled at Russia. "Yes, it's very warm." she replied and then muttered under her breath, "Almost unbearably so during the summer..."

Russiancloud

Post by Russiancloud » 14-07-2011 19:10

Russia saw her smiling and she said "Yes, it's very warm." Then she mutterd something what he could not hear. "Ah! If always wanted to go to some place where it is warm..." and he smiled while saying that.