More than just friends? [CanadaxFem!Arctica]

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 18-11-2012 17:02

Canada didn't really watch the movie either. He glanced at Antartica from time to time. He smiled as she let her hair down, he liked it better, it suited her. When the movie ended he noticed Antartica had dozed off against him. He carefully got up and placed a pillow under her head. He quickly fetched a blanket and tucked her in. As he leaned down to do that, he got a closer look of her. She looked peaceful. He brushed some strands of her hair out of her face and stroked her soft skin gently.
She was actually really beautiful. Before he could stop himself he pressed his lips softly on hers, just briefly though and whispered good night. He knew she probably wouldn't know tomorrow, and he felt cheap to have taken advantage of her like that. He fled upstairs in embarassment and guilt even, but with his heart raising, he kissed Antartica! Who liked him! And he was starting to feel the same way!
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 18-11-2012 17:17

Arctica woke up a few hours later.
She thought she dozed off in her armchair again... before the whole night came to her. She was about to get up, when she noticed she had a blanket over her.
Canada gave her one? Arctica blushed at the thought of him doing such a sweet thing. She looked outside and noticed it was dark, very dark. Probably night. She didn't feel like sleeping anymore, sosh got up and stretched. She covered herself in the blanket for warmth and went outside, to Canada's garden. She sat down and looked up at the pale moon crest.
She felt so peaceful... so calm. Such a feeling was quite new to her, since she always had to worry about something. And now... for at least that moment, she was worry-free. She closed her eyes as she smiled at the new feeling.
Now all she needed was Canada loving her....
She opened her eyes and looked down with a small sigh. she wondered if he asked her out out of kindness, or if he really liked her the same way... Doubt began to fill her hert as she started fiddling with grass stems.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 09-01-2013 16:28

Canada woke up a few hours later himself too. He stared at the ceiling thinking about the nation on his couch downstairs. After a few more moments laying like this, he got up and went downstairs to check upon her.
Once he reached the living room, he noticed there was no sign of Antartica. He got a little worried now. Did she leave and went home? or was she gone sleep walking. He checked but there was no note.
He wondered if he had done something wrong. Had he upset her in some way? He hoped not.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 12-01-2013 11:12

Arctica sighed and got up, and turned. She saw Canada through the glass doors, and she caught her breath. He wasn't just handsome. He was masculine beauty.
Hungrily she took in his facial features, pale in the moonlight. So angelic... She almost believed she reached heaven.
After a moment, she decided since sooner or later he'd see her anyway, she might just as well show herself first. She stepped back inside and faked surprise upon seeing him.
"Canada? What are you doing up in the night?" She whispered, since it seemed only proper.
She smiled lightly and after a moment of hesitation, carressed his smooth cheek. "Though I can't say I'm sad you're up." She breathed, looking deeply into his eyes. Right now all thoughts of doubt of his possible love were put aside, so she could fully enjoy the moment of peace.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 12-01-2013 14:10

Canada hadn't noticed Antartica had returned inside and her voice sartled him. So much he almost tripped over his feet, but regained balance in time. He blushed a little at his own clumsiness. "Ah, I was worried you might be uncomfortable or cold on the couch. And I-" but he didn't finish his phrase as she was suddenly so close and he gazed back into her eyes.
"Uhm I guess it's too late to get you back now, s-so if you like you can stay over." he suggested blushing even more.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 14-01-2013 06:20

Arctica's cheeks tinted pink as he spoke, but she smiled happily.
"That's so sweet of you!" She whispered. When he asked if she'd like to stay over, her blush deepened.
"Y-Yes, very much so." She said, her heart hammering. Suddenly, spontaniously, she stood on tiptoe and kissed him gently. She couldn't even believe she did it, it was almost as if her mind didn't have control over her body anymore. She closed her eyes and pulled him closer to her.
-----

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 14-01-2013 19:41

Canada blushed furiously when Antartica kissed him. He was startled by it but kissed her back. He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 17-01-2013 02:18

Artica shivered slightly as Canada kissed her back, feeling the wonderful feeling spread over her. She cotninued the kiss till she could hardly breath, and then broke it slowly, trying to continue the moment. Slightly out of breath, she stood on her both feet again, facing Canada's heaving chest.
"Ummmmm...." She blushed a deep red, only now realizing what she'd done. The mere thought that she acted so spontaneously made her feel quite good about herself but also very awkward.
-----

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 19-01-2013 19:38

Canada caught his breath when the kiss was broken. His cheeks were just as red as the ones of Antartica.
He smiled cheepisly. He should say something. But what? something romantic, something France would say something- "That was nice."what no no, stupid. "I mean you're nice, I mean I like you. You uh.." Canada stumbled over words. "Sorry, I guess I'm not so good at this." he said with an awkard chuckle.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 24-01-2013 18:10

[Sorry for being late. I just travelled from Australia to Beijing (and still have a long way to go) so things have been quite hectic these last few days.]

Artctica's smile widened into a small laugh as Canada tried to say something. She didn't mean to laugh at him, for that would be very cruel, but it did release some of the awkwardness she was feeling.
She smiled at him with excitement.
"How about we go out and make a snowman, snow angels and such?" She suddenly thought the idea very childish and that he might think her childish. In embarrassement, she looked down and murmured: "I-If you'd like to, of course."
-----