More than just friends? [CanadaxFem!Arctica]

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 04-02-2013 16:36

Canada laughed and they both made new snowballs and when Antartica screamed attack, Canada threw some, missing with half of them.
When they were both out of munition, Canada chuckled and brushed the snow out of his hair. This was silly but quite fun.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 04-02-2013 21:11

"You missed a spot." Arctica smiled, and combed the snow out of his golden loks with her fingers. Her arms, being already by his head, entwined around his neck and pulled him down as she gave him a kiss on the lips.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 12-02-2013 11:11

Canada smiled sheepily. "Thanks." he chuckled and bend down to return the kiss. He wrapped his arms around her to support her. "Ah you have some too.." he said gently taking out the snow from Antartica's hair.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 12-02-2013 13:37

[Have you noticed... how quiet it is? I can't shake off the feeling that the forum is now facing clinical death. xD]

Arctica blushed softly as he shook the snow out, before returning to the half-built snow balls.
"Well, the snowman won't built itself." She said with a small laugh.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 13-02-2013 15:39

[Yeah... perhaps everyone's just busy? Hope the forum doesn't die entirely ]

Canada chuckled. "Yes, you're right. Let's finish it." he said and let her go so they could return to the balls of snow. He went back to rolling his, untill it was too big and heavy for him to roll alone. "Would this do?" He asked turning back to Antartica.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 15-02-2013 16:43

[That would be a pity, that would... *sigh* If only people came on here more often... Howver I'm afraid the end will come, unless someone starts up this place again. The forum needs a good kick start.]

She looked over her shoulder, and grinned. "Sure it will!" She said happily. She looked at her own ball, and chewed the inside of her lip. "Oh, but this is too heavy for me to lift...." She sighed, and looked at Canada with a slight smile. "Maybe you could...?" She asked shyly.
-----

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 24-02-2013 12:19

Canada chuckled and nodded. "Sure, can put it on there for you." he lifted up the ball, careful not to break it and put it on top of the larger snowball. "There we go." he said grinning at Antartica.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 24-02-2013 14:03

Artcica claped her hands and laughed. "Now all we need is the head and it'll be done!" She said, couching and forming the snow.
-----

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 27-03-2013 00:03

"I'll gather things for his face." Canada told her and went back inside for a scarf gloves hat etc. the basic things.