Warmth [Russia x India]

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 16-07-2011 17:44

She thought about it. "Hmmm okay! What is your favorite color?" she said, laughing. She would start off with a lame question. "Mine is a dark green." she said answering her own question, waiting for his answer.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

Russiancloud
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by Russiancloud » 16-07-2011 22:06

"Ah...Miine is purple." And he smiled. He liked that colur, because his eyes where that color. "My turn ~ What is your favorite animal? Mine are dogs."
Main Roleplay Character : [uke] Russia
Minor: Iceland

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 17-07-2011 01:06

She perked up at that one. "Oh! I love almost all animals, but mine would have to be... the Bengal Tiger, definitely. But I do like wolves as well."
she paused to think of a question. "My turn. Okay, what kind of music do you like?" To India, the kind of music a person like said a lot about them.

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

Russiancloud

Post by Russiancloud » 17-07-2011 09:48

" Hmmm to be honest, I don't really listen to music..." The Russian said to India. He felt he eas bluhsing. "And If I do listen to music is most of the times music from movies. I kinda like that ~" his cheeks turned deeper red.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 17-07-2011 14:53

She noticed his blush. She grinned a little bit. "Okay, that's fine. I can accept that because I don't ahave a favorite type at all. I like almost anything music wise." she explained. He's really nice. I don't get why people think he's scary at all, she thought to herself. "Okay'" she said, "It's your turn for a question!" she smiled encouragingly.

Russiancloud

Post by Russiancloud » 17-07-2011 19:40

"Hmm....Well, since we are talking about movies...what is your favorite movie? Mine is, but don't tell anyone, Harry Potter. But nobody knows, since it's a bit...shamefull."

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 18-07-2011 17:24

She smiled. She knew this would be the next question, ever since he'd brought up movies after the music question. "Well, I'm kinda embarressed to say this myself, but I don't really watch movies." she said, a light dusting of pink crossing over her cheeks. "But the Harry Potter movies, are okay... for where it's based in. Nothing to be ashamed about in my mind." she added as an afterthought.
She thought about it for a little bit and then said, "Okay it's my turn for a question. What do you like doing when you don't have work?" she asked. "I like to read, or play games with some kids that live on my street."

Russiancloud

Post by Russiancloud » 18-07-2011 20:15

He sawe she was blushing. How cute! Then she asked what he did if he didn't have to work....A sad feeling came over him. "Well...I read...But I wish I could hangout with people but for some reason then don't really want to hang out with me..." he looked away, and he turn red again.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 18-07-2011 20:58

India looked at him, surprised a little. She saw a sad look cross his face as he looked away. "Well," she said abruptly, "Then they don't know what they're missing. I think hanging out with you is very fun." She finished with a nod. She looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was getting kind of late. She turned to Russia and smiled gently. "Hmmm Its getting kind of late." she said. "I think I need to be getting home soon." She sighed a little. She was actually having fun talking to Russia. The she remember their conversation from when she had accidently stepped on his foot. "Oh!" she exclaimed a bit, "Do you want to come over to my place sometime later?" she asked.

Russiancloud

Post by Russiancloud » 18-07-2011 21:05

Ivan felt better when she said they would miss something, if you wouldn't like to hang out with him. He looked back at her, and she said she needed to go home because it was getting late. He sighed. What a pity, it was fun talking to her. "Do you want to come over to my place sometime later?" she asked him. He looked into her eyes. "R-REALLY? I can? I would love to!" then he smiled at her. Yes, he would love to come.