Warmth [Russia x India]

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Russiancloud
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by Russiancloud » 11-08-2011 20:45

"Ah, ofcourse I would join you! I will come with you." He said, and looked back at India again. He didn't really mind shopping, or something in that way, so this was nice. And he never really went to a amrket so this was change!
Main Roleplay Character : [uke] Russia
Minor: Iceland

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 13-08-2011 19:12

"Okay, then let me get my things, and away we go~!" she said as she grinned. She walked to the front entryway, and opened the closet. She grabber her light overcoat, because it was a bit chilly outside with the breeze coming from the ocean. She slid it on, and made sure her purse was in the pocket. She looked over at her shoulder to make sure Russia had followed. She smilied at him. This would be fun. India had a feeling he didn't go to very many markets, so she would take him the best one she knew.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

Russiancloud

Post by Russiancloud » 13-08-2011 19:59

Russia smiled back at India and he felt warm inside. He follwed her, and he was a bit nervous about this. Was this a sort of date? He really liked being with India so who knows...

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 14-08-2011 02:25

They left the house, and India took the key out and locked the house up. She always did that. It was just something she did. As she turned around, and began to walk, she held out her hand to Russia, smiling. She thought it would be nice. The breeze from the sea blew gently, making it a little brisk, but nice.

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

Russiancloud

Post by Russiancloud » 14-08-2011 20:15

Russia looked at the hand, and he blushed. With a smile he took her hand in his own. What was this feeling? And that smell? It smelled very nice...He didn't smelled this ever in his life..."W-What do I smell?' he asked her.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 16-08-2011 01:43

She smiled gently as Russia took her offered hand. She led him though the street on the way to the market, pointing out landmarks that were interesting, or things she liked and other stuff. As they neared the Spice market, the scent of the different spices wafted through the air. She took a deep breath, and exhaled happily. She turned towards the tall man when he questions what it was he was smelling. At that question, India grinned before replying, "That, my friend, is the spice market. There are a lot of different spices around, mostly local, but there are other spices from around the world that don't grow well in this climate. I like to buy the whole kerneled stuff so I can ground it the way I like it. Some people replace quality for speed and Quantity, but when they do that the quality of the product goes down. Today I'll be buying Bay Leaves, Caraway Seeds, and a few other spices. If you see or smell anything you like, I can get it for you and make something from it I bet. There are also fruit here if you see any of that." she offered kindly. She paused and then turned back to him again. "Can you keep an eye out for Vanilla beans and Papayas? I like to make desserts out of those." she asked, explaining why.

Russiancloud

Post by Russiancloud » 17-08-2011 19:04

Russia looked around, it was pretty big here! And it smelt so nice her! "Ah, sure, I don't mind...." he sadi to India to keep an eye on the Vanilla beans and Papayas because she wanted to make desserts of it, what nice sounded in his ears.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 18-08-2011 03:32

She smiled softly at him as he looked around. He looked really happy. Whenn he replied, she nodded, and went to looking for the other spices that she needed. She soon spotted the merchant she normally bought from and nudged Russia to let him know she was moving again, and to make sure he didn't think she had abandoned him. Then she quickly moved to the merchant and greeted him in hindi. The went about bartering, and laughing, and generally having their normal conversation that they had when she bought from him. She got along with all the merchants here. She glanced over to make sure Russia wasn't uncomfortable, but most of the merchants only spoke hindi. She smilied at him to apologize for them not speaking a mutual language with him, because she assumed Russia didn't speak hindi.