Renovations [Siberia X India]

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 05-08-2011 03:22

She caught his cut-off, but being a tactful person, ignored it completly. The sad look left her eyes as she remarked, "Small? Really? Oh, but I like the cold. It gets way too hot here during the day. That and humid if you liv anywhere near the coast or forest. It can be rather dry not during monsoon season up at the mountains~! Do you like mountains? The Himalayas are the tallest mountain range in the world, you know." she added, babbling a little.
Then she looked over at him, shocked. "You really wouldn't mind?!" she asked, looking joyful. Not many nations felt very comfortable enough with her personality. "I would love that." she added warmly.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

Armadili
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Armadili » 05-08-2011 04:14

Siberia smiled lightly, happy about her reaction again. His own personality was rather negative, having someone around that was positive felt almost, correct. It reminded him of a past relationship, but he quickly cast it away. "Yes, of course I do." Siberia slightly blushed. "I'd love to have you." He smiled even wider. "I have a few mountains, they're fine...Of course everything just tends to be the same up there, it's all cold and ice...Mountains are no exception."
Main: Germany
Minor: Prussia, Russia
OCs: Texas , Rapture, Stuttgart, multiple others...

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 05-08-2011 17:10

India saw the blush. She smiled back at him, and then she suggested, "Maybe we could plan a day where I could go over after the renovations." She looked over, "Do you like to ice skate?" It was something she had always wondered about, if the northern nations were good at, or even liked, ice skating. There was a comfortable pause before a thought came up.
"Since there is a bit of time before the renovations start, would you maybe like to go sightseeing around?" she asked, "There is a lot of stuff to see around here, and you could get the layout of the land and such." she added. The last part was a bit of an excuse to spend more time with Siberia, but she still threw it out there.

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

Armadili
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Armadili » 05-08-2011 17:54

Siberia nodded lightly. "I ice skate every once in a while, Maybe you can come up and I can teach you to ice skate." He pulled his pocket watch out from his pocket and checked the time. "I see no reason not to spend the time sightseeing. Yes, I'd love to" Siberia absentmindedly removed his coat, realizing it was rather warm inside with it now. Underneath he wore a lighter tunic, which had decorative epaulettes and a ribbon on one of the buttons.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 05-08-2011 19:25

"I would like that. I've always wanted to try it." India said. She had never been ice skating before, but she was good at sports, so learning shouldn't be too hard. "Is there anything you would like to see in particular?" she asked, when he agreed to go sightseeing. She tried not to stare, and mostly succeeded, when he removed his coat. "Would you like me to hang that up in the closet in the entryway?" she asked, gesturing out back towards the front hall. She didn't want to hold her hand out for it if he didn't want it hung up there. "There is also a closet in your room as well." she added.

Armadili
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Armadili » 05-08-2011 22:16

Siberia's smile would continue to exist. "I'll put it up in my room ,if that is alright." He held it for now, he'd put it up in a bit. "I'm not sure what's around in all honesty, I haven't done much in terms of sightseeing." He stared at the floor for a moment. "I'd like to continue talking, but the way I sleep must adhere to a strict schedule, I don't mean to be rude, but I'm suddenly very tired." Siberia looked at the watch again. "It's 10pm anyway, are you tired as well?"

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 06-08-2011 20:22

"Thats perfectly fine." she replied. "I'll think of something for sightseeing. There's a lot to see around here." she added. "I understand, and yes, i'm getting very tired." In truth, she was exausted. But she liked talking to Siberia so much, she was able to ignore it for the most part. She nodded, and smiled. "Well then, I'll be heading to my room. If you need me for anything, its up on the top floor, at the far end from the stairs, and is on the left." she said. She smilied again warmly, and began walking towards the doorway that would lead to her room. She paused, decideing she would walk with him at least partway to his room.

Armadili
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Armadili » 07-08-2011 01:52

Siberia walked to his room with her. "I'll wake up and continue working, What time do you normally wake up?" he said with a little blush on his face. "Good night I guess..." He was looking down at the ground for a second before he opened his arms and gave her a hug, a traditional thing for him. Siberia held her for a moment before quickly going into the room.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 07-08-2011 20:24

India smiled in the comfortable quietness as they walked to his room. "I wake up around 4:30 in the morning. I can get more done when its quiet and the air temperature is cooler." she said, answering his question when they reached the room. She was slightly taken aback by the hug. He had seemed like a very no-touching kind of nation. Once she got past the surprise, she smiled and hugged him back. As he hurried into his room, she waved a small goodnight and headed up to her room. India thought about how the day went, and was rather satisfied. She didn't appear to be making Siberia uncomfortable, and that made her happy. She quickly changed into her sleeping clothes, which were a lightweight cotton button-up shirt and knee-length shorts of the same material. They were a dark blue. She crawled into bed, yawning. It had been a long, and satisfying day. She fell asleep about 5 minutes later.

Armadili
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Armadili » 09-08-2011 11:49

Siberia slept for 10 minutes, as usual. When he awoke he worked on the rest of the plans for that week, which he finished. The blueprints were in order, the plans were made, and the budget balanced. By the time he had finished India would be awake soon. He quickly took a shower and changed into more comfortable clothing. At about 4:30 he was down stairs and preparing the food he had brought her as a gift, making sure it was heated correctly. It would be a great breakfast, and she'd get the chance to taste some food from his culture, returning the favor of yesterday's curry.