Renovations [Siberia X India]

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Armadili
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Armadili » 25-11-2011 22:53

Siberia pulled out a billfold from one of his inside pockets. He flipped through it's contents and plucked out an old black and white photo. He handed it to her. In the picture was Siberia and a small boy, They shared similar features. They had the same shade for their hair, and the same nose. "This is Norilsk and I....He's my last son." He emphasized the word last, When Siberia was young he was actually named Krasnoyarsk. He was the largest state in his territory, which is now Siberia. He married the closest state, Sakha. They had four children, Norilsk, Krasnoyarsk, Omsk, and Barnaul. The last three had died, fighting in foreign wars. Norilsk was the last remaining alive. These other cities had be remade, for the sake of organization, but they were not Siberia's sons. They were of foreign descent, at least foreign to Siberia.
Main: Germany
Minor: Prussia, Russia
OCs: Texas , Rapture, Stuttgart, multiple others...

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 03-12-2011 19:14

India looked curiously at the boy. "He looks a lot like you." she remarked. "I have never had any children." She paused when he emphasized the word last. "How many did you have?" she asked and then quickly added, "If you don't mind me asking, that is." She continued to look at the picture. They looked so very alike. Siberia was definitely younger in this picture, and he looked... happier? Was that it? India couldn't decide. She handed the picture back to the other carefully, before continuing walking.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

Armadili
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Armadili » 18-12-2011 05:57

Siberia was rather slow now, both in replies and pace. His memories of past events were not entirely ready to be revisited at this point "I've had four children in total...Three of them have died... Norilsk lives close, but he's moved out, my old lover is long gone, and I feel too estranged to visit the rest of my remaining family on a regular basis. In all... I haven't had much to live for recently...only work...It seems to be the only reason for my existence at this point...Well..Maybe not just work...not now at least." The end of this statement ended with a slight smile. He reached out and held her hand lightly.

"It's been a few years...maybe it's time to let go of the past..."

They arrived at their location, and Siberia went through many steps on setting up a defensive border that was proven to be effective against a Blitzkrieg style offense. Later they would return to her home.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 22-12-2011 18:19

India noticed his hesitance as he replied to her questions. I bet it still hurts to think about it... she thought to herself. She blushed lightly as Siberia took her hand. She squeezed it lightly in reply, smiling slightly.
"Maybe, that would be a good thing. The past has a way of holding on and not wanting us to let go, even when it is necessary that we do."

As they reached the location, she watched in amazement as her companion quickly, and efficiently, worked through setting up an astounding defensive border. The design was unusual for her part of the world, but it looked good anyways. She sat down and waited for him to be done. Naturally, she sat down in a meditative position, because it was a way of sitting that helped her relax. Being Hindu, this position was also comfortable, considering she sat like that often.

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

Armadili
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Armadili » 29-12-2011 13:31

Siberia finished showing India how to deal with many forms of offenses. He hand learned many things from his former conflicts, dating back to before he fought with Russia. Siberia completed this task and walked her home in gentle silence, He was smiling the whole way there. Let it be noted that he had made a habit of holding her hand as they walked.

When they arrived home he shed his think layers of clothing until he was wearing a light undershirt and his uniform pants. Once he had done this, the scars on his arms would be visible. They were small scars, but covered most of his forearms. Part of his left arm had visible burn damage, the scar originally came from a close encounter with a flammenwerfer (German Flame thrower).

After Siberia had cooled down he entered his room and wrote up some more plans, did some more work, he didn't speak for a while and remained in his room, door unlocked. A couple of hours pass and he reappears, handing India a small satchel. "These are all necessary plans, work charts, papers, and files needed for your renovations, This is technically the end of my work...but if it would be okay with you...I'd like to stay a while longer."

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 29-01-2012 04:56

((OTL late reply is so very late. I'm sorry.))
---
India payed very close attention as Siberia explained.
She smiled softly as they held hands on the way back to her house. She kept glancing at him and decided she liked his smile. The quiet was nice.

She politely didn't stare at her guest's arm, though she was saddened to see the terrible injury to his arm. She silently wondered how he received it, but refuse to ask out of courtesy.
India watched him go back up to his room to work a bit more. Once in a while she would debate to go up with some snacks or tea, but decided each time he would probably not want to be disturbed.

When he came back down and handed her a small satchel, India took it with a smile.
Her smile became even kinder, if that was possible, and her emerald green eyes sparkled. "That was quick." she said. "Of course it's okay for you to stay a while longer." she continued warmly. "I enjoy your company. Not many people wish to stay here, so I'm glad you like it."