Warmth [Russia x India]

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Russiancloud
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by Russiancloud » 24-07-2011 18:55

Russia smiled. "It lookes awesome!" and he blushed a little. It really did looked awesome! He hoped it also tasted awesome, but he knew for sure it did. I mean, she didn't cook for nothing right?
Main Roleplay Character : [uke] Russia
Minor: Iceland

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 24-07-2011 21:42

She stirred the curry quietly until it was done. Then she poured two plates of it onto a plate next to some rice that had just finished cooking as well. She gave a plate to Russia and sat down across the table from him. "It will be hot, and a little spicy. I hope you don't mind." she said. "I have mango flavored kulfi for dessert if you would like to try it."
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

Russiancloud

Post by Russiancloud » 24-07-2011 21:44

Russia nodded. "I would love to ~" and he smiled. He took a bite of the curry and eat it. It was...good. Really good. And a bit hot, but he didn't mind that. "Ít's good!" he said to her.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 24-07-2011 21:57

She grinned. "Ah, I'm very glad to hear that!" she said warmly. "I don't really get to cook for very many people all that often, because not very many people visit me." she said, then added, "So i'm overjoyed that you like it!"

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

Russiancloud

Post by Russiancloud » 07-08-2011 21:42

Russia smiled. "Ah,I see. Well, it's very nice! I like it! Can I get some for home?" He stared to like India, she was so nice to him! And she was the only one. He felt warm inside.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 08-08-2011 03:45

India's head shot up, and she looked surprised. Before she could stop it she actually blurted out in an overjoyed tone, "You really liked it that much!?" She was so happy. Most of the other nations that had eaten the curry she made before had said it was weird, and hadn't really liked it besides America, England, and other countries that lived around her, like Nepal, who were used to eating it. She grinned over the table at him, placing her chin in her palm. She had finished eating her curry awhile ago, and was just enjoying someone enjoy her cooking. He was so nice! India didn't get why the others were scared of him. He wasn't scary or mean at all. A small look of discontent passed over her face at the thought of the others. They were the mean and rude ones. The look dissapeared as he ate some more of the curry, and the smile also returned to her features. Who cares what they think. I'll be Russia's friend for a very long time! For as long as we know each other. she thought to herself, making her smile widen.

Russiancloud

Post by Russiancloud » 08-08-2011 21:59

Russia nodded. "Yes, I do ~" and he let down his cutlery. He looked at her, and the warm went over his whole body. And then he knew. He wanted to hug her. And so he did. He stood up and hugged her. "It was really nice, thank you!" he said soft to her.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 08-08-2011 22:15

India stiffened in surprise for a moment when he hugged her. That was really unexpected. After that short moment, she relaxed, and hugged him back. He was really warm, and his coat was very soft. When he murmured his thanks, she smiled into the hug. "You're very welcome." she replied softly, still smiling contentedly.

Russiancloud

Post by Russiancloud » 09-08-2011 17:31

Normal a hug was very short but Russia didn't felt like letting go of her. It was so warm. So nice. He sighed and let go of India with sadness. Then he looked away,blushing. What was this feeling? It felt so nice.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 09-08-2011 21:03

India really liked this hug, even though it was longer than most hugs normally are. It falt really nice. She was dissapointed when Russia sighed, and pulled out of the hug. She looked up at him to see him looking away and... was that a blush she just saw? India grinned a little bit. "So Russia, would you like to go to the spice market with me today? I need some more supplies, and that the best place to get it." she asked, glancing at the small gold watch on her wrist that blended in with all her braclets. "The market opened about ten minutes ago, and its not very far away." she said, then added, "And since it is near the ports, it is very pretty, especially in the morning."