MexiSpain Fluff

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Kelteed
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Kelteed » 09-09-2011 15:01

Antonio was, more than his usual self, happy that Victoria had accepted his idea of dancing. Of course he knew that he had to talk over bussiness with her, but what was done was done. She said she would repay her when she can and that was fine to him. It's not like it was anything of the hurry anyway. If she couldn't pay him back now, he would just wait that's all. It's not like he could force the money out of her, and he wasn't someone that would do that. No, and the fact that Victoria was a rather good friend, he would never try that. The mention of England rather made him switch for 2 seconds, since he rather did not like that British man very much, but that was about for 2 seconds and not more before the coming back of his usual and normal smile.

Of course he would have come with one of his guitar, he normally always had one near. Even if the idea of dancing and playing music was always on his mind, he didn't really taught of bringing one at all. Spain was still Spain. But as long as Victoria had at least one, it was fine to him. And if she had music, which Antonio knew she had, it was even better. Spain loved dancing anytime he could. And he was one hell of a dancer.

He got up, stretching and replacing his clothes correctly. ''Entonces mi hermosa, I know you have great music for dancing si? I'm sure you do. ''He said before walking to her. He looked into her eyes, admiring how they were. ''I know how the music makes you look so beautifull when you dance~!''
Major: Iceland
Minor: Spain

VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 11-09-2011 18:25

It was settle without doubt then that any discussions of business were concluded for the foreseeable future. Victoria's imagination was entirely fixated on the lovely idea of dancing and sharing her musical talents with Antonio. So much so that despite what her harried boss might say in complaint of her lack of attention to her 'negotiation', work had totally escaped her mind. Now she was far more concerned about where she'd placed her guitar than when, how, and how much she'd repay Antonio.

Be it dancing or playing guitar, Victoria really needed a break from work. It'd been almost nonstop with everyone whom she'd been involved with lately. All of that had left her youthful body aching a good deal from the strain of so much labor. Not so much that she couldn't, of course, get herself dancing when in the company of the county of passion. Even though it had been a while she still remembered what she'd learned about dancing from Antonio. He might be a terrific dancer, but Victoria considered herself not too far behind. Even if she was a little more laid back sometimes than other former Spanish wards.

"But Antonio, you are mistaken perhaps. Sometimes it is my beauty which makes the music even better," Victoria responded to Antonio, a kind of akwardly wicked grin on her face, "Now, hermano Antonio, let me get my guitar.. I don't mind if you play it instead of me. You taught me, after all, si?"

She'd stood up along with Antonio, looking into his eyes in return. Granted she had to look up into them since she was shorter than her former caretaker. There was a familiarity in those passionate green eyes that put Victoria at ease in a way that words couldn't. Not just familiarity. A reassuring, yet somehow enticingly dangerous quality. Very hard to describe, but it was there.

Victoria reluctantly broke eye contact as she headed to retrieve her guitar. Thankfully she'd recalled it had been left in the room - she'd been casually playing a couple days before and hadn't returned it to its case. So her journey to get a guitar took her behind her new Austrian sofa and all of a minute or less. As she moved she hummed a little song that'd been written not too long before, which to her had proved unusually catchy. It stuck in her head and popped up every now and then. Maybe she'd play it for Antonio. For now though she'd turn the instrument - an old hand-me-down from Antonio dating to before her independence - over to the master.

Holding the venerable old instrument out to him she smiled happily, "Here you are, achcauhtli. I could've gotten a new one, but it just wouldn't have the right sound to it.. now, shall we have music, or should we just dance here?" She didn't realize she'd used the Nahuatl word for hermano instead.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)