More than just friends? [CanadaxFem!Arctica]

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

More than just friends? [CanadaxFem!Arctica]

Post by Weronikus » 01-07-2012 07:30

Character: Arctica
Appearance: Since there are no pictures... albino waist-length hair, clear blue eyes, pale skin, dressd in a white turtle neck, light blue long skirt and over this a cloak.

-----

"Hey, you! Yeah, you! What do you think you're doing here?!"
Arctica gulped. This happened every time she came to a world meeting.
"I...I... am a country, so..." She started nervously.
"Oh really? Aren't you just ice? A big nothing covered in millions of tons of ice!" They laugh.
She turned to them.
"Th-That's not true! That's Antarctica!" She said angrily.
"Yeah, yeah, save the explanations. We all know you are not supposed to be here!" They pushed her until she fell.

She pulled her knees up and waited. They'll be done soon, she hoped.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 01-07-2012 07:42

Character: Matthew Williams / Canada
Appearance: I'm too lazy to upload a picture now, sorry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Canadian just walked in to see some people bothering a smaller girl. He really didn't like bullies.
"Please, stop. She's done nothing wrong, e-eh." he spoke up and got to her.
He kneeled down in front of her.
"Are you alright?" he checked if she wasn't crying, he hated to see people cry.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 01-07-2012 07:44

Arctica was surprised. They stopped earlier than she thought they would. Maybe this country wants to bully her too, and that's why he send those country away?!
"Please don't bully me..." She said, her voice slightly muffled by her knees.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 01-07-2012 07:50

Canada smiled sweetly at her. "I won't bully you." he assured him.
"Ah...um the floor is dirty, let's go sit inside?" he suggested and reached out his hand to help her up.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 01-07-2012 07:52

Arctica froze. What? He didn't want to bully her? Very slowly, she lowered her knees and rolled onto her back to see the face of the country. Canada?
"Why do people keep mixing me with Antarctica? We live on different sides of the world! She banged her fist on the floor.
-----

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 01-07-2012 07:56

"Your name's are alike." he answered, quickly realizing he wasn't suppose to answer that question.
"Don't let it get you down, okay? I get mixed up for my brother a lot, so I know it can be rather annoying." he chuckled softly.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 01-07-2012 08:04

She sighed and took Canada's hand. She got up and dusted her skirt.
"Thank you, Canada." she smiled at him.

----

"Hey, Arctica, wake up!"
"Huh...?" she said, confused. She opened her eyes and found out she was lying on a desk. Crap! She fell asleep on a world meting again!
"Yes, sorry, very sorry!" She sat properly on her chair again, turning a faint pink. She heard some of the countries laughing, which only made her more embarrassed. But then she felt a hand on her shoulder, and smiled weakly. That's right. Not everybody was laughing at her. She nodded her thanks to Canada for the support. It was nice having him as a friend.
-----

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 01-07-2012 08:14

Canada helped her up and smiled gently.
"You're welcome."

----------------------------------------
Canada hadn't been paying much attention either, but he wasn't noticed a lot so it was fine.
He placed his hand on her shoulder and gave it a light squeeze. "It's okay, I almost dozed off myself." he told her with a soft chuckle.

Soon the meeting ended, some nations were still in a beheated discussion. He decided not to wait for his brother today, he seemed to be busy.
He turned to Arctic. "I'm going out for lunch, do you want to join me?"

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 01-07-2012 08:18

"I'd like that very much." She said, smiling to him. As they walked towards the cafeteria, people kept glancing at her and then start talking in whispers.
"Really, even though the bullying stopped, they keep on talking about the fact should I be here or not." She sighed. "It's a bit annoying, really." She said, playing with a strand of her hair.
-----

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 01-07-2012 20:35

He smiled back and walked with her to the cafeteria. "I'm glad you still come, some people would have given up, so I'm glad." he told her. "Maybe be in time they'll stop talking, when they get more used to you?" he tried.