Renovations [Siberia X India]

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 31-07-2011 14:50

"It's fine. I'm sure you'll find someway to help out around here int he meantime." India said as she raised an eyebrow. As he turned to look at her, she crossed her arms across her chest. 'I aplolgize if this displeases you' my foot. she thought. "What is with you?" she asked bluntly. "You're always apologizing! You haven't done anything to 'displease' me except apologize and such." she said sternly, making the word 'displease' sarcastic. It was actually very hard to make India 'displeased' considering she had a very warm personality. She rolled her eyes, beginning to smile again. But something still bothered her. He was so emotionless and formal. That couldn't be right. Still, she smilied and turned to leave the room. She glanced over her shoulder, and said, "If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask. I'll be in the kitchen. If there is something specific you would like to eat, come down there and tell me. If there isn't anything in paticular you want to eat, I'll be making curry." Then, she turned and walked out, and went down the hall to go down the stairs. She began to hum as she entered the kitchen, and began preparing the meal.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

Armadili
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Armadili » 31-07-2011 22:34

Siberia stayed in his room for the remainder of the day, not asking for anything from India. The door stayed unlocked. If she would happen to venture in during this time, she would find him sitting at a desk, looking over papers, maps, designs, and blueprints. He kept a bottle of vodka in his room with him, taking occasional shots of it while he worked. Siberia was not trying to be rude, this is just how he worked. If one really wanted to get to know him, they should see him late at night, after his working spree....or get him drunk...Or both.

Siberia is a strange man indeed.
Main: Germany
Minor: Prussia, Russia
OCs: Texas , Rapture, Stuttgart, multiple others...

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 01-08-2011 02:07

After about 3 hours, India got fed up. It was already 8:30 at night and he hadn't come down for any food. Luckily, the curry she had chosen to make took a long time to cook. That man! she growled to herself as she got a bowl down from the cabinets and poured a bowl. She quickly took it upstairs and silently opened his door. Without making any noise, she walked over to him and gently set the bowl down on his desk where there weren't any papers. She said quietly into his ear, "You should probably eat. It's an apple curry, and I think you'll like it. If you want to wash out the bowl, you can take it to the kitchen, or the bathroom is right across the hall from your room." With that, she stood up straight, ruffled his hair absentmindedly on impulse, and went back downstairs to the kitchen to get herself something to eat. She had a bad habit of ruffling people's hair, especially people who were sitting down. It was just a way to greeting or saying a farewell to her, even if it annoyed the recipient. She finished eating, and set to doing the dishes.

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

Armadili
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Armadili » 01-08-2011 04:28

Siberia looked up at her when she set the bowl of food on the table. "Thank you" he said as he started putting away the papers and whatnot. When she ruffled Siberia froze completely. That was new to him, contact-wise at least.

Later Siberia entered the kitchen carrying the empty bowl. He approached India silently and stayed out of view until he appeared next to her and started to clean out his bowl. "Thank you for the food, It was good...What was it exactly?" He said while he cleaned, a slight smile on his face.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 01-08-2011 20:07

She glanced over at him as he began to clean his bowl. He could hide his presence well if he wanted to. She saw the smile on his face, and her expression softened. She smiled back at him. "You're welcome. That was a curry that I like to make for guests. It was apple-based, and I'm very glad you liked it." she said. As she dried her hands on a towl, she looked over at the analog clock on the wall. It read 9:16 p.m. "It is getting rather late." she stated. She paused a second before asking, "Are you tired? You've traveled quite a bit today."

Armadili
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Armadili » 01-08-2011 20:58

After putting up the bowl he said "No, I don't tend to sleep much...Russia says It's called the Uberman cycle or something." Siberia stood next to India and silently offered to help with everything else. "I sleep maybe...10 minutes every 5 hours" As he finished off the rest of the dishes he smiled a little more. "It allows for the maximum hours awake...I tend to enjoy that...More productive."

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 02-08-2011 15:23

"Oh really? I don't know if that sounds really healthy." she said, looking sort of worried. "Everyone, even nations, should at least get 7 and a half hours of sleep per night." she stated. She handed him a towl to dry some of the dishes she was washing. Then she smilied again, "But finishing work is important as well. I just always manage to get it done in the early morning, so I can go and have fun throughout the rest of the day, or to do the household chores." she said, pausing, and she looked at the ceiling thoughtfully.

Armadili
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Armadili » 03-08-2011 05:58

He shrugged lightly. " It's perfectly healthy, I get the same amount of REM sleep as anyone else, I just don't spend the extra time going to sleep as most people do." Siberia finished putting up the dishes. "I don't really get out much, there's not much to do where I live." He frowned slightly at this statement, Siberia was a shut-in, he hadn't gone out on regular basis since he was young, and even then he didn't enjoy it.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 04-08-2011 03:09

"Oh really?" she said, looking rather surprised, and yet not at the same time. "So what is your place like?" she suddenly asked, looking like a small child in a theme park, hopeful and mystified. "I bet it's nice~! My place can be so repetitive sometimes. But I suppose thats fine as well. I would like to visit other nations, but I can't. A lot of people kind of find me old fasioned." she said, letting a sad look into her eyes. Another point that she wouldn't bring up was the size of her place. She had been classed as a sub-continent, and it made other countries distant of her it seemed.

Armadili
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Armadili » 04-08-2011 08:03

He smiled slightly at her reaction, good, she didn't think of him as some foreign weirdo. "If there's one word to describe my home it is cold. If that wasn't obvious. My personal home is small, and I live next to my so-..." He cut himself off "I live next to Norilsk, He works with me on occasion." He tried changing the subject quickly. "If you'd like you could come and visit me..."