Renovations [Siberia X India]

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Renovations [Siberia X India]

Post by Silvermoonwings » 28-07-2011 03:38

RP'ers: Armadili & Silvermoonwings
Characters: Siberia & India
Plot: Siberia is visiting India to help improve and redesign her mining infrastructure on Russia's orders.
---------
Character: India
Appearance:

Her dress is a forest green, and the decorations are gold.
Her bindi is the same color as her dress.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

Armadili
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Armadili » 28-07-2011 08:25

Name: Siberia
Appearance: (temporary for now, drawn with damaged finger :C )

His coat is gray with a red tint and his legs are chopped off in the picture, he wears jackboots. Sorry for temporary pic, my hand is in a cast, had to use other hand. (I was not meant to be left handed x.x)
Main: Germany
Minor: Prussia, Russia
OCs: Texas , Rapture, Stuttgart, multiple others...

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 28-07-2011 15:36

((It's fine I understand. Sorry for the short post, but i had to do this fast so I could leave for work |D))
---------
India cleaned up her house as she waited for the northern country to arrive. She vaugly wondered what they would be like. Her mining infrastructure was being damaged, so she had asked Russia if he knew anyone that could help. He suggessted another country in his area, and said he would talk to them. After she was done cleaning, she waited patiently for the nation to arrive.

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

Armadili
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Armadili » 28-07-2011 20:51

Siberia sat in his train car as he waited for the train to arrive close to India's home. He had built this railway when he was a kid, he trusted it's sturdy design (history input, Trans-Siberian railway). The train car bumped a little here in there but it remained on track for the trip from Moscow to India. On the way Siberia looked over his gifts to the Foreign nation. Siberian Vodka, some zautrennik (Siberian for Breakfast) items, and A small Nickle ring which was stamped with the Siberian Crest. Things Russia had said to bring. In Siberia's mind, this was a chore that his younger brother had forced him to do, something that he didn't want to do. "One day..." He said to himself as the car drove along "One day, I'll be giving orders again...". Thoughts similar to this one went flying through his head as he exited the car and walked the rest of the way, ignoring most locals.

When he arrived at India's home, he walked up to the door and knocked lightly, and as he waited he fixed his Ushanka. It was hot here, something Siberia wasn't use to at all.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 29-07-2011 04:33

India practically ran to the door when she heard the light knock. As she reached the door she quickly composed herself. She was so curious to what this country would be like. She opened the door to reveal Siberia looking slightly uncomfortable. Still, she smilied warmly and greeted him with the same warmth. "Hello, I assume you are Siberia?" she asked, stepping aside to let him in. What interesting clothes. He must be overheating in that. she thought to herself. "I hope the ride over here was not too unpleasent?" she said after a moments pause.

Armadili
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Armadili » 29-07-2011 07:11

Siberia stood for a moment with a blank expression on his face, unfortunately, this wouldn't change. "Da, I am Siberia. Is good to meet you, India. Russia asked me to bring these..." He said as he raised the bag which contained the presents. "I'd recommend eating the food soon, heat isn't the best for it." When she stepped aside, he entered the home and removed the Ushanka and put it in his own bag. Being outside his own home felt strange, and caused him to instinctively cringe, but of course he didn't allow his host to see this.

He turned to answer the question about his trip. "It was adequate...I did build most of it after all, I take pride in that work..." He left out any comment of India's own rails. The British had made them, he didn't enjoy most of that part of the trip, but he was in no room to complain.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 30-07-2011 06:21

"Oh, you needn't have done that." she said, taking the gift anyways, and beginning to walk to the kitchen. She glanced over her shoulder, her eyes friendly, and said "I mean, you are the one helping me with my mining." she said. She turned, took a few more steps, then turned back around, "And thank you again for your help." she added, smiling. But actually, despite her warm welcome, she was worried. Why is he not smiling? Oh I bet I came across as weird or something.... she thought to herself, sighing inwardly. It's because I don't get any visitors, so I'm not very good with people. she sighed again, continuing to walk to the kitchen.

Armadili
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Armadili » 30-07-2011 06:38

Siberia followed her into the kitchen, not sure on where to go from here. Russia had asked him to stay with India in her home instead of a hotel, unfortunately this made Siberia rather uncomfortable. Siberia's initial assumption of India was the same assumption he gave to other foreign nations. He was cautious, This is just how he acted normally. Hell, he acted this way around Russia and Belarus.

Siberia was still carrying his suitcase, waiting to be told where he was sleeping. He noticed India sighing. "Have I done something to displease you?" he asked in his flat voice.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 31-07-2011 00:52

She turned around at the question, immediatly panicing, "No! No, sorry, I was just thinking about what I could make for dinner.... But I don't know what you like to eat!" she lied quickly, and then realizing this was an actual problem, blushed. She realized she actually didn't know what the northern nation liked. She saw the suitcases and then remembered that he was staying here. "Oh, by the way, your room is this way if you want to follow me." she added, beckoning him to follow as she headed out into another hallway and up a flight of stairs. Her house was fairly large, so India had giving him a fairly large guest room. She went down one of the second floor's hallways and reached the door. She opened it to reavel the nicely furnished guest room. Its windows were open, letting in a nice breeze. "I hope this is okay for you?" she asked, stepping aside.

Armadili
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Armadili » 31-07-2011 04:04

After she took him to his room, he placed his bags on the bed, while not facing her he said "Thank you, this is great, you've been more than hospitable." He mostly hid himself for her for a moment because he felt himself blush slightly. He was expecting a small room with only a bed, she had given him a full sized guest room.

Siberia turned to face her after he felt the feeling pass. "Work will not start for another week, until them ,I'll have no use to you. I apologize if this is displeasing to you." Again, his voice was toneless, completely neutral.