More than just friends? [CanadaxFem!Arctica]

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 13-11-2012 18:04

Canada smiled softly and enlaced their fingers as they walked to his car. He felt his heart flutter a little. Perhaps somewhere his small crush was growing into something equally as from Antartica.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 13-11-2012 19:15

Arctica sighed quietly with relief, andsqueezed his hand lightly. Once again, acting gentelmanly, he let her in the car. She sat down and rested her head on the seat, feeling exhausted after all the emotional spill just moments ago.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 13-11-2012 20:34

Canada drove to his place, since it was still early so he wouldn't get Antartica home late. He was glad his brother wasn't crashing at his place and kumajirou seemed to be sleeping upstairs when they got there. He held the door open for Antartica to get in too. "Uhm would you like something? Hot chocolate or some sort?" he fidgeted a bit.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 13-11-2012 21:14

"Mmmm hot chocolate seems nice." She said happily, sitting down by the table and looking around. "Is Mr. Kumajirou still awake?" She asked, looking for him. She alsways loved the polar bear - after all, she had any of the kind back at her home.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 15-11-2012 08:15

"Alright, I'm on it." he said smiling and began to make hot choco. "I think so, yes." he confirmed. Kumajirou just slept and ate whenever he liked, was hard to play the owner with him.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 15-11-2012 22:20

Arctica smiled and sat more comfortably in her chair. Soon the sweet aroma of hot chocolate came to her.
"Oooh, it smells so wonderful..." She said dreamily, getting up to the kitchen. She took the mug with her hot chocolate, and took in deep breaths of it. How she loved hot chocolate...
She looked at Canada with a wide smile. "Thank you." She said, coming a bit closer and pecking his cheek quickly. She then turned towards the living room.
"All we'd need now is a warm quilt, sofa and movie to watch, and it'd be a very pleasant evening." She said, taking a sip from her mug.
-----

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 16-11-2012 22:01

Canada smiled softly. "Thanks." he poured the hot chocolate in seperate mugs, handing one to Antartica. "You're welcome, careful it's really hot." he warned her not wanting her to burn her tongue.
He blushed when she kissed his cheek. "W-we could watch a movie." he said blushing even more.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 16-11-2012 23:02

She smiled happily. "Yes, oh yes!" She sad, her eyes twinkling. "Pick one, then." She said, going to the lounge and sitting down on the sofa.
-----

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 17-11-2012 15:52

Canada smiled back, a bit shyly and went with her to the livingroom. He scratched the back of his head. What did girls like to watch? He looked through some dvds, half of them were of his brother. He seemed to let his stuff around in his place. He found some romcom, girls like those right? He put the movie on and sat down next to Antartica. "Are you comfy enough? Warm?" he asked her just to check.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 17-11-2012 19:11

"Oh yes, I'm fine." She nodded happily. She sipped her drink as she watched with Canada, though with little interest. She didn't have any preferences when it came to films, since she hardly ever watched them. So even though normally she'd have her eyes glued to the screen, happy to watch anything - but now she was mostly preoccupied in thinking about Canada - how their evening went through so well, how he asked her out right away...
She felt like leaning on the couch, but her bun made it impossible to do so with comfort - she removed her hairband and let her hair fall loosely over her shoulders.
After about an hour through the film, Artica felt sleepy, very sleepy... The last thing she saw was the main actor kissing with the main actress, and thought how she'd like that to be her and Canada, before she closed her eyes, laid her head on Canada's shoulder, and fell asleep. Since it was getting colder, unconciously she tucked her legs in tighter, feeling a little cold.
-----