Healing matters - Fem!Lithuana x Russia

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 13-02-2012 21:18

"I just can't. I'd appreciate if you didn't ask about it. I guess you can compare it to you not wanting to tell me about the one you love or used to love."

I turned away from her, not wanting to show the emotions of my past that, without a doubt, ghosted over my face.
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 13-02-2012 21:20

"Would you tell me if I told you about Him?" I was getting more and more curious.
Main Roleplay character: Lithuania (with all variations, like Snapped!Liet, Fem!Liet and stuff)
Minor Roleplay character(s): probably Canada (with all variations)

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 13-02-2012 21:23

"I don't know.. I don't want to risk you running away, Lina. I know you will...."

I didn't fear her running... I didn't! I couldn't! I was fearless, never have felt fear, never will. She just... couldn't leave. Yes, that was is.

I'm an Alien~

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 13-02-2012 21:25

"How can you know something without trying?" By this, I was once again hugging him. I got used to that way too quickly.
Main Roleplay character: Lithuania (with all variations, like Snapped!Liet, Fem!Liet and stuff)

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 13-02-2012 21:29

I didn't dare to look at her still... I don't know what was happening to me.

I sighed... she would run away anyway. Might as well get it over with.

"Fine then... you tell me first."

I'm an Alien~

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 13-02-2012 21:42

(You're Evil >.<)

I sighed and sat down.

"Well... Actually, there's not much of a story. I had known Him since we were in diapers. We were very close friends. We played together in the sandboxes. We defended each other in the kinder-garten. He was happy all the time and looked like he had no worries at all. In middle school, we were put in different classes, but we still were friends. He was popular, and I was a grey mouse, like they say. He was laughed at for being friends with me. Then, he moved abroad. He came back after 2 years. I couldn't recognize him anymore. That sweet and always happy boy was gone. In his place was a cold hearted man, who was too stupid to survive. His attitude had also changed. He wasn't defending himself anymore. Every night we would come back beaten, and everynight I would secretly care for him. Then, I started taking hits for him. I admit, it had been painful, but it was worth it. I don't know if I still love him, but he has a special place in my heart." I sighed deeply.

"Now, Ivan, I think it's your turn."

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 13-02-2012 21:52

"O-Okay.... w-well I suppose I'll have to tell you then..."

I took a deep breath, I didn't want to.

"Truth is... this was the only weapon I had when I was left on the streets. When people started to bully me... started to want things for me. I couldn't help but fight them off... there wasn't any other way.

One time... there was this kid, a boy. He was among a group that tortured me. They went too far.. but this kid, he didn't do much but just looking.
I couldn't help myself, I took my pipe and hit those kids until they bleeded. They died... I hit them too hard.

That kid... the one who didn't do much. He was unlucky.. I was blinded by rage and I hit him hard. He didn't die, but he was severely wounded."

I looked away from Lina, sure she would hate me now.

I'm an Alien~

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 13-02-2012 21:58

"Ivan..." I couldn't stop my tears from rolling down my cheeks. My hands found their way around his waist and wrapped around him as strong as they could.

"Who was thay boy who survived?"

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 13-02-2012 22:07

I swallowed painfully at the memories, and that Lina still wanted to hug me.

"T-Traumatized..." I whispered. "He never spoke again... after.. after seeing his friends die."

I squeezed my eyes shut forcing myself to try and shove those memories away.

I'm an Alien~

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 13-02-2012 22:18

"I'm sorry for bringing that up, Ivan..." I hugged him even tighter. It must have been hard for him to remember all that again.