Healing matters - Fem!Lithuana x Russia

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 20-03-2012 13:09

I shrugged an traced invisible line with my finger on the table. "Normally I would walk trough the alleys or go to my lake. I never showed you that, did I?"
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 20-03-2012 16:07

"No, you didn't. Could you take me there, if it's not too much trouble for you?"
Main Roleplay character: Lithuania (with all variations, like Snapped!Liet, Fem!Liet and stuff)
Minor Roleplay character(s): probably Canada (with all variations)

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 20-03-2012 20:09

"Of course." I said and lead her out of the house and into the alleys. After turning a few corners, we reached the end of the city and I lead her into the forest, to some thick high bushes, revealing that behind it, was a beautiful, clean lake with a small waterfall and several rocks that were suitable for lying.

I'm an Alien~

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 20-03-2012 21:48

"Ivan, it's so beautiful! How did you find this place?" I quickly took off my shoes, sat on a rock and put my feet under water. It felt cool against my skin and I sighed in relaxation.
Main Roleplay character: Lithuania (with all variations, like Snapped!Liet, Fem!Liet and stuff)

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 21-03-2012 07:33

I smiled, watching her sit down and noticing how she relaxed. "I came across it once... when the bullies chased me out of the city."

I took off my shoes as well and moved to sit on te rock next to her, gazing over the lake.

I'm an Alien~

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 21-03-2012 18:20

After some time I felt my eyelids get heavier, and sleep slowly started to wash over me. Carefully, I placed my head on Ivan's shoulder and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 21-03-2012 18:22

I felt my heart skip a beat when she laid her head on my shoulder. Why did it do that?! It shouldn't skip a beat! Was I... oh no.. I really was in love with her, wasn't I? Yes, it had to be. All I could do now, was smile, wrap my arm around her and lay down slowly with her on the rocks, making her comfortable in my arms as sleep began to wash over me as well.

I'm an Alien~

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 30-04-2012 23:31

(Sorry for such a late reply >.< I'm moving it to the 3rd person, if you're okay with that?)

When Lina woke up, it was already dark, and only bright moon was lighting up the lake and the world around her. She carefully got out if Ivan's grasp and silently got into water. It was only up to her knees, but it still felt nice against her skin. Lina stood there just looking at moon's reflection on the water's surface. She felt perfectly at peace.

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 04-05-2012 20:34

(Ok! That's fine ^^)

Ivan made a soft noise when he felt the person he held onto shift and get out of his hold. He rubbed his eyes and rolled onto his stomach first, but realized that was quite uncomfortable. He looked up to see that darkness had fallen around them and the lake showed it's true beauty with the moon of the clear night reflecting itself in the water.
He looked around and found Lina standing in the water, the light of the moon making her look almost magical with a pure glow around her. He smiled softly, which he rarely did sincerely, and watched her quietly, enjoying the sight of this truly beautiful moment.
Suddenly he remembered something and reached under the rock, pulling out an empty canvas, a pencil, and some paint brushes and paint. As quiet as he could, he began sketching the scene.

I'm an Alien~

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 28-05-2012 08:09

After a while, Lina turned around only to find Ivan concentrated, sketching something. When he raised his head, she smiled warmly and began moving towards him.