Warmth [Russia x India]

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 14-07-2011 21:37

She looked over at Russia surprised. "Oh really?" she thought about it. She had heard that the taller country was scary, but she didn't think he was so bad. She went into deep thought, and then blurted out, "Do you maybe want to come visit sometime?" She immediatly mentally slapped herself. Was that too sudden? I mean they had just formally met about 5 minutes ago!
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

Russiancloud
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by Russiancloud » 14-07-2011 21:39

"Yes, I would love to!" he said to her. Mabye it was a bit quick...but she seemed nice. They got enough time, so..."Hey, do you wanna drink some where? Since the meeting is over?" he asked her. Then the could get the know eachother more.
Main Roleplay Character : [uke] Russia
Minor: Iceland

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 14-07-2011 21:43

She smiled saying, "I would love to!" Maybe now she could get to know Russia better. She liked this idea. He seemed like a really nice guy.

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

Russiancloud

Post by Russiancloud » 14-07-2011 21:46

He smiled and they walked out the building. "Um..." Russia stared. He didn't knew if she would like tea or something...He didn't really cared, he liked Vodka the most..."Do like tea?"

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 14-07-2011 21:52

Her eye twitched a little. "Yes, but not tea from that stupid island that calls itself a country. Personally, I like cooler drinks, because it can get very hot in my country.Banana Shakes and Almond Honey Milk are a few of my favorites." she said. "I think I may know what your favorite drink is, but tell me anyways." She added with a smile.

Russiancloud

Post by Russiancloud » 15-07-2011 08:16

Russia laughed, and said "Ah yes, I like vodka the most. But I don't mind, if you want a shake we can get it ~ though I will drink water then." He looked at her if she was okay with that.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 15-07-2011 15:13

She let out a laugh. "Oh Russia, you can drink your vodka! I don't mind att all. But I will be getting myself a banana shake. They are very good when you add nutmeg!" she explained. She began walking towards the place where they sold the drinks, pausing slightly to make sure Russia followed, so it wouldn't seem like she was leaving him behind.

Russiancloud

Post by Russiancloud » 15-07-2011 20:44

Russia followed her, and laughed inside him self. She was nice. He liked her, the could be came good friends.. Lucky she didn't mind that he would drink some vodka...But he better couldn't drink to much. He didn't wanted to get drunk.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 16-07-2011 03:09

As they walked, they chatted a little and then as they got their drinks and sat down, she spoke up with an idea for them. "So I had an idea, Russia. Since we don't know each other too well, I think I would like to get to know you. How about we play a game? Its a question game where you ask a question, then I answer it. Then you answer it. The next turn, I ask a question, and so on and so forth. Think your up to it?" she suggested, explaining the game as best she could. This was good, since he would visit her country, they might as well get to know what they have in common and what they don't, right?

Russiancloud

Post by Russiancloud » 16-07-2011 11:01

Russia nodded and said: " Okay, fine by me. You start." He took a nip of his drink and looked at her. That game was indeed a pretty good idea. Then he could learn more about his girl. And for some reason he wanted to know more of her.