Warmth [Russia x India]

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Russiancloud
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by Russiancloud » 20-07-2011 09:42

Russia nodded. "Yes, yes that will wok fof me." he couldn't believe this! He was going to a warm place! He smiled from ear to ear. "Well see you then!" he said to her and he hugged her. He was so happy now!
Main Roleplay Character : [uke] Russia
Minor: Iceland

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 20-07-2011 20:16

She blushed a bit when he hugged her. That was unexpected. she thought to herself. "Yes, see you then!" she said warmly. He really was a nice guy. Getting so excited about going to someplace warm. She made a mental note to herself to ask to visit his place sometime. She liked cooler weather, so if he was getting so excited about going to her place, it must be colder there. She smiled, and laughed a little bit. It was just a laugh into the air, not aimed at anyone or anything.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

Russiancloud

Post by Russiancloud » 20-07-2011 20:42

Russia walked away from India, with a big smile. He couldn't wait! He was so happy he could come! Mabye he shoukld give her something...Mabye a flowers. But he didn't kne what her favorite flower was. Stupid! He better could ask that! Welll...He liked sunflowers, so he would give her one of them.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 21-07-2011 02:18

She hurried home after waving goodbye to Russia. What should I make? what should I make? she wondered to herself. Soon after she reached her home, and she cleaned up as best she could. She looked through her recipes and decided to make apple curry. She would have to get up early. She quickly put in a call to her boss to give her the work for the day after tomorrow so she could work on it all in one day. She is always efficient, so her boss wouldn't argue. She went to sleep with happy thoughts about the upcoming meeting.

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

Russiancloud

Post by Russiancloud » 21-07-2011 19:56

It was the day. He was nervous, but couldn't wait. He knocked on her door, waiting for her to open it. He had some sunflowers and he hoped she liked them. He smiled, this was so awesome!

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 21-07-2011 20:01

Yesterday had gone by and now it was the day Russia was supposed to be coming over. She had finished all of today's work yesterday, and was now watching the curry she had made simmer. She heard a knock at the door. She wiped her hands on a towl, and went to answer the door. She opend it to see Russia, and she smiled. "Ah, Russia! Glad to see you could make it!" she said warmly.

Russiancloud

Post by Russiancloud » 21-07-2011 20:16

Russia smiled back. "Yes, I am very happy I could came." he said to her. Then he blushed. "U-Um...These are for you... and he give he the sunflowers. I didn't knew your favorite flower so I pikced my own favorite...Hope you don't mind."

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 21-07-2011 22:26

She saw his blush as he gave her the flowers. She smiled more and said, "Why thank you, Russia! That's very sweet! I love them, they're beautiful. Come in!" she said as she led him into her house. She put them in a vase. "Do you still want to know my favorite flower?" she asked out of nowhere, and very casually. She walked back over to the stove and stirred the curry.

Russiancloud

Post by Russiancloud » 22-07-2011 18:29

Russia walked in. She akes him if he stil wanted to know her faborite flowers. He nodded. A-Ah, sure." and he smiled her. "Hmmm, waht do I smell? It's nice!"

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 23-07-2011 01:17

She smiled again. "My favorite flower is the Lotus. They are really peaceful flowers. Sunflowers are great too." she said. She glanced over her shoulder at her guest. "This is my Apple Curry. It's one of my favorite dishes." she explained. "I was making some for lunch, and I hope you will like it." she added kindly.