Starry Night- JapanxTaiwan

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
gone
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Starry Night- JapanxTaiwan

Post by gone » 20-01-2012 00:26

Plot: Japan and Taiwan enjoy each others company under the starry night sky due to the fact they haven't seen each other for so long.

Characters: Japan and Taiwan (JapanxTaiwan)

Contains: Fluff, soft love

Name: Xiao Mei
Apperance:

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 20-01-2012 19:02

country name: Japan
human name: Kiku Honda
appearance:
Marukaite chikyuu~ Marukaite chikyuu~
Marukaite chikyuu~ Boku wa Russia~

Main role: Germany, Russia and Japan
Minor role: Canada, Greece

Check it out if you like. http://ask-prussia-and-femgermany.tumblr.com/

gone
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by gone » 20-01-2012 21:27

Under the starry night sat Kiku and Mei on the soft grass, enjoying the beautiful lit up sky. The moon shone brightly onto their faces like a far-end torch.

The two of them silently appreciated the stars and the company of each other. It was a silent night and they hadn't said much only to get absorbed into the midnight blanket hanging above them.

There was so much Mei had wanted to say to Kiku during their long absence of not seeing each other. She wanted to tell him how she felt about him and so much more. If only he'd feel the same way about her? She only sighed and continued to stare into the sparkling sky.

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 24-01-2012 22:32

Kiku watched the star sparkle so wonderful up there in the dark sky. Thousands of thoughts were swirling in his head and he wanted to let them out but on the other hand he didn't find the right words nor could he gather enough courage at the moment.
So much happened while they were apart like Kiku finally realized how much he liked Mei but now that they're together he couldn't say a thing.
He risked a quick glance at Mei before he looked at the endless night sky again just in time to see a flashy shooting star.
"Oh we have to make a wish." He said excited, like a kid would say it, while closing his eyes to wish for more courage to confess to Mei.

gone
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by gone » 26-01-2012 19:41

Seeing that shooting star was a lucky one...she needed a wish right now.

"Oh we have to make a wish." she heard Kiku say and glanced at him to see his eyes closed. She smiled softly and closed her eyes too, wishing that Kiku would have the same feelings for her, that he'll love her like she loves him. She squeezed her eyes shut tight, wishing and wishing so very hard.

"Please come true..." she whispered softly into her cupped hands.

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 30-01-2012 22:56

Japan sighed as his wish was made and he opened his eyes again. He actually didn't feel a bit more brave but he thought maybe it just takes a little while.
"I er I'm really glad we met here again." he said in a quiet, hushed tone as his cheeks turned slightly red. He always found it hard to talk to someone but Taiwan even made it harder for him. She made him blush or stutter every time they met. And his heart started beating faster then every before.

gone
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by gone » 31-01-2012 21:03

Mei had finished wishing and opened her eyes, just in time to hear Kiku speak.

"I er I'm really glad we met here again." he said quietly. She found it cute when his cheeks blushed and she smiled but she could feel her own cheeks blushing too and looked down at her lap so he wouldn't see her embarrassed state. Oh god how embarrising! Why I am blushing now?!

"Yeah it's been quiet a while now huh." She was trying hard not to say something stupid in her shy state as she continued to stare down her lap.

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 04-02-2012 16:42

He mumbled a yeah as his gaze wandered from the stars above them to the ground before reaching their goal: Taiwan's flushed face. Kiku instantly was worried Mei may not feel good. "Are you aright? You're face is quite red." He asked leaning a bit closer as he spoke. Japan thought that he should be a gentlemen and at least offer his jacked to Mei. So right after he thought it he did and laid his jacked upon Taiwan's shoulders while whispering. "That's better, isn't it?"

gone
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by gone » 06-02-2012 02:36

"Are you aright? You're face is quite red." Kiku asked her. She blushed harder. Oh god I look so stupid now!

"I-I'm fine." she gave a nervous laugh but was cut short as Kiku layed his jacket over her. "That's better, isn't it?"

She continued to blush bright red and smiled at Kiku. "Xie xie Kiku-kun" and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. If only she had the courage to kiss his lips...

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 08-02-2012 20:47

"Ah you don't have to thank me" he wanted to say but cut himself off as he felt Taiwan's lips touch his cheek. He blushed softly and touched the place where her lips where just a moment ago. Kiku was really happy but actually he wished that they could share a real kiss.
Japan looked at Taiwan chuckling and said: "I probably look like a tomato now." while still laughing he leaned a bit over and accidentally their shoulders bumped together.