Healing matters - Fem!Lithuana x Russia

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Healing matters - Fem!Lithuana x Russia

Post by BeyondReaper » 08-02-2012 20:47

(With age, I thought it'd be nice if they were like.. just mature, but not really yet. You know what I mean?)

Character: Russia
Name: Ivan Braginski
Appearance: Image

Plot: Lithuania is being bullied a lot! One day when she's beaten up again, she gets help from an unexpected person. The creep everybody keeps mentioning, Ivan. She might just find out that he isn't always a creep.
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 08-02-2012 20:56

(Agreed. Though I'll make her a bit younger, if that's okay with you.)

Character: Fem!Lithuania
Name: Lina Laurinaityte (it's not made up, it's just Lithuanian xD)
Appearance: Image (it's fanart, because there's no official version (or so I think))
Main Roleplay character: Lithuania (with all variations, like Snapped!Liet, Fem!Liet and stuff)
Minor Roleplay character(s): probably Canada (with all variations)

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 08-02-2012 21:36

‘Rain… I love rain. It can heal and wash away pain. But only the pain that I feel in my heart. The one my body feels is always with me…’

I finally drop to the ground as another fist collides with the side of my head. The bag with art supplies falls down and little tubes of paint sadly roll into the street. Raindrops hit my bruised skin, and their laughs echo in my head like voices of Death Angels. Though this isn’t the first time. There’ve been countless times They used me and abused me. But as long as I can save Him, it doesn’t matter. At least my pain won’t be for nothing.

“Hey Veneciano, I think she’s still conscious. Wanna deliver the finishing blow?”

“Nah. I think I’ll pass, Romano. Let that new kid do it.”

With my half-closed eyes I can see black boots walking towards me. With a fluttering heart, I wait for him to say something. Instead, he picks me up by the front of my dress and I can hear a knife being taken out. I’m not scared of knives anymore. I can endure any pain. What I fear the most, is me not being able to get up again. What if He was left all alone, without a guardian?

‘Rain… I hate Rain. It washes away my tears and my blood. Please, Rain… Let me live a little bit longer…’

(I hope it wasn't too confusing or too depressing >.< And I hope your entrance isn't limited too much, or is it?)
Main Roleplay character: Lithuania (with all variations, like Snapped!Liet, Fem!Liet and stuff)

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 09-02-2012 07:08

(nope! That was perfect ^^)

I walk through the dark alleys. Darkness takes away the light that casts shadows on the ground. It won't reveal who I am. People call me a creep, because I'm always in the alleys. I don't care... I don't people... no one.

Somewhere outside the safe darkness, I can hear boots clattering in the pools of water that have started to form. They sound strange. They're not walking... nor are they running.

Sneaking closer to the world outside my alley, I can make out to guys and... a girl? She's on the floor... she's bleeding! The dark red mixing with the colorless rain and streaming to all sides.

The two guys talk, one takes out a knife and I turn myself away from the scene until I hear the boots walking away.

She's lying there... just lying there. She can't get up! I... must I do something? I walk closer to her, stopping next to her and inspecting the damage that has been done.

I'm an Alien~

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 09-02-2012 13:59

It’s over. Their little play is over. Rain pours over me and washes away my emotions and blood. I can’t move a single muscle. How am I supposed to get back to Him? Dear, God… Save me. I beg you.

It’s so dark and wet. The music created by raindrops colliding with the concrete is deafening. Wait… I can hear steps. No. It can’t be they’re not satisfied. It just cannot be…

The person stops in front of me. My mind gets ready for more hits or kicks, maybe a gun this time. But that stranger isn’t doing anything. He’s just… standing.

‘Come on, eyes, open up!’ I shout in my head silently. With the last bit of energy I slowly force my eyes open, only to be met by the image of none other than The Creep.

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 09-02-2012 14:14

Upon seeing those beautiful blue eyes open, something inside me decides that I should help her. It's hard to see through the mud and blood on her face, but she's pretty, beautiful even. At least to me.

She shouldn't be treated this way, right? She's just a girl! Slowly I kneel down beside her not to startle her and for once, try to look somewhat sympathetically. It ends up with some sort of smile that I am not sure is reassuring.

"Don't worry..." I whisper to her. "I'm not going to hurt you. You need help, da? I will help, but you can not tell anyone." To put strenght behind those words, I try to softly stroke some of the soft brown hair behind her ear.

"I'm Ivan."

I'm an Alien~

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 09-02-2012 14:22

That smile and those eyes... That touch... He's scary, creepy, and my mind screams to me to go away. But I can't. My muscles don't respond to me. Maybe that's why I... kinda trust him...

'Let's hope he can help me...'

"P-please..."

And I couldn't see him anymore.

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 09-02-2012 14:35

I see her eyes slip shut, the rain washing over her. I have to get her out of her or she'll get sick and with those injuries... she might die.

Without hesitating, I slip an arm behind her back and the other underneath her knees. Without having to do a real effort, I lift her off, and shuffle back into the shadows.

My home isn't far away, the edge of the city. It's a small house, but it's safe. No one dares to go near and I like it that way. The garden hasn't been done in years and looks like a jungle, but I don't care.

I carry the mysterious girl to my frontdoor and open it, bringing her in. The house only has one level so I don't have to walk far before I reach my room.

Hmm... she needs dry clothes. Should I change her? Well I am the creep after all.

After changing her into some of my dry clothes and cleaning up most of the wounds, I lay her down in my bed. She can sleep there for now, until she wakes up.

I'm an Alien~

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 09-02-2012 14:50

‘Hm? What is this softness under me? And the warmth… Am I dead already? No, wait, it can’t be. That boy… Ivan, right? He said he’d help me… Maybe he brought me to the hospital?’

I slowly open my eyes and look around me. The walls are dark, and bed is too big for it to be the hospital. Could it be that he took me home? Nah, I’m a stranger, after all.

I get out of bed and with shaky legs try to stand upright. But then I notice something. My clothes… They’re not on my body. Instead, I have some other clothes on me, dry, plain, and probably boy’s. And my wounds are treated…

“It must have been him…”

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 09-02-2012 14:57

I spent the last hour in the kitchen, making a good soup for when she wakes up. I don't know what she likes, but she can be grateful. I see potention in her. With a little chat, she could work for me, here. She can clean my house, do the garden, and I'll offer protection. It's not that hard to protect her, everyone is scared of me.

I make my way over to the bedroom to check if the girl has woken up yet. The wooden floor squeaks under my feet and the empty walls do, as usual, nothing to me.

Slowly I open the dark door to my bedroom and step inside...

I'm an Alien~